Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doria was called poor just because she went to the laudrymat.

He listened to the other daughter who said he only got 1500, how would she know unless she brokered the deal.

If he had went to KP they could of arranged a legitimate interview.

I'm not sure why there is such negativity regarding Meghan's father. If he has a blockage, and I see no reason to doubt that, he needs to have surgery and the sooner the better. It will unfortunately mean that he can't attend the wedding which is sad.

Taking money for pictures was a mistake, but was it really that big of deal? He didn't reveal anything personal about Meghan, or even anyone else in his family. The photographers were going to take pictures anyway. There are people who have done a lot worse, including some in the royal family.

Infantilizing!! Wow now there's a new word for me.
I feel the biggest problem is whether or not to believe TMZ at all.

Based on his actions, I don't doubt that KP had no idea about the situation. And KP is not the all powerful absolute monarch of the middle ages that can chop people's heads off. If they didn't break the law, there isn't much KP can do in regards to it getting published.

They could have done something, though. Sunlight IS the best disinfectant.

If this is true, it casts Senior in another bad light - stupidity. All he had to do was contact Meghan and KP and we already know KP contacted him. It also means he was more concerned about how he looked rather than thinking further.

Again - he could have acted with the maturity of Doria - but he didn't. And he's older than she is and should know better.

He should have immediately called his daughter and she would have brought in KP to handle the extortion attempt. Instead he went along with it and made things a million times worse. Plus, he's STILL TALKING TO TMZ!

I'm just tired of people infantilizing this man when Doria faced similar garbage and managed just fine.
Wait, FashionMaven, I thought that's already been established? :lol:

In fact, I think that's exactly what happened. I think that's what the panic on Monday about not going to the wedding is. He probably realized he got caught and is embarrassed. But instead of facing his daughter and her soon to be in-laws and hope for a forgiveness, he decided to run away from it. He didn't consider his daughter's feelings or what it might do to her, instead he acted cowardly. Honestly, at this point, he might trust TMZ more than KP. I'm sure KP told him that the press will eventually go away if he doesn't talk, that didn't happen before he decided it was just too much for him. And right now, I do think TMZ is printing what he's saying and maybe he feels like this is the only one that's not twisting what he's saying when all the other tabloids are criticizing him. Again, he's not understanding that whatever hurt he might feel, his daughter is bearing 100 times that despite her still putting him first. And if he understands, he has lacks the impulse control to not let his own perceived unfairness to take over. It's foolish, but it is what it is.

They could have done something, though. Sunlight IS the best disinfectant.
There was nothing to disinfect. It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. There will be some petty headlines, but it's not like he's being caught doing drugs or anything illegal. It's just not the flattering photos, which pretty much everyone in the public eye has had.

Infantilizing!! Wow now there's a new word for me.
I feel the biggest problem is whether or not to believe TMZ at all.

Yea, I don't think this is TMZ making stuff up. Their anonymous sources might be questionable, but they are lawyers. They won't claim to have this from him direct if they don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true, it casts Senior in another bad light - stupidity. All he had to do was contact Meghan and KP and we already know KP contacted him. It also means he was more concerned about how he looked rather than thinking further.

Again - he could have acted with the maturity of Doria - but he didn't. And he's older than she is and should know better.

He should have immediately called his daughter and she would have brought in KP to handle the extortion attempt. Instead he went along with it and made things a million times worse. Plus, he's STILL TALKING TO TMZ!

I'm just tired of people infantilizing this man when Doria faced similar garbage and managed just fine.
Devil's advocate here--
I'd go with ignorance over stupidity. And it could be he thought he could handle it and didn't want to bother Meghan. Or he did call Meghan and KP thought they handled it. Maybe he wasn't concerned entirely for himself but embarrassing Megan with implications that he was a drunk.

Doria is an adult and has been for more than 40 years. At this point the age difference is not applicable. To say Tom should still know better than Doria because he's older is weird.

Doria is an adult and has been for more than 40 years. At this point the age difference is not applicable. To say Tom should still know better than Doria because he's older is weird.

Well he should at least know and act at the level that Doria is. How's that?

After days of reading all of this and watching the TMZ clip, I hope for everyone's sake that Mr. Markle stays in Mexico (or LA or wherever) and does not attend the wedding. This has been a really big mess up on his part (and the extended family). KP needs to get a handle on this situation quickly and/or MM needs to tell her dad to please stop talking to the media outlets. It's gotten way out of hand. I feel for Meghan and Harry being put in this situation, when this week and especially Saturday should be the happiest day of their lives.

I have read in several places that "Kensington Palace need to get a handle on this situation. What exactly can they do? These Markles have the freedom to do what they are doing (unfortunately). And, it is this ridiculous tabloid press that just milks the situation. The Markles have completely disgusted me, but none of this has put a blight on my wedding excitement because if let it do that, then the crazy Markles have won and accomplished exactly what they set out to do ---ruin the wedding for H &M and everyone else who is looking forward it. Stay excited everyone and ignore these crazy people!!! Letting them ruin your excitement is only empowering them.

I don't, I don't see why you want this to hurt Meghan more.

I do not understand it either. At all. Something is wrong with Tom Sr. heart attack or not. Something is wrong. And Meghan loves and cares for her father so I would never wish him out of her life. He is made a mess of things yes, but none of it compares to the rest of the family. And are we going to pretend that the BRF isn't a big collection of dysfunction? I mean come on. Harry and Meghan have probably bonded over their screwed up families.

To SORT of agree with what you said------I was talking to my mother 2 days ago about this whole mess on our way to Red Lobster and I explained tat it seemed to me that Sam was behind a lot of this and seemed to be manipulating Senior. She sniffed and said----"He's a grown-a-s 73-year old man!!! How could he allow himself to be manipulated like that, even if Samantha is his daughter? That's crap!!!!!" ?

Like I said before, I am not condoning what he did. I am just willing to give him slightly more the benefit of the doubt than those two reprehensible Tweedledum Sam and Tweedledee Junior. But yeah, at the very least his inability to deal with this (perhaps even his pride) prevented him from reaching out for help, which then aggravated his weak heart condition. An opportunity to help his struggling finances just (apparently) seemed to him too good pass up. I just don't think he was trying to hurt his daughter maliciously like her two half-siblings. :sad::sad:

Doria is said to be furious at him.

I just think a combination of the pressure, scrutiny and temptation he had never been exposed to before just did him in. Also he may have just listened to his daughter and son way too much. Plus the promise of easy money to repay his debts---and get good coverage---finally wore down the man. More of a tragedy of a good man proving weak under the pressure of temptation. TMZ is just using him by feeding him c--p about how they "care for him" and that they have his "best interests at heart." And like a dope he has fallen for it. :bang:

NOT on the level of the destructive forces that are the terrible twosome of you-know-who, still. And I risk being slammed for that. I understand. :lol:

I have read in several places that "Kensington Palace need to get a handle on this situation. What exactly can they do? These Markles have the freedom to do what they are doing (unfortunately). And, it is this ridiculous tabloid press that just milks the situation. The Markles have completely disgusted me, but none of this has put a blight on my wedding excitement because if let it do that, then the crazy Markles have won and accomplished exactly what they set out to do ---ruin the wedding for H &M and everyone else who is looking forward it. Stay excited everyone and ignore these crazy people!!! Letting them ruin your excitement is only empowering them.

Honestly, no matter what, the actual day will be joyous. I think part of it is the couple hasn't been seen in awhile. Every time they come out of announce something, the excitement level goes up, and eventually levels off and all kinds of weird things start to come out until we have some to be happy about again.

I'm not sure why there is such negativity regarding Meghan's father. If he has a blockage, and I see no reason to doubt that, he needs to have surgery and the sooner the better. It will unfortunately mean that he can't attend the wedding which is sad.

Taking money for pictures was a mistake, but was it really that big of deal? He didn't reveal anything personal about Meghan, or even anyone else in his family. The photographers were going to take pictures anyway. There are people who have done a lot worse, including some in the royal family.

I disagree. The pictures aside, he crossed the line with the daily discussions with TMZ which IS an embarrassment to Meghan and PR nightmare for the TRF. It’s turned what should have been and exciting week leading up to the most important day of her life into a 3 ring circus. I don’t feel sorry for him, I feel sad for Meghan.

I do not understand it either. At all. Something is wrong with Tom Sr. heart attack or not. Something is wrong. And Meghan loves and cares for her father so I would never wish him out of her life. He is made a mess of things yes, but none of it compares to the rest of the family. And are we going to pretend that the BRF isn't a big collection of dysfunction? I mean come on. Harry and Meghan have probably bonded over their screwed up families.

I agree with this.

KP went to all the Markles and told them avoid the press. There is no excuse why her father has spoken to TMZ five times. I could excuse the 1st time but FIVE? No. There is no excuse especially when he is telling them he hasn't even spoken to Meghan.

It's not clear how they are communicating with him, but apparently they just texted him and he responded. Probably fooled the already delusional man they were helping him at the behest of Samantha and that Meghan would not mind. what a complete screw-up.

The more I read about Markle Snr, the more I think he may be the kind of person who makes a habit of "running" when things get sticky. We don't know if he was the "runner" in both of his marriages, but ...... and he took off for Mexico. I think when the going gets tough he may "run". If he moved to Mexico to trim expenses he would not have kept the house in LA.

According to Morton, it was the fact that he was a major workaholic who spent long hours away from home that wore down the marriages.

Take of that what you will. :ermm:

I think the whole racism angle has been driven into the ground quite honestly. There may be some extreme individuals out there who have a problem with Meghan's ethnicity, but they are thankfully few. I think there is a lot of 'reading into' what people say when critiquing Meghan, and it's very easy to write it off to racism as a way to explain it.

I do agree with you that Samantha has probably resented Meghan almost since the day she was born, and that resentment grew as she saw her father pay for Meghan's support. That has nothing to do with the color of Meghan & Doria's skin and everything to do with a quite common reaction to children of second marriages no matter what ethnicity.

Race does & has played a huge role in why Samantha has been doing what she's been doing to Meghan for the last two years. You don't want to believe it, it is your right, but one of my favourite quotes seems perfect right now....

Actually it was said that Samantha told others Meghan's mother is the maid. So racism absolutely had an angle in the way she's behaved. Plenty of people have half-siblings or even full siblings that might have received more as the family became more well-off, and don't behave this way.

Worse than that. I've read in more than one article Samantha also referred to Doria as "their Slave".

Oh....But none of this has to do w/race & it's been so overblown...

Uh huh.

This. Her MS is a poor excuse. She knows exactly what she is doing and uses her MS as a weapon against people all the time. I have lost count how many times she tossed her being in a wheelchair back at people who called her out.

Exactly!! I have very little sympathy for people who use their Disability/Chronic Illness to try & excuse their bad behaviour. They know exactly what they're doing.

At this point, any statement KP makes will be used against them. It's akin making a move on a chessboard, and KP isn't going to play that game.

Samantha is a [...] narcissist. Having dealt with these people in a family situation, I can tell you that the best way to deal with them is....not to have any contact at all. Say nothing. It's akin to dealing with terrorists-you don't negotiate. Anything you say can and will be used against you. Narcissists are extremely clever at using character assassination.

Also, having had heart surgery, I can tell you Mr. Markle Sr. is not going to be in any shape to communicate with the press for at least 48 hours, if his surgery is today. That goes for texting, too. Even for day surgery, he'll be getting some morphine or strong pain meds that will sedate him for a bit.

If I see anything from TMZ saying they have spoken directly with him today, or texts being sent directly from Mr. Markle, I am going to be inclined to think this heart trouble is a farce.

Poor Meghan....I feel so badly for her I simply cannot stand it. Thank God her Mother is now there with her, along with her best friend. I'm praying that all this drama will end and wind down now. However, with Samanatha's propensity for drama, somehow I dread thinking she has saved her best, for last. :bang:

You summed up everything I've been feeling & thinking perfectly. Thank you for that. I, like Meghan, have nothing to do w/my Mother's side of the Family for combined reasons, but one of the biggies being they can't accept the rare form of Dwarfism I have is genetically passed through that side of my Family, among other Medical Issues I deal w/. They're so desperate to be perfectly perfect, it's beyond sad.

Thankfully, Dad's side more than makes up for it, but as I said to someone not long ago, there's more than a few valid reasons why I refer to Mom's side as my DNA half rather than my Family. I don't have to deal w/what Meghan's having to deal w/though thankfully, but...Families!! [emoji849]

True! Sam has been hostile since the very beginning of the relationship being announced while they where just dating. Meghan is smart enough to know that any conversation they have would be used in that so called book and also used against her in Sam's ongoing campaign against Meghan.

If she needs to talk with Sam she will do it via a lawyer or representative.

If, as some think from Samatha's latest tantrum, KP has sent her a Cease & Desist Message, then the next time will be from their Lawyers. We all know Samantha's not going away & the only next logical option I can see, is suing her for Libel &/or Slander. It's not like there's not enough proof out there after all. Sadly, I don't think even that would stop this evil piece of work.

The worse thing Harry and Meghan could do is to continue to react to Samantha. That just fuels the fire. Just let her burn herself out or get bludgeoned by Piers Morgan. That was epic!!

I loathe Piers & that old saying of like recognizes like rings oh so true here. However, once in a blue moon he does come through & if anyone deserved that epic smackdown, it was Samatha.

And I was actually just thinking, with an accident like this, there is bound to be a police report. If they change the story to police, we'll know soon enough. If they keep the same story, it could be easily verifiable if there are facts like what kind of cars they are driving and such. And if they lie to the police and get caught, they can go to jail.

Exactly & another thing...If this happened, then how was the car able to be driven to the Hospital? I'm sorry, but when you have a car vs concrete barrier encounter at the speed the car would be travelling, the car never wins & is not drivable.

I'm sure that lil fact never crossed their minds though....

The more I read about Markle Snr, the more I think he may be the kind of person who makes a habit of "running" when things get sticky. We don't know if he was the "runner" in both of his marriages, but ...... and he took off for Mexico. I think when the going gets tough he may "run". If he moved to Mexico to trim expenses he would not have kept the house in LA.

Frankly, I am willing to cut Sr a bit more slack than a lot of other folks in this thread, who I suspect would have him tarred and feathered if that was still done in this day and age. My parents are about the same age as Sr and sometimes there is just no talking any sense with them, no matter how much my brothers and I try to tell them to just STOP. They, especially my dad, can be a stubborn old ass. We can offer advice but that doesn't mean they'll take it, or they might front like everything is fine, even when it's not. I get the impression Meghan is close to her dad the same way I'm close to my parents - sure, I love them, but I don't talk to them every day or even every week. It's fine and if I ever got married, sure, I would want my dad to walk me down the aisle, but, for the most part, I leave my parents to their own devices and they leave me to mine. I can absolutely envision Sr being a proud man who got duped by some sleazy paparazzi and didn't want to let onto Meghan just how badly he screwed up. I know my parents wouldn't either. And, I can absolutely see how all of this played out in the past couple weeks, and especially the older kids shenanigans, causing a heart attack. I would guess that Sr and Meghan probably aren't so close that he would open up to her and admit an error (or several) in judgment. It doesn't make him a bad person, or a scammer, or anything, really.

I am really appalled by a lot of the judgment going on in this thread. It is beyond disturbing to me how many people are jumping to some pretty strong conclusions about Sr's motivations and actions. For all we know, Sr could be talking to a friend about his health and that person could be sharing the info exclusively with TMZ. We simply DO NOT KNOW. Goodness knows what all of us would be found guilty of simply by our associations with various family and friends in our lives.

I have been a member of TRF for a long time and never have I seen such utter vitriol and hyperbole as I've seen in this thread lately, and I really wish people would just take a breath before hitting that "reply" button.

A lot of this stuff will be left to the past once the official wedding ceremonial proceedings get underway.

Frankly, I am willing to cut Sr a bit more slack than a lot of other folks in this thread, who I suspect would have him tarred and feathered if that was still done in this day and age. My parents are about the same age as Sr and sometimes there is just no talking any sense with them, no matter how much my brothers and I try to tell them to just STOP. They, especially my dad, can be a stubborn old ass. We can offer advice but that doesn't mean they'll take it, or they might front like everything is fine, even when it's not. I get the impression Meghan is close to her dad the same way I'm close to my parents - sure, I love them, but I don't talk to them every day or even every week. It's fine and if I ever got married, sure, I would want my dad to walk me down the aisle, but, for the most part, I leave my parents to their own devices and they leave me to mine. I can absolutely envision Sr being a proud man who got duped by some sleazy paparazzi and didn't want to let onto Meghan just how badly he screwed up. I know my parents wouldn't either. And, I can absolutely see how all of this played out in the past couple weeks, and especially the older kids shenanigans, causing a heart attack. I would guess that Sr and Meghan probably aren't so close that he would open up to her and admit an error (or several) in judgment. It doesn't make him a bad person, or a scammer, or anything, really.

I am really appalled by a lot of the judgment going on in this thread. It is beyond disturbing to me how many people are jumping to some pretty strong conclusions about Sr's motivations and actions. For all we know, Sr could be talking to a friend about his health and that person could be sharing the info exclusively with TMZ. We simply DO NOT KNOW. Goodness knows what all of us would be found guilty of simply by our associations with various family and friends in our lives.

I have been a member of TRF for a long time and never have I seen such utter vitriol and hyperbole as I've seen in this thread lately, and I really wish people would just take a breath before hitting that "reply" button.

Wonder how I would react in that situation..........although I would think I would love my daughter way too much to make the horrible misjudgments this man did. Who knows.........at the very least tis is a tragedy of weakness in the face of overwhelming pressure. Hope both father and daughter can see each other in the future and Senior recovers.

:previous: Ok, I really doubt TMZ would run with this story if there was any chance Markle Sr was not directly speaking to them. Harvey isn't a dumb man. He would have verified it was really Tom. Now, he wouldn't care if Tom was of sound mind, but he would have made sure it was indeed the person he is saying it is.

If there is concern someone is speaking on his behalf, then the palace needs to send a staffer down to get to the bottom of the situation.

This view of him isn't really helping him, imo. He may be as you say, but that's still ... not good. He's not to the level of Sam and Tom Jr but his communication with TMZ (some of which is captured on audio clips TMZ has posted) is problematic and is just adding fuel to the fire.

He's hurting his daughter and literally causing her immense media scrutiny, pain and heartache the week of her wedding into the most high profile family in the world.

Meanwhile, her mother hasn't behaved in this way but we're supposed to act like it's impossible for him to be a good, level headed person when Doria has clearly been able to do it?

It diminishes her efforts to do the right thing by just excusing such behavior from him.

Here's the issue - TMZ has actual audio that they've posted of Sr talking to them.

So we do know quite a bit.

Last edited:
:previous: Ok, I really doubt TMZ would run with this story if there was any chance Markle Sr was not directly speaking to them. Harvey isn't a dumb man. He would have verified it was really Tom. Now, he wouldn't care if Tom was of sound mind, but he would have made sure it was indeed the person he is saying it is.

If there is concern someone is speaking on his behalf, then the palace needs to send a staffer down to get to the bottom of the situation.
I can't see how KP sending anyone to figure things out is a good solution. Sr is 1) an American, 2) not the one marrying into the BRF. Both of those facts alone would cause a media frenzy about taxpayer dollars blah blah blah from the media and tabloids. It's better to just keep their distance as they have and not comment.

Here's the issue - TMZ has actual audio that they've posted of Sr talking to them.

So we do know quite a bit.
Well, so he is speaking to them (I try to not follow clickbait to gossip rags), which is a shame. I still stand by my original position that there might not be much Meghan can do to convince her dad to stop talking to TMZ. I'm reminded of my mom inserting herself into a FB discussion about US race relations a couple years ago and even though one of my brothers and I called her up, appalled, and made her take down her comments, she still didn't quite get just why were so upset with her, and then she did it again a few weeks later, and this time our dad was basically "shut up, she is an adult." All my brother and I could do was shake our heads and let her damage her relationship with the spouses of some of our cousins. C'est la vie. That might be where Meghan is at with respect to her dad, even if all of this is massively stressful and casting a shadow over this week before the wedding.

A lot of this stuff will be left to the past once the official wedding ceremonial proceedings get underway.

I hope you and your family are doing well at this time dman. :flowers:

And yes I agree that this episode will become a footnote in H&M's story. The wedding is the first step to that.

Well, so he is speaking to them (I try to not follow clickbait to gossip rags), which is a shame. I still stand by my original position that there might not be much Meghan can do to convince her dad to stop talking to TMZ. I'm reminded of my mom inserting herself into a FB discussion about US race relations a couple years ago and even though one of my brothers and I called her up, appalled, and made her take down her comments, she still didn't quite get just why were so upset with her, and then she did it again a few weeks later, and this time our dad was basically "shut up, she is an adult." All my brother and I could do was shake our heads and let her damage her relationship with the spouses of some of our cousins. C'est la vie. That might be where Meghan is at with respect to her dad, even if all of this is massively stressful and casting a shadow over this week before the wedding.

Well yeah - I don't think I disagree with you on that. I don't know how KP or Meghan can solve this short of sending a representative to "help" Sr. But there is a risk there because he could still go to TMZ and claim the RF was trying to "control" him. Part of the reason why I'm so upset with Sr for talking to TMZ is because now he really cannot be trusted anymore by the BRF. He's made himself as radioactive and untouchable as his other daughter and son, Sam and Tom Jr..

Harry has spent his life hating the Paparazzi and how they have hunted his family, contributing to the death of his mother (some still say caused her death). And now Tom Sr does this. He worked intentionally with some and is now calling/conversing constantly with the other.

Does he have zero self awareness?

I get it that he probably doesn't get this - but he still put his needs and his upset over how he looked in the paps above his daughter. That's what set all of this off. Did that make him horrible? No - and if he had just shut his mouth and then gotten on the plane and walked his daughter down the aisle, all of this drama would have been avoided. Instead he tells TMZ he isn't going to the wedding (which is how Meghan found out) and then flip flopped and then had chest pains and then the surgery. If the surgery bit is true (which we don't necessarily know).

Also - I don't follow TMZ - but the clips were all over twitter. Hard to miss them.

TMZ knows if Sr and Sam are in the hospital or recovering. This outfit can get a hold of an autopsy report.

Doria being there must be a great comfort for Meghan. And Doria may be giving her some straight talk about her dad and the rest of the Markles. KP could take back control of this. Meghan could tell Sr someone else will give her away, rest up because of the surgery and she and Harry visit after the wedding, a couple of days later. KP then announces Dad won't come and the royal couple will visit. Who is the stand in Father of the Bride. Charles would be symbolic to show the BRF supports Meghan. It details the half sibs too.

TMZ knows if Sr and Sam are in the hospital or recovering. This outfit can get a hold of an autopsy report.

Doria being there must be a great comfort for Meghan. And Doria may be giving her some straight talk about her dad and the rest of the Markles. KP could take back control of this. Meghan could tell Sr someone else will give her away, rest up because of the surgery and she and Harry visit after the wedding, a couple of days later. KP then announces Dad won't come and the royal couple will visit. Who is the stand in Father of the Bride. Charles would be symbolic to show the BRF supports Meghan. It details the half sibs too.

I say let Doria walk her down the aisle. Even Senior supports the idea.

Well yeah - I don't think I disagree with you on that. I don't know how KP or Meghan can solve this short of sending a representative to "help" Sr. But there is a risk there because he could still go to TMZ and claim the RF was trying to "control" him. Part of the reason why I'm so upset with Sr for talking to TMZ is because now he really cannot be trusted anymore by the BRF. He's made himself as radioactive and untouchable as his other daughter and son, Sam and Tom Jr..

Harry has spent his life hating the Paparazzi and how they have hunted his family, contributing to the death of his mother (some still say caused her death). And now Tom Sr does this. He worked intentionally with some and is now calling/conversing constantly with the other.

Does he have zero self awareness?

I get it that he probably doesn't get this - but he still put his needs and his upset over how he looked in the paps above his daughter. That's what set all of this off. Did that make him horrible? No - and if he had just shut his mouth and then gotten on the plane and walked his daughter down the aisle, all of this drama would have been avoided. Instead he tells TMZ he isn't going to the wedding (which is how Meghan found out) and then flip flopped and then had chest pains and then the surgery. If the surgery bit is true (which we don't necessarily know).

Also - I don't follow TMZ - but the clips were all over twitter. Hard to miss them.

The paps were an indirect cause of her death. The driver being drunk was a direct cause. Honestly I think some of the paps should of been charged with at least a civil crime if not criminal though...since they were involved.

Perhaps TMZ realizes there is no way in heck Harry would ever work with them on interviews so they don't care that they ruin more legitimate media sources chances.

Harry (and William) are already so wary of the media ...this is just going to entrench them more against them. Killing the golden goose...not smart.

LaRae

The paps were an indirect cause of her death. The driver being drunk was a direct cause. Honestly I think some of the paps should of been charged with at least a civil crime if not criminal though...since they were involved.

Perhaps TMZ realizes there is no way in heck Harry would ever work with them on interviews so they don't care that they ruin more legitimate media sources chances.

Harry (and William) are already so wary of the media ...this is just going to entrench them more against them. Killing the golden goose...not smart.

LaRae

Good post, LaRae. and I would say Harvey Levin may be a sleazy journalist but he's a lawyer also so he knows what he can get away with. And the paps WERE charged in France regarding Diana----nothing ever came of it, though.

Excellent points! Very much the very issues that keep going through my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom