Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he really feels like he needs to go to hospital, he needs to call ambulance, not TMZ. Updating TMZ on his medical condition, and about Meghan not calling him comes across as a manipulative move, not a health concern.

I hope he isn't feeling any physical or mental pain though.

Apparently Meghan found out through TMZ that her dad had decided not to walk her down the aisle. And he's still talking to TMZ.

Last edited:
If he’s calling TMZ, we’re all going through more mental pain here....

Or sow the wind and reap the whirlwind! Actually, I liked the mental visual of Alison Mau's article:

I love the description of Thomas Jrs letter as "word vomit" That was a perfect description.

Did we really need that so called Daily Fail article about him?

They really want to destroy Meghan and all because she is marrying the 6th in line???!!

I thought this wedding would be different and show business but never imagined this 3 ring circus

I do not know Megan, and I think in a way she is an ambition woman, and may be a social climber, but this is my point of view. Eventhough that I feel for her in this days with all the media attention to her family, special this situation with her father, it is so sad! You have this idea your father will walk you down the aisle and a few days prior he said no! my God I can not imagine her stress. Her mother has more class keeping herself in privacy. Her cousins and step family, I will not want to have anything to do with them either! there are an embarrassment ! After the wedding we will not listen from them again! at least I hope for that. I hope her father changed his mind .... I will pray for that

In the WEEK before THE most significant event in ANY of their lives, the majority of 'the Markles' have done NOTHING but cheapen their name, associating it with the most tawdry money-grubbing antics imaginable...
None of this will be forgotten,and it is Ms Markle who will pay the price.. [in the Tabloids, on the internet, and anywhere] her detractors can use this against her...

Don't they have to go back to wherever they came from in the Northwest Pacific and take care of their drug business? That is their money machine besides Meghan.

Weed is totally legal in Oregon and Washington (aka the Pacific Northwest). In fact, it is a huge and very much a legit business.

Back to Meghan's family, perhaps in the end it will be a good thing the Markle side of the family, including her father, will not attend especially Samantha who clearly likes to stir the pot every chance she gets.

So Doria isn't allowed to live here life and pursue her career, for which she is trained because of who her daughter is marrying? Seriously? Honestly if it's not one thing, it's another.

In the WEEK before THE most significant event in ANY of their lives, the majority of 'the Markles' have done NOTHING but cheapen their name, associating it with the most tawdry money-grubbing antics imaginable...
None of this will be forgotten,and it is Ms Markle who will pay the price.. [in the Tabloids, on the internet, and anywhere] her detractors can use this against her...

You can say that again..

it seems Sam was getting into his head. Meghan can't control who he speaks too. I think dealing with both of those siblings is difficult for him. Fact is the siblings have recieved payment all along but how much is enough for them?

Why do people want to destroy Meghan? What did she do to deserve this. Unbelievable.

This is enough unwanted drama for bride, Meghan.

I suspect much of the story is media hype and that Mr Markle ends up walking his daughter down the aisle on her happy day. In years to come his photo exploits will seem almost laughable.
I think and hope that Meghan's family can get along well at some point in future.

Had Harry and Meghan met with Meghan's family in person for a celebration and introduction before the engagement announcement perhaps the media tell alls might have been minimal but who knows???
The disloyalty is ridiculous and poor Meghan.

Harry and Meghan deserve every happiness on their wedding day.

So Doria isn't allowed to live here life and pursue her career, for which she is trained because of who her daughter is marrying? Seriously? Honestly if it's not one thing, it's another.

Yeah it is a bit much...

As for Tom Sr? I am over him and his antics. I hope he goes to the hospital and gets himself right. It is time the Markles leave Meghan the hell alone.

And people question why she cut these people out her life?

She doesn't know her place.... Even her family thinks so. How dare she marry a royal let's drag her down to our level.

I agree, if he had communicated that he needed help, Meghan and Harry would have found a way to provide it. But he may have either been unable to admit it or was in denial. He is of the tough it out generation of men.

And yes, communicating with TMZ was really, really dumb.

But if he ended up needing help with the paparazzi (and that's a big if), why didn't tptb realize ahead of time that he might need to be coached and groomed before the wedding?

Does anyone remember when the photos of him at the internet cafe came out, the beating I got for mentioning that they should have 'brought him in' for some polishing? Now what do you think about that idea? Why didn't BP treat him like a prince, bring him over for a couple weeks, show him the sites and let him get used to playing a role in this spectacle? That is, IF you believe that he just couldn't handle the paparazzi/pressure.

KP has egg on their faces, this whole media circus shows how little control and foresight they have imo.

There's no way KP can force someone to come in for grooming and what not. Sr is an adult man, most likely he declined any offers of help, and decided to deal with it himself, and make some money along the way. Had he agreed to KP's help, he wouldn't have received this substantial payment.

I also think TMZ are paying him, too, right now.

S
I think some in the media and parts of the public just do not like the change she represents.

Honestly she is not going to change much of anything. They have an heir with three other heirs.

Harry and Meghan are not a threat to their system.

They have made it so difficult for any royal bride absolutely impossible. .

But if he ended up needing help with the paparazzi (and that's a big if), why didn't tptb realize ahead of time that he might need to be coached and groomed before the wedding?

Does anyone remember when the photos of him at the internet cafe came out, the beating I got for mentioning that they should have 'brought him in' for some polishing? Now what do you think about that idea? Why didn't BP treat him like a prince, bring him over for a couple weeks, show him the sites and let him get used to playing a role in this spectacle? That is, IF you believe that he just couldn't handle the paparazzi/pressure.

KP has egg on their faces, this whole media circus shows how little control and foresight they have imo.

The whole concept of trying to treat someone like a prince as if they aren't good enough because they aren't perfectly polished in their everyday life [wrong]. Why does he need to change how he dress or how he handle himself in an everyday situation because his daughter is marrying someone who the public is interested in? Have you thought about the fact that maybe he doesn't want them to change his clothes or how he wears his hair. Or if he wants to live the life of a prince (whatever that means)? Some people wants a simple life. It's quite disturbing trying to change everything about someone just so people they don't know feel like it's more suitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
KP has egg on their faces,

UNBELIEVABLE ! So the disgusting behaviour of this most dysfunctional [foreign] family is the fault of 'the palace' ? In some mystical, magical way they could have prevented ALL these reprobates 'filling their boots' at Ms Markles expense ?

The BRF are not Medieval Absolute Monarchs, and even if they were the actions of foreigners would be beyond their powers.
The SOLE responsibility for this ghastly mess lies with the Markles, and the $ signs clouding whatever passes for their judgement..

Last edited:
The whole concept of trying to treat someone like a prince as if they aren't good enough because they aren't perfectly polished in their everyday life is pure BS. Why does he need to change how he dress or how he handle himself in an everyday situation because his daughter is marrying someone who the public is interested in? Have you thought about the fact that maybe he doesn't want them to change his clothes or how he wears his hair. Or if he wants to live the life of a prince (whatever that means)? Some people wants a simple life. It's quite disturbing trying to change everything about someone just so people they don't know feel like it's more suitable.

I'm talking about the concept that he needed help, which was what the poster I was responding to said, that he needed help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile
I agree, if he had communicated that he needed help, Meghan and Harry would have found a way to provide it. But he may have either been unable to admit it or was in denial. He is of the tough it out generation of men.

My response was that IF he ended up needing help why didn't KP realize that he might feel a lot of pressure, why would he have to ask? They're the pros, not him, they've been dealing with the press for years, not him. If he felt overwhelmed, why is it so hard to think that it might have been a good idea to bring him over and acclimate him? I don't get why that's such a hard concept to grasp? Seriously, I think people purposely misconstrue what I say sometimes, sure seems like it to me.

I don't know what would be worse; if she caves and invites these lowlifes or the wedding is cancelled.

Perhaps he declined KP's help. They were pressuring the press to back off, while Sr had struck a deal with paparazzi for $$. And most likely has a new deal with TMZ.

I don't know what would be worse; if she caves and invites these lowlifes or the wedding is cancelled.

I can't see either of those things happening. But then again, I didn't see,this happening, so........

I just hate that this gives the people who already had their knives out for her, their pound of flesh. She was already in a no win situation.

I'm talking about the concept that he needed help, which was what the poster I was responding to said, that he needed help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile

My response was that IF he ended up needing help why didn't KP realize that he might feel a lot of pressure, why would he have to ask? They're the pros, not him, they've been dealing with the press for years, not him. If he felt overwhelmed, why is it so hard to think that it might have been a good idea to bring him over and acclimate him? I don't get why that's such a hard concept to grasp? Seriously, I think people purposely misconstrue what I say sometimes, sure seems like it to me.
For example, what does grooming and show him sites and treating him like a prince have anything to do with media scrutiny? Is KP mind readers now that they are supposed to know Tom was overwhelmed if he doesn't tell them? You can't just descend on someone's life and take over. I'm sure they'd be willing to offer help if he tells them the problem like they've done for Meghan's mother. Private security was hired for her when the engagement is announced. However, the media didn't even know where he lived at that time and some people do have issues with being followed places by someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom