News Reports Harry & Chelsy Reunited: November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv2Cruise

Nobility
City
Annapolis
Country
United States
I don't have links, but it's being reported that he and Chelsy are back together. Oh well.

I am so happy they are together. Their relationship is so like Prince William and Kate's relationship with the on/off thing. :bang:

This is all still sketchy...

So after this few year can we say which one is sense and which one is sensibility?

All this on/off stuff just make them look unstable.Ones private life should be lived in private.

I am so bored already about, both Williams and Henry, on and off again relationships. Now I can't take them seriously!:closedeye

Same as William and Kate...probably never broke up in the first place.

Stellad

I am so bored already about, both Williams and Henry, on and off again relationships. Now I can't take them seriously!:closedeye

I so agree. You think their marriages will be on/off (separation, reconcile, separation, reconcile).

If a couple continue to break up, why stay together?;)

If they can't make it through courtship then why go through a tough marriage. I'm sure they'll know when they find the right one.:flowers:

Yes. It's time to move on for both of them.

We'll see what happens between either William and Kate and/or Harry and Chelsy. Only they know how they feel.

This makes them look very unstable, IMO. It might be that they never even broke up in the first place.

my goodness, they've only broken up once give them a break. it's not like they're habitual.

I look at it this way.If the queen feels that I am unsuitalbe match for Harry.I would feel there is no point in continuing the relationship,I'd move on. [ed inappropriate sentence]

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at it this way.If the queen feels that I am unsuitalbe match for Harry.I would feel there is no point in continuing the relationship,I'd move on. [ed inappropriate sentence]

you're opinion certainly makes sense, no doubt about that but maybe harry and chelsy have no desire to get married. they may be perfectly happy continuing as they are. it's very common for couples not to get married nowadays.

I am somehow relieved they haven't really separated for good. I always loved them as a couple, even if or maybe even just because they had their problems - as every couple has.
I hope this was a kind of "wake up call" for Harry to work both on his personal problems as well as on the relationship with Chelsy.

Given the papers' propensity to make up stories on a slow news day, I don't know how reliable that "break-up" ever was. Just look at Brangelina, the same mags have them broken up and having another baby one-week to the next.

It may be true about magazines,with their flip flopping on Bradgelina,but we expect better from royalty.

It may be true about magazines,with their flip flopping on Bradgelina,but we expect better from royalty.

but the point is that we don't know that really did break up. the media will make up a story if it needs something.

till he starts showing Independence and she complains that hes never around any more

lol, i've never heard of on/off relationships used as much as this term is used in the British media for describing the princes and many British celebs, with respect to who they are dating!

but the point is that we don't know that really did break up. the media will make up a story if it needs something.

I agree with you Duchess. We really don't now if it was a true break up between Harry and Chelsy or the press making a spat into a major breakup:ohmy:.

Daily Mail is now reporting they've been talking but doesn't confirm anything. Says she feels her life is up in the air and doesn't kno what to do but she wants to work things out with Harry. I don't get how more opposite the tabloids can get.

In a portuguese magazine called "Lux" in the frontpage it is said that Chelsy has forgiven Harry

Shes seems so needy Does HRH Know what hes doing will he ever learn from his mistakes only time will tell I Suppose.

God this is so annoying William and Harry have become really annoying lately.
And they're not a perfect couple BeautyLenor no one is.

God this is so annoying William and Harry have become really annoying lately.
And they're not a perfect couple BeautyLenor no one is.

Sirhon 11234 and others... could it possibly not be the princes fault, but the press and their making money on news that is personal and maybe not never true on each of the relationships with their girlfriends?

I really wish we would have LEARNED from Princess Diana's life and death - about the press.:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom