Names and Godparents for Harry and Meghan's second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The name "June" reminds me of June Cleaver from the old classic show "Leave It To Beaver" I watched as a kid. She was the epitome of the perfect housewife and did housework in pearls and heels. Go figure. :lol:

I dont see them picking a rather old fashioned name like June.. but it is impossible to guess..

It reminds me of June Whitfield, the actress!

It would go rather nicely with her second cousin, August Brooksbank. Just need someone to call a baby July (well, Julie would be more likely) and they'd have the summer months all covered!

It reminds me of June Whitfield, the actress!

It would go rather nicely with her second cousin, August Brooksbank. Just need someone to call a baby July (well, Julie would be more likely) and they'd have the summer months all covered!

I was thinking that, but I doubt if they will give such an old fashioned name.. to me, its the name of June Carter Cash...
There really si no saying what name they'll choose other than that Royal family names are probalby out,

How about Phillipa Charli Diana?

how likely is it that they will call their baby after Charles or Philip?

:previous: I think it's extremely unlikely they'd name her after Charles, but I wouldn't be surprised if they chose Phillipa.

They could use anything. Even "Merry" as a combination of Meghan and Harry. It would be a nickname like Harry is for Henry and her legal name would be Meredith.

Who knows? I'm going to bet my last licorice twist that it'll be a name that no one has guessed so far. :D

A cute name for the baby would be Elizabeth Doria Diana, but I very much doubt the child will have those names, maybe Diana is one of the names.
I think Harry and Meghan will choose a different name.
When is the baby due to be born?

This little girl will not have a cute, girly name. Think strength and power.

And for all we know, she’s already here.
“We had the baby three days ago. No one knows that.”

A cute name for the baby would be Elizabeth Doria Diana, but I very much doubt the child will have those names, maybe Diana is one of the names.
I think Harry and Meghan will choose a different name.
When is the baby due to be born?

With the initials for that name, they could call her EDDie for short. Edward is a true blue royal name used often in royal history.

(ducks and runs for cover) :hiding:

I'm still thinking Ivy.

But, in the vein of celebrities naming their daughters unusual names, as Kim K and Beyoncé with North and Blue Ivy, I'm going to throw in another guess or two...

Lark Songbird and Zasu...

:previous: I think it's extremely unlikely they'd name her after Charles, but I wouldn't be surprised if they chose Phillipa.

I would. I dont think they want any name that is going to sound like a royal name.. and Philippa is also the name of Kate's sister. Given their estrangement from royal life, I doubt if they're going to use names that are a connexion with it.

I'll throw in my guess: Maya Rachel

"Maya" after Maya Angelou, and "Rachel", which is her first name and in keeping with 'Harrison', which is a homage to Prince Harry/Henry

In keeping with Harrison, Henriette could be used.

"Maya" after Maya Angelou, and "Rachel", which is her first name and in keeping with 'Harrison', which is a homage to Prince Harry/Henry

I have also thought of Maya or any "M" name. Mainly because Meghan said she wanted to give her favorite watch to her daughter one day. It says "To MM from MM" on it. Their kids last name starts with a "M", so in keeping with that.

:previous: That really makes sense. ?

I have also thought of Maya or any "M" name. Mainly because Meghan said she wanted to give her favorite watch to her daughter one day. It says "To MM from MM" on it. Their kids last name starts with a "M", so in keeping with that.

What actually is the last name of Archie and his sister?
Can't think of an M name for that?

My new favorite; great suggestion. Hope they read it :flowers: (or come up with it themselves)

And the name has plenty of different meanings to choose from :)

Last edited:
What actually is the last name of Archie and his sister?
Can't think of an M name for that?

Mountbatten-Windsor is the children's surname.

They could use anything. Even "Merry" as a combination of Meghan and Harry. It would be a nickname like Harry is for Henry and her legal name would be Meredith.

Who knows? I'm going to bet my last licorice twist that it'll be a name that no one has guessed so far. :D

I agree! And since Archie has two names, the baby girl will also have two names as well - no more. I cannot see them naming her after anyone in either family except Diana . I read somewhere that once upon a time Harry was somewhere where he met a “Lily” and he liked the name and asked how it was spelled. This may appeal to Meghan as her dad (before he became persona non grata ) called her “Flower” as a child, did he not?:flowers:

Yes, I was thinking it was a bracelet, but I’m looking for an “M” name too.

My guess is Mia or Maya . Margaret Diana would be lovely but they won’t do Margaret, I don’t think. We had about 10 Makayla/Micaylla/Micaella spelled all sorts of ways at school this year. It was impossible to keep up with which one spelled their name which way. I hope they will pick something easy to spell for the child’s sake:D

Yes, I was thinking it was a bracelet, but I’m looking for an “M” name too.

My guess is Mia or Maya . Margaret Diana would be lovely but they won’t do Margaret, I don’t think. We had about 10 Makayla/Micaylla/Micaella spelled all sorts of ways at school this year. It was impossible to keep up with which one spelled their name which way. I hope they will pick something easy to spell for the child’s sake:D

Maya would be more likely than Mia, IMO, since Zara's eldest is named Mia. Regardless of how much interaction the Sussex children have with their British cousins, I can't see Meghan & Harry selecting the same exact name as one of their daughter's second cousins.

I still think that we're going to have Diana in there somewhere - Maya Diana, or maybe Maya Doriana (since I do think that's a possibility).

I so like the name and idea of Merry although I can see the headlines during her teenage years. But I agree we will have another Archie moment.

They could go with the simple name of "Maria". M for Meghan, AR for Harry and IA that is in both Diana and Doria. Another M name I've thought of is Mina. Mina's name definition is "love".

Mayza -Graceful, walk proud

Pronunciation My ez a

Another name that came to mind is Zoe. Which means "life". Their children would cover both ends of the alphabet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom