News Reports Harry & Chelsy Reunited: November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they know that their every action will be on the first cover pages of tabloids the next day regardless if its private or public.

And I certainly have learned from the Princess of Wales' life and death about the press.

Maybe the princes sould learn from Princess Diana's life and death-and stop being such media whores.

Maybe the princes sould learn from Princess Diana's life and death-and stop being such media whores.

I'm sorry but that is so ridiculous. You can tell they dislike the media and paparazzi. They aren't photographed that often and I'm sure thats because they try to avoid. They cannot stop the tabloids from running articles about them all the time. The media is the one to blame, not William or Harry.

Regardless, it still must be terrible to always be in the fishbowl, every action will be captured either by the media or on someone's cell phone

She seems to look miserable in papz shots(from what I've seen over the years for the most part) so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just the fact the papz are following her.

They're human. They're going to go through rough patches like any other couple, and if they need some time apart to figure out if the other person is really who they want, then they should take it.

Maybe the tabloids are just saying their back together to sell papers.---I do have a question though,why are these royals always photographed in the back seat of a car in plain site?GET THINNED WINDOWS

I don't think Prince William is a media whore. To the best of his ablilty he keeps us in the dark about his personal life.

I do feel sorry for Harry, but he should have learned by now. Maybe Chelsy's ultimatium on his behavoir is helping him now with the problem of the media. I wish Diana could have been their for him.

Last edited:
New photos of Chelsy Davy on 26th

1-2-3-4

IMO she is probably not like Kate, paparazzi lover! Every time their pictures of her she is either looking away or not smiling at them. Who knows.:rolleyes:

IMO she is probably not like Kate, paparazzi lover! Every time their pictures of her she is either looking away or not smiling at them. Who knows.:rolleyes:

She seems to prefer to be more anonymous...which makes her more likable. I mean she is choosing to continue on with school and she could've easily chosen a more paparazzi-friendly zone if she liked the attention...

And its the medias choice --- pretty pictures---sad pictures---unhappy pictures, etc. Whatever will sell the most they are going to use.

And its the medias choice --- pretty pictures---sad pictures---unhappy pictures, etc. Whatever will sell the most they are going to use.

True, but they choose the picture of her, its not like they directed her. "Hey Chelsy, look sad today!":rolleyes:

Prince Harry takes Chelsy on a make-or-break African holiday

Prince Harry is taking Chelsy Davy on a romantic African holiday after persuading her to give their relationship another try.
The couple will fly out this weekend after a series of heart-to-hearts about their future.

They plan to spend the next few days soaking up some pre-Christmas sunshine.
Chelsy, 22, is still intent on quitting her course at Leeds University and may return to Cape Town, where her parents have bought her an apartment.

Is there a reason that she is going to Leeds instead of somewhere closer to London? Is the course that much better, or did she want to avoid causing a media feeding frenzy?
I quite like Chelsy, she's her own person and what you see is pretty much what you get, and she and Harry seem to have the same energy level. I do wonder if Harry can keep up with her intellectually. If there's significant gap, it will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

I'm going to try re-posting these pictures they got deleted in case anyone missed them and still wants to see them.

Chelsy arriving home without Harry (although reports indicated he'd be coming along)12/10/07

http://i9.tinypic.com/8a34il2.jpg

I thought this was intresting according to the article Harry is supposedly in the car behind her dropping her off. 12/1/07

http://i4.tinypic.com/89gthcn.jpg

From TheMirror

I was also going to re-post the ones from a week ago with her friend Olivia Perry aka Bubble, but I decided not to.

Chelsy Davy on the balcony of her family apartment in Durban
Pic - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4 -Pic5 -Pic 6

Chelsey is really a beautiful girl, and clearly the woman of Harry's dreams. But I have said this before and will say it again, these too are just so young. Its cute to watch this story, but I wouldn't take to heart anything too serious at this point in either of their lives.

But I would love to see him end up with her or someone like her one day down the line. She is beautiful, smart, independent and knows how to show Harry a good time. I wish them the best no matter what happens. :flowers:

I'm going to try re-posting these pictures they got deleted
The link was deleted because the website required login and password access to view the pictures. If TRF members can't view pictures freely, there's little point in posting a link.

The link was deleted because the website required login and password access to view the pictures. If TRF members can't view pictures freely, there's little point in posting a link.

Ok sorry about that I'll try and post pictures from sites of which everyone is allowed to view.:flowers:

I also hope Prince Harry end up with Chelsy or someone similar to her. Chelsy has genuine love for Prince Harry. She doesn't appear to want him because of his title. She doesn't rely on him to entertain her with his friends and family. She has her own friends and she has a life outside of her relationship with Prince Harry. She appear to be going to college for an advance degree and she doesn't pose in front of the paps and complain later about it. Because of all of this...I like her.

IMO, Chelsy is a very unattractive girl. This is simply based on viewing the two different sets of photos of her from this page, the one of her in the bikini and the other of her walking on the street. She looks like really tired < ed >

Last edited by a moderator:
Well wouldn't you be with the paps following you around all the time and not giving you a moments peace and quiet. I bet you look unatractive at times!!!

Okay calm down no need to be defensive. Maybe Chelsy wasn't having a good day when those pictures were taken.

No I will not calm down!!! At least with Chelsy we get to see the real side of her. She isn't interested in perfecting a smile just for the cameras alias Kate Middleton and therefore she seems to have coped an awful lot better than the older one. At least when Chelsy smiles, we know that she is truly happy!.

What's with the Kate hate? She and Chelsey are two entirelly different people with different expectations when it comes to romance. I think that Kate knows that she needs to go out with her 'best face' on due to the interest of the Paparazzi. I think she saw herself one too many times in the paper not looking her best and does her part to make sure that doesn't happen in the future. I think that Kate is a bit more private than Chelsey and does the best she can. It cannot have been easy for her last April and May when all those hurtful things were printed about her and her family. I think she decided to wear a mask in public and be seen to her best advantage.
Back to Chelsey, I have to say some days she looks better than others. I don't think she's the type to go out with perfect make up all the time, she's comfortable with the more natural look when the mood suits her. I think she has way more intellectual capacity than Harry, which is a Good Thing and she's not the shy type when it comes to letting him know what she wants. I think he can appreciate that. Keep in mind that for some Windsors, love come early and does not fade. I think we will know what's up with these two, more so than with his elder brother.

I think Chelsey feels as though she shouldn't try to sell herself to the public.. I mean.. She doens't think she should have to impress anyone.

Chelsy knows that all she has to impress is Harry. Chelsy loves Harry becuase he is a normal guy doing normal things. Chelsy knows that it is probable that Harry will never be king so therefore she can look 'normal' and be more relaxed in public. Kate on the other hand is just with William because of the name and Kate knows that the public were seething when she didn't have a job (she doesn't even now, i don't think) so she probably feels smilling is justifying her reasons not to work 9-5. Once Chelsy has finished her studies I suspect that she will travel a little more maybe six months or so and then settle down intoa role where she is working 9-5 five days a week. She will reep the rewards of that from the public. This is so because her parents have kept her grounded amongst all the money and wealth they have. Chelsy picked a Wolkswagon Polo to drive around in here in Britian not an Audi like Kate. Chelsy also paid full price for the car whereas kate got a 'special deal' on her car. Kate is the spoilt one here not Chelsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom