Prince Harry Old Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Also whether as a child or an adult, Prince Harry's eyes have the same what is the matter look.

:previous: Also whether as a child or an adult, Prince Harry's eyes have the same what is the matter look.

It never hit me until you posted this, Cyril, of just how much shows in Harry's facial expressions. I see the look of compassion, caring and sometimes a very serious and concerned expression when he is meeting people that have been through so much in life like that wounded warriors and the sickly child and an elderly war widow such as Daphne Dunne was. Meeting these people isn't a photo op for him or a "duty" but his face shows that his interactions with people are genuine and from the heart.

Then again, it goes the other way around too. When he's expressing his joy, he sparkles. When he looks at Meghan, when he announces the birth of his son and things that make him happy.

And.. last but not least, there's the mischievous little boy in him still where his expressions show pure devilment and that he's up to something. :D

:previous: Osipi, I have noticed that Prince Harry's eyes are very different looking in various situations that he is involved with. He is his own individual self. The eyes are the windows of the soul.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom