Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it Looks, like neither of the Girls will be the future.....
I think, the Observation from AfricanAussie is correct.... Harry expilcitely avoinded being pictured with ANY of the 2 Girls.
If - and I say IF - the relationship with Cressida (still) would have been so hot like it was in the Winter Holidays, then he would have given a sign "towards her" for the public.... just to avoid discussions on another round of Chelsy rumors.
So I think, this is over or at least cooled down.
But - my opinion only....
BYe Bine

Why would he have given a 'sign' to shut up the newspapers he loathes? The public (other than AfricanAussie ;) don't really care about who Henry dates until he puts a ring on a girls finger. Do people expect a holding hands kissing picture? Henry knows the attention this wedding is getting and making a fuss with Cressida is just going to worsen the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! He didn't seem to care about that on the skying holiday now did he? But I grant you it would have been inappropriate at his friend's wedding. Still he could have been close by, but no...far, far away he was. I have read that he was at the end of the "exit procession". Considering he was one of the ushers, I think that was deliberate. :p

where did you read that Africanaussie?

Last edited:
Hey! He didn't seem to care about that on the skying holiday now did he? But I grant you it would have been inappropriate at his friend's wedding. Still he could have been close by, but no...far, far away he was. I have read that he was at the end of the "exit procession". Considering he was one of the ushers, I think that was deliberate. :p

Maybe that was because he was avoiding Chelsey ... and hanging back to be near Cressida .... jk. :lol:

Sorry African Aussie but would love to read the source because according to Richard Palmer, royal reporter of the Express, this relationship is definitely still on.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 22 Jun
Whether Harry and Cressie brave the photographers together today, I'm told they're both still serious, despite reports to the contrary.

So what is your source and when did they say it.

Chelsy was in the bridal party so most likely she and Harry bumped into each other. They seems like very good friends and even greeted each other warmly at a charity Christmas Carol I think two years ago.

I think he was trying to keep the focus on the wedding and not what the media really wanted...a picture of the couple together.

Sorry African Aussie but would love to read the source because according to Richard Palmer, royal reporter of the Express, this relationship is definitely still on.
Not saying the relationship is not on, just saying that I think he avoided being photographed with either of them. Although I understand why he would not want to be photographed with Chelsy, I certainly don't get why he made sure he was not in the same frame as his reported girlfriend.

Richard says Cressie and Henry braved the photographers TOGETHER, really? Where are the photos of them TOGETHER?

The video link above is my source. You think they were lying? I mean, they were there filming...Wish there had been an arial shot to decidedly prove it!

Richard Palmer did not say they braved the photographers together - he said clearly "whether" they brave... etc. (ie in the future, comfirmed by the time of the text) completely different meaning. Read it again, AfricanAussie nd you'll see the difference.

you wrote: " I have read that he was at the end of the "exit procession".

Sorry- you said you'd read it or are you saying this video is actually the source?

What I am attempting is a time line which is why I wanted to know your time/source.

If you can't tell me, then just say that.

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought I had. My source is indeed the video link not what I had said earlier, and incorrectly, that I had read it. I went through a great deal of coverage the past 24 hours so my apologies for that error.

I understand you pointing out Palmer's wording and I understand it, but I wanted to emphasize the TOGETHER thing. My point is that if Henry wanted to support that view he would have indeed been photographed together with Cressida. I hope you understand that I am not dismissing yours or indeed Palmers opinion but I suspect Henry is keeping the door open. I do accept that you, Palmer and others may be right and I am not. It is just what I think and that is all.

thanks for clarifying that.

I dont really have a strong view - I tend to think that Chelsy is over; and that Cressida is a maybe.

Frankly (and Im sorry if this offends anyone) going out with someone - or rather having a relationship with someone, is not love and marriage. As some one once said (and I dont have the source) you have to kiss a lot of frogs till you find your prince(ss).

Harry, I think, is still kissing!

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, rather a lot I think!:lol:

Looks like the wedding party were together prior to the wedding day. This probably means that Henry and Chelsy were together prior to the wedding. I wish I was a fly on the wall...:D

I doubt you'd overhear anything too exciting. This wasn't the first time that they've seen each other since the split. They were both at Princess Eugenie's birthday party last year, as well as a few other events. Plus with so many friends in common, it would be hard to avoid any contact/communication with one another.

I think the ship has sailed for Chelsy and Harry. It's been years and they have both moved on. Chelsy is now in Istanbul and I just don't see them starting up again.

If Cressida and Harry are together, then I don't blame them for not wanting to be photographed at the wedding. We already saw the hoopla that surrounded them during the skiing holiday. Plus, they don't owe the public or the media anything. It's their relationship and they'll spill the beans when they're ready.

Last edited:
I think it is all a media-created story about Chelsy and Cressida at this wedding. Both women and Harry have many of the same friends and have probably attended many of the same events, just none as public as this wedding.

While Harry has been photoed with Chelsy during their time together and with Cressida on the skiing trip. That is a rarity. Generally RF members avoid being photographed with their current gf until prior to any announcement. Exactly how many photos were taken of William and Kate together in the years prior to their engagement?

I actually wish that Harry and Chelsy would get back together. I think she is very good for him. She seems stable and mature and someone who would love him for who he is. I think she could be a very good stabilizing influence in his life.

However, I don't blame her at all for not wanting the royal life. I think she has decided it is not for her. Always being photographed, your life is not your own. As much as I think she loved Harry, I don't think she wanted to take on that kind of a life.

Actually, I'm not sure if we really know the reasons why Harry & Chelsy's relationship didn't work out. Neither one of them spoke out about it. I think it's the media that came up with the idea that they split because Chelsy didn't want the royal lifestyle that comes with dating Harry.

More Pics-
Together the day the after society wedding, Harry and Cressida dress down look as they return home by train:
Together the day the after society wedding, Harry and Cressida dress down look as they return home by train | Mail Online

Last edited:
I always got the impression they had a rather volatile relationship. A bit to much of the tempers.

LaRae

Yet another invasion by Niraj Tanna of a royal relationship.

Why does anyone hold their pant leg like that?

When the pants are too big. It can cause you to pull and tug on them.

When the pants are too big. It can cause you to pull and tug on them.

I was just going to say the same thing.

It kind of looks like she's not wearing her clothes - everything's big and baggy on her.

According to a few of the Harry fans on tumblr, she's wearing his clothes. One of them linked to a photo of him wearing that beige sweater.

Yep...I'd say there's no doubt at this point that they are a couple, more than just a casual date now and then type of couple.

Sorry AfricanAussie!

LaRae

Oh love the look Harry is giving the camera in that last photo...I can just imagine what he'd like to say to the media.

LaRae

I can't get over some of the very nasty comments about her in the DM responses. A lot of truly unpleasant people in the world.

I can't get over some of the very nasty comments about her in the DM responses. A lot of truly unpleasant people in the world.

The really bad comments are from US, IReland and the Netherlands - I expect the Uk ones got barred.

People are sick.

Cressida Bonas is just the ticket for Prince Harry | Royal | News | Daily Express

The couple, dating for more than a year, have been so discreet that many questioned whether they were still an item.

They have been photographed together only a couple of times – most memorably hugging on holiday in the Swiss ski resort of Verbier in February.

But after spending the weekend together at the society wedding of the year, Harry, 28, and Cressida, a 24-year-old dance student, displayed a new, relaxed approach to public interest in their relationship.

A smiling Harry said “Hi” as he spotted a photographer snapping them at London’s King’s Cross station, adding: “Do you have enough pictures now?”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom