Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this is the Belfast Telegraph. Maybe they have a leprechaun on the payroll and he's able to discern information hidden from everyone else.

Or perhaps the reporters had one too many Guinnesses at lunch. Lets face it, Harry starts seeing any female for more than six months, he's getting fitted for his wedding uniform. Neither Harry or Cressida give information on their private lives to the press and knowing Harry's sense of mischief, if he did, it would be misinformation just because he can.

Until there is a statement released by BP, CH or KP, all we get are rumors.

I recall Sophie saying during their pre-wedding interview that they didn't actually live together. I believe that she kept her own apartment in London until they were married, although she did have free access to his rooms and was known to spend a lot of time there.

I seem to recall Sophie essentially living with Edward in his rooms at Buckingham Palace. I can't find it confirmed in writing anywhere, but that's my recollection.

:previous: Of course she'd say that! :D She wasn't going to admit she was shacked up with the Queen's son at BP. And she was right. Since she could say she kept her own apartment she could argue she wasn't living with him.

You will note I said they were "essentially" living together. A few nights at his place, a couple at hers (maybe) each week, equals "essentially" living together.

The article does say that they returned to KP after dinner.
I expect they will follow the usual procedure; Cressida will officially live someplace else while mostly staying in Harry's cottage at KP.

The article does say that they returned to KP after dinner.
I expect they will follow the usual procedure; Cressida will officially live someplace else while mostly staying in Harry's cottage at KP.

We don't actually know for sure if Harry lives there full time. He may be staying on the army base when he's on duty. Cressida may only be staying at Harry's cottage when he's there himself.

Harry's new army job is in central London as a staff officer with the Household Calvary so he is more at KP than when he was attached to Army Air Corps and was based at the Raf base in Suffolk.

We don't actually know for sure if Harry lives there full time. He may be staying on the army base when he's on duty. Cressida may only be staying at Harry's cottage when he's there himself.

His job wouldn't require him to stay on base- he's now in a desk job based in London- can't imagine that he wouldn't stay in his apartment full time.

His job wouldn't require him to stay on base- he's now in a desk job based in London- can't imagine that he wouldn't stay in his apartment full time.

Oh yah... I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. He is most likely living full time in his cottage then. :D

Cressida Bonas is casual but cool in sequinned Converse trainers as she and Princess Beatrice support Prince Harry at charity event-
Cressida Bonas is casual but cool in sequinned Converse trainers as she and Princess Beatrice support Prince Harry at charity event | Mail Online

Caught on Kiss Cam! Harry and Cressida's VERY public display of affection on their first official engagement together-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-skinny-jeans-silver-Converse-high-tops.html

Pictures:
http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2014/03/07/we_day_uk,_wembley_arena,_london

Last edited:
Cressida Bonas is casual but cool in sequinned Converse trainers as she and Princess Beatrice support Prince Harry at charity event-
Cressida Bonas is casual but cool in sequinned Converse trainers as she and Princess Beatrice support Prince Harry at charity event | Mail Online

Caught on Kiss Cam! Harry and Cressida's VERY public display of affection on their first official engagement together-
Harry and Cressida first public display affection first official engagement together | Mail Online

Pictures:
Rex Features - Leading photographic press agency and picture library
Now the press is talking about a official engagement soon again... I wonder if they will come up with this again, everytime Harry and Cressida are seen together:ohmy:

If their relation lasts, I don't thnk will wait much time until engagement announcement. Unless Harry decides to get married at 40.

Cressida is young and like Kate needs to "train" and get used to this kind of life... Harry broke with Chelsy after many years, and William finally wed Kate after 10 years. Harry is only 30, he can wait a couple of years more

Now the press is talking about a official engagement soon again... I wonder if they will come up with this again, everytime Harry and Cressida are seen together:ohmy:

Because you know, you have to marry after you have had a kiss on the cheek. I hear that's how babies get made. :lol:

The media will go into speculations until Harry finally decide to get engaged to Cressida or whoever. This samething happened with William and Catherine until it really did become official.

I think Harry would've been engaged and probably married if he and Chelsy had stayed together because they too had a long courtship. I'm just looking to see where Harry and Cressida is going with this and I'm sure all the royal reporters and royal correspondents are doing the same. It seems like the relationship is in it's early stages.

I am not convinced he will marry Cressida, but she is certainly a very pretty young woman!

I'm just looking to see where Harry and Cressida is going with this and I'm sure all the royal reporters and royal correspondents are doing the same. It seems like the relationship is in it's early stages.

Early stages? :eek:

It has been two years, according to the press.

Cressida Bonas joins Princess Beatrice to support Prince Harry at WE Day charity event | Mail Online
ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575504/Cressida-Harrys-official-engagement-And-Princes-unassuming-girlfriend-wears-skinny-jeans-silver-Converse-high-tops.html
What puzzles me it's that she looks scruffy and dresses like a teenager all the time!
blink.gif
She is 25 and looks like she is barely 18. Her look it's a pity for her pretty face... Don't make her justice... I hope she's quite mature for Prince Harry because to me she behaves childish... (For what I've seen so far!), which would be fine for a teenager relationship... But he's almost 30 and she in NOT an adolescence anymore... We'll see

What puzzles me it's that she looks scruffy and dresses like a teenager all the time!
blink.gif
She is 25 and looks like she is barely 18. Her look it's a pity for her pretty face... Don't make her justice... I hope she's quite mature for Prince Harry because to me she behaves childish... (For what I've seen so far!), which would be fine for a teenager relationship... But he's almost 30 and she in NOT an adolescence anymore... We'll see

I'm 18 and I dress definately more mature than her
blink.gif
I don't know how's her personality but looking from her clothes it seems that she wouldn't be an appropriate duchess :unsure:

There must be more to her than the clothing she wear folks.

There must be more to her than the clothing she wear folks.
Yes definitely, I don't know her personally. I'm just saying what kind of perception she's giving me judging from what I see

Her outfit looks fine to me. Not really seeing the problem here.

Cressida Bonas joins Princess Beatrice to support Prince Harry at WE Day charity event | Mail Online
ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575504/Cressida-Harrys-official-engagement-And-Princes-unassuming-girlfriend-wears-skinny-jeans-silver-Converse-high-tops.html
blink.gif

I have been thinking so too; surely Cressida is getting a bit old for the grunge look?
Most of her crowd (including Beatrice and Eugenie) are dressing in a more polished way. But it's like Cressida doesn't even make an effort.

I have been thinking so too; surely Cressida is getting a bit old for the grunge look?
Most of her crowd (including Beatrice and Eugenie) are dressing in a more polished way. But it's like Cressida doesn't even make an effort.
She matches her boyfriend perfectly. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom