Old 06-05-2019, 06:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fijiro View Post
On a light note, when I saw this picture of Diana – making faces
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFolFAAFOh/

it reminded me of this pictures of Harry, also making similar faces
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzrGGvHzHm/
He's so very expressive. HE wears his emotions on his sleeves.

Old 06-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Majesty

Also whether as a child or an adult, Prince Harry's eyes have the same what is the matter look.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Also whether as a child or an adult, Prince Harry's eyes have the same what is the matter look.
It never hit me until you posted this, Cyril, of just how much shows in Harry's facial expressions. I see the look of compassion, caring and sometimes a very serious and concerned expression when he is meeting people that have been through so much in life like that wounded warriors and the sickly child and an elderly war widow such as Daphne Dunne was. Meeting these people isn't a photo op for him or a "duty" but his face shows that his interactions with people are genuine and from the heart.

Then again, it goes the other way around too. When he's expressing his joy, he sparkles. When he looks at Meghan, when he announces the birth of his son and things that make him happy.

And.. last but not least, there's the mischievous little boy in him still where his expressions show pure devilment and that he's up to something.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:37 PM
Majesty

Osipi, I have noticed that Prince Harry's eyes are very different looking in various situations that he is involved with. He is his own individual self. The eyes are the windows of the soul.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:44 PM
Majesty

Not old but photos of Harry with his dog at the beach. Enjoying the California sunshine
https://people.com/royals/prince-har...ifornia-beach/
Old 04-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

This thread is now closed.

Tags
old photos, prince harry