Prince Harry Current Events 14: August-November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iowabelle said:
I wonder if it's settled now that Harry will be going to Iraq.

...or Afghanistan....another troubled area. There's a lot of what he's been training to do going on there in searching for Al Queda.

thank you very much for the article, alleyesonarmani! :flowers:
it was a very sweet picture, they must have missed each other a lot!

Very sweet indeed,They look so in love every time I See pics of them. :)

christinacg said:
Sounds like they're going to have so much fun! Its a great to see new pictures of him too.

Here's some more with an article about the trip:

http://rosie-demario.com/?p=3410

The article said Harry looked "delighted" to see Chelsy, but to me he looks a little ill from the trip. Perhaps it's the many trips to and from Africa. Does he make enough money for these trips? Or, does the Duchy help him with these costs? Anyone know this?:)

HRH Kimetha said:
The article said Harry looked "delighted" to see Chelsy, but to me he looks a little ill from the trip. Perhaps it's the many trips to and from Africa. Does he make enough money for these trips? Or, does the Duchy help him with these costs? Anyone know this?:)

He surely gets a suitable apanage from his father, money from the army and has inherited half of his mother's wealth - and she made quite some money out of her divorce from Charles. No need to be afraid that Harry might not be able to buy a ticket to South Africa...;)

Jo of Palatine said:
He surely gets a suitable apanage from his father, money from the army and has inherited half of his mother's wealth - and she made quite some money out of her divorce from Charles. No need to be afraid that Harry might not be able to buy a ticket to South Africa...;)

Thanks, Jo for your rapid response. I guess his minders must get paid by the government or the Duchy? It must also be a tough job for these guys to have to be with both Harry and William with all their international travels and vacations.:)

HRH Kimetha said:
I guess his minders must get paid by the government or the Duchy?
Or the government (Protection Squad?).
HRH Kimetha said:
It must also be a tough job for these guys to have to be with both Harry and William with all their international travels and vacations.:)
I think it would be large doses of boredom interspersed with acute anxiety given the nature of their charge! :sleep: :eek: :sleep: :eek:

Last edited:
HRH Kimetha said:
Thanks, Jo for your rapid response. I guess his minders must get paid by the government or the Duchy? It must also be a tough job for these guys to have to be with both Harry and William with all their international travels and vacations.:)

His minders are from The Royal Protection Unit, which is paid by the UK taxpayer. :flowers:

That looked like a fun trip. All the photos appear as if Harry and Chelsy were alone by themselves. Wonder where the minders are during the boat ride.

While Harry is soaking up the South African sun we will move to a new thread.

Prince Harry current events 12: November 2006- can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom