Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so horrible for Meghan. This should be a happy week for her and her family is doing their level best to wreck it for her.

Samantha is in the hospital now.

TMZ

She and her boyfriend got into an accident with a car run in with the paps. That is, if they were in an accident. There is no official statement from law enforcement.. That is standard procedure when there is a car wreck involving someone in the news a lot. If this is a new scheme Sam and her boyfriend better pray the cops don't involved.

Last edited:
Of course she did!

I don't mean to be heartless, but why would the paps be chasing her when she so freely gives interviews?

ETA: And now Thomas Jr appearing at Windsor with the assistance of the Daily Mirror. He's all over the place. It's like listening to a yo yo. I know its a tabloid but I would have thought they had better taste that that. So far the comments have not been kind.

Last edited:
If Mr Markle were to attend the wedding he would get nothing but an huge BRAVO!!
There would be cheers all round.
I'm predicting her siblings attending and being pleasant.

I'm a big softie for a happy ending.
I really hope that this drama results in all cobwebs out of the cupboard and some sort of civil, collywobble free, Markle reunion.

TMZ

She and her boyfriend got into an accident with a car run in with the paps.

If it was truly a paparazzi induced event. This is the perfect example, it is result of a chain event. It's not even that she did something bad to someone, and then it came back to her in an unrelated event. She courted the tabloids and paparazzi, now they are here. Deal with it.

If Mr Markle were to attend the wedding he would get nothing but an huge BRAVO!!

I really hope that this drama results in all cobwebs out of the cupboard and some sort of civil, collywobble free, Markle reunion.

You are being sarcastic, right? Why would Meghan even want a reunion with these people? She should count her lucky stars if she never sees them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course she did!

I don't mean to be heartless, but why would the paps be chasing her when she so freely gives interviews?

Thank you. These people playing games and if the media don't wake up. Now two Markles are in the hospital while the rest are in the UK.

I'm sorry but WHAT? We are beyond that. They are purposely trying to ruin her happiness and you think their will be a Markle reunion?

Never.

Of course she did!

ETA: And now Thomas Jr appearing at Windsor with the assistance of the Daily Mirror. He's all over the place. It's like listening to a yo yo. I know its a tabloid but I would have thought they had better taste that that. So far the comments have not been kind.

Because she apparently charges for those interviews?

There's a saying that I keep on thinking about in reference to most of the Markles, but especially Samantha: If you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

She's been pushing herself forward, and trying to make herself part of the story, and we are at the point now where she has indeed become part of the story. With that goes paparazzi that you are no longer in control of, as she evidently found out. If she got hurt, I'm sorry, just because I don't wish ill on anybody, but she made her choice, and now she's going to have to deal with the consequences.

Because she apparently charges for those interviews?

There's a saying that I keep on thinking about in reference to most of the Markles, but especially Samantha: If you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

She's been pushing herself forward, and trying to make herself part of the story, and we are at the point now where she has indeed become part of the story. With that goes paparazzi that you are no longer in control of, as she evidently found out. If she got hurt, I'm sorry, just because I don't wish ill on anybody, but she made her choice, and now she's going to have to deal with the consequences.

The only word we have is HERS that she was chased by Paparazzi. And she's been caught lying so many times before. No - I think instead she had an accident and concocted the paparazzi story to steal attention from Meghan.

I wouldn't be surprised if at this point he feels as though whoever he is talking to at TMZ really cares about him, unlike all those other nasty tabloid reporters. There's some rich irony there, if you think about it.

Glad he seems to be doing better, and wish a quick (and private) recovery for him. Maybe now would be a good time to stop talking? Just putting it out there.

This is an extremely lonely man, I think.:sad:

Thomas Jr is going around being snapped with Harry and Meghan collectibles. This is something else. Their dedication to hurting Meghan is insane.

I am so glad she is surrounded by her REAL family right now.

TMZ

She and her boyfriend got into an accident with a car run in with the paps.

I declare these people are going to drive me to drink! I might as well drag out that ancient bottle of whisky in the cabinet.

I knew it would get worse before it got better.

The only word we have is HERS that she was chased by Paparazzi. And she's been caught lying so many times before. No - I think instead she had an accident and concocted the paparazzi story to steal attention from Meghan.

And I was actually just thinking, with an accident like this, there is bound to be a police report. If they change the story to police, we'll know soon enough. If they keep the same story, it could be easily verifiable if there are facts like what kind of cars they are driving and such. And if they lie to the police and get caught, they can go to jail for that, which wouldn't make me sad at all.

WHAT............. A Markle reunion at the wedding, are we being silly or having a nightmare here. NO way should Meghan even think of these so called human beings ever again......they are garbage, they belong in the trash bin with a locked lid on it.....I better shut up now......for words have finally escaped me with that comment.

There is no way he's attending. He told TMZ that he's going to be in the hospital for a few more days. Although the Sun did sneakily try to imply that he wasn't at the hospital, by quoting his neighbors who say the lights at his property are still on and they never saw him leave his house.

Now Sam is using the surgery to basically paint Meghan and KP as heartless and imply that Tom is scared and all alone. KP refused to comment, but they really need to put out a statement and shut down all of the nonsense coming from the Markle's. I honestly don't understand why KP is letting them control the story. They are desperately trying to ruin her wedding day and KP needs to come out and tell these people to shut it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/63058...kle-hospital-royal-wedding-kensington-palace/

Last edited:
While I certainly believe Samantha has behaved poorly (and even moreso these past few weeks) since it was announced that Meghan was dating Prince Harry I don't wish any ill nor feel a bit of snarky joy that she was in an car accident (major or minor) I do hope that she will find peace within herself and towards Meghan soon.

Her behavior and attitude will only lead to more misery if she continues on her path of envy. If Samantha could simply realize that life is better when you think and speak kindly towards others, especially if one is related to you, she would be much happier overall.

Gosh every morning I wake up to a new Markle drama. Our news said Sam has a Suspected broken ankle and a suspected fractured knee while being chased by paps.
Also Mr Markle is recovering well after having 3 stents put in.
That's what our news is saying.

Justice for Meghan and Harry! The Dooleys are not doing Good Morning Britain:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ily-stir-up-royals-with-tv-appearance-rumours

Meghan's paternal family became so toxic some organizations are not willing to damage their reputations with that association. Kudos to ITV. I can imagine the looks on the Dooley's when they were told they're fired.
Wedding is 2 days away. Things can change. I'll believe it on Saturday nite when this is all over.

There is no way he's attending. He told TMZ that he's going to be in the hospital for a few more days. Although the Sun did sneakily try to imply that he wasn't at the hospital, by quoting his neighbors who say the lights at his property are still on and they never saw him leave his house.

Now Sam is using the surgery to basically paint Meghan and KP as heartless and imply that Tom is scared and all alone. KP refused to comment, but they really need to put out a statement and shut down all of the nonsense coming from the Markle's. I honestly don't understand why KP is letting them control the story. They are desperately trying to ruin her wedding day and KP needs to come out and tell these people to shut it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/63058...kle-hospital-royal-wedding-kensington-palace/

So this will sound callous...but I think KP isn't commenting because Tom isn't actually sick/in the hospital. I could be totally wrong...but if he was truly unwell I think KP would have said as much.

But if he isn't and is faking it, that puts KP in a bind because they can't come out and say he is sick if he isn't and they also can't call him out for faking it without blowing everything up all over again.

IDK, this whole week has me :ermm: I just want my favorite royal to have a lovely wedding and for Meghan to have an auspicious start to her royal marriage and life. Every day I just get more and more tired of it all.

While I certainly believe Samantha has behaved poorly (and even moreso these past few weeks) since it was announced that Meghan was dating Prince Harry I don't wish any ill nor feel a bit of snarky joy that she was in an car accident (major or minor) I do hope that she will find peace within herself and towards Meghan soon.

Her behavior and attitude will only lead to more misery if she continues on her path of envy. If Samantha could simply realize that life is better when you think and speak kindly towards others, especially if one is related to you, she would be much happier overall.

I don't believe she was in an accident and frankly I don't believe Tom Sr had surgery either. TMZ being catty and hinting they don't buy it either but they not going to out him cause they enjoying the connection at the moment.

I need Saturday to hurry up and get here.

Why? Because she's asking a favour: "Please, I know we're not in good terms, but I would really appreciate if you could refrain from speaking to the press. It would greatly upset both our father and I, thank you. If there's anything I can do for you in this matter, please, let me know. If you're speaking to the press for monetary gain, let me know, and we'll help you arrange something with a reputable publication which will portray all of us in a good light" (like that has not been done before...). I don't think KP gave advice, I think they asked NOT to speak to the press,hardly a piece of advice.

You're assuming Samantha is a reasonable, well meaning person who just made a mistake - she's not. A reasonable person would not have have behaved the way she has repeatedly.

You're very lucky that you have never had a malignant narcissist in your family or life. (I have a childhood friend who has family members like this.) You cannot reason with someone like that and it's generally advisable to not have contact with them. They will take anything everything you say and use it against you. They thrive on drama and manipulation and enjoy hurting others. They will not change because they enjoy this behaviour. Samantha has been trying to hurt Meghan for years (multiple family members have said this including Samantha's own estranged mother- Thomas' first wife and Samantha's estranged youngest daughter.) Meghan has probably tried negiotating with her in the past but it doesn't work with the type of person and leaves you open for more emotional abuse.

Although I've never met Samantha, I recognize the behaviour very well (having seen the pain my friend's family members have inflicted on her.) Meghan is handling the only way you can -detach and ignore.

Last edited:
It looks like the palace has decided to continue with the Old tradition of not saying anything. Since they got egg on their face after the last time.

There's a luscious scene in The Crown where Queen Mary, in conversation with the Queen (Elizabeth), refers to Phillip's family as a collection of "carpetbaggers and parvenus".

Well....the Markles.....what I wouldn't give to be able to get a read from Queen Mary on THAT family.

No worry, in the days of Queen Mary, a prince of the United Kingdom like Harry would never be allowed to marry a bride with Meghan’s profile.

Prince Philip, although derided by Elizabeth’s family , was royal himself and so was his family. No comparison to the Markles really.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking also MBruno. Mary is an interesting figure but she was a bit of a prudish snob which is ironic seeing that she herself came from a minor morganatic German line.

Just a thought -- perhaps the British press should just ignore Samantha and the rest of the Markle clan. OK ... stupid idea!

You're assuming Samantha is a reasonable, well meaning person who just made a mistake - she's not. A reasonable person would not have have behaved the way she has repeatedly.

You're very lucky that you have never had a malignant narcissist in your family or life. (I have a childhood friend who has family member like this.) You cannot reason with someone like that and it's generally advisable to not have contact with them. They will take anything everything you say and use it against you. They thrive on drama and manipulation and enjoy hurting others. They will not change because they enjoy this behaviour. Samantha has been trying to hurt Meghan for years (multiple family members have said this including Samantha's own estranged mother- Thomas' first wife and Samantha's estranged youngest daughter.) Meghan has probably tried negoitating her in the past but it doesn't work with the type of person and leaves you open for more emotional abuse.

Although I've never met Samantha, I recognize the behaviour very well (having seen the pain my friend's family members have inflicted on her.) Meghan is handling the only way you can -detach and ignore.

Purrs, you articulated this better than I did earlier today. Good analogy and advice!

You're very lucky that you have never had a malignant narcissist in your family or life. (I have a childhood friend who has family member like this.) You cannot reason with someone like that and it's generally advisable to not have contact with them. They will take anything everything you say and use it against you. They thrive on drama and manipulation and enjoy hurting others. They will not change because they enjoy this behaviour. Samantha has been trying to hurt Meghan for years (multiple family members have said this including Samantha's own estranged mother- Thomas' first wife and Samantha's estranged youngest daughter.) Meghan has probably tried negoitating her in the past but it doesn't work with the type of person and leaves you open for more emotional abuse.

Yes. :previous: Everything you said, Purrs. I have a family member who is very similar to Samantha and can't tell you how deeply I feel for Meghan. This has actually been kind of triggering to watch unfold because I have only in the past two years been able to get this person out of my life, but have no doubt they will find a way to corrupt any happiness at some point in the future. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom