Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry and Meghan have people who are rooting for them. No union is perfect, they will have their arguments like any couple, and it will be between them how they will be in their married life.

Sam does care what people say or write about her, otherwise she wouldn't get into Twitter fights with people that criticize her on social media, expose Morton's texts when he claimed he never contacted her, or rail to the media that the press have taken her words out of context.

Last edited:
There, there Rudolph, come snuggle up next to me on the racist trolls bench ?

This behavior by Tom Jr is going to continue as long as people pay him, and there will always be someone who will pay him and print whatever lunacy he wants to spout because he's related to royalty now. So, I don't see him or Samantha going away anytime soon.

I haven't commented on this only been reading it and something clicked today in my mind about this entire situation here:

This I firmly believe is what is now going on within the family and this is just MHO here only.......I look at it like the siblings namely Sam and Tom Jr know for a *fact* that there is NO wedding invite to them period, so now they can *cash in* on all the money the tabloids are willing to dish out to them for their hate and jealousy and lies about Meghan.....Meghan IMHO is now the *cash cow* for them to fill their bank accounts till when ever. And no way do I believe this is going to stop with wedding, they are by law now *related* to the BRF through Meghan for life.......they will continue to talk to the press as long as the press/media/tabloids pay them, if someone is willing to pay their price or any price now, what is going to make them stop tormenting Meghan for the rest of her life? Nothing......and so the saga will continue when children are born, when a first child goes to school, when there is a baptism or even a walk in the park .........this is now all about MONEY which the media is gladly paying them to star in their own sick soap opera. If there is a way to stop then I would hope someone would for this is going to be continuing in a sick tirade against Meghan and Harry.

I haven't commented on this only been reading it and something clicked today in my mind about this entire situation here:

This I firmly believe is what is now going on within the family and this is just MHO here only.......I look at it like the siblings namely Sam and Tom Jr know for a *fact* that there is NO wedding invite to them period, so now they can *cash in* on all the money the tabloids are willing to dish out to them for their hate and jealousy and lies about Meghan.....Meghan IMHO is now the *cash cow* for them to fill their bank accounts till when ever. And no way do I believe this is going to stop with wedding, they are by law now *related* to the BRF through Meghan for life.......they will continue to talk to the press as long as the press/media/tabloids pay them, if someone is willing to pay their price or any price now, what is going to make them stop tormenting Meghan for the rest of her life? Nothing......and so the saga will continue when children are born, when a first child goes to school, when there is a baptism or even a walk in the park .........this is now all about MONEY which the media is gladly paying them to star in their own sick soap opera. If there is a way to stop then I would hope someone would for this is going to be continuing in a sick tirade against Meghan and Harry.
We just have to believe karma is a bitch. They'll get theirs eventually. Once they are too busy dealing with their own problems, they won't have time to harass Meghan through the tabloids.

The high road? I dont think that term is known to them. They are now so low..they are DIGGING!
But they are digging themselves so permanently out of Meghan's life, they may as well be dead, buried and forgotton.

The more they carry on, the more reasonable people empathize and agree with Meghan cutting them completely off from her life.
Nobody could have said it better !!!! Bravo !

You get it! Sometimes I wonder if it's just me lol. It's horrible what they're doing, absolutely gross. They are seriously disturbed people, obviously. But none of that is against the law and no amount of shame will stop them.

I really do hate to say it, but this is why royal brides have been so heavily vetted in the past. It's great that Harry found a lady who he loves and respects, but she comes with baggage, it's not just her that he's marrying, he's marrying her family. Sad as it is, imo it's true. So hopefully they both realize what is coming, because I don't think there's much way of stopping it unless the sibs go over the line.

It's really hard to stop an American citizen from talking to whomever they please about whatever they please. And I think Meghan's siblings know this and know right where that fine line between liable and free speech is and will tightrope walk that line from here until eternity. They probably have lawyers advising them on how to stay out of trouble, too. Again, all jmo.

So what is the solution, in your view, Missy-? That Harry should have been told not to marry Meghan because she has two mad half siblings she hasn't had anything to do with for years? And actually it was only one half sibling who was going off on social media at the time of the engagement. Tom Jnr has only piped up negatively since he realised no wedding invitation was coming his way.

And I'd bet my bottom dollar that Meghan has been heavily vetted by TPTB before an engagement was announced, in terms of her marriage, career and general past. Or is it that a divorcee just isn't good enough to marry into a family that is replete with them? Or is it her nationality? Meghan herself has kept silent in the face of all this provocation. She has done absolutely nothing wrong.

You get it! Sometimes I wonder if it's just me lol. It's horrible what they're doing, absolutely gross. They are seriously disturbed people, obviously. But none of that is against the law and no amount of shame will stop them.

I really do hate to say it, but this is why royal brides have been so heavily vetted in the past. It's great that Harry found a lady who he loves and respects, but she comes with baggage, it's not just her that he's marrying, he's marrying her family. Sad as it is, imo it's true. So hopefully they both realize what is coming, because I don't think there's much way of stopping it unless the sibs go over the line.

It's really hard to stop an American citizen from talking to whomever they please about whatever they please. And I think Meghan's siblings know this and know right where that fine line between liable and free speech is and will tightrope walk that line from here until eternity. They probably have lawyers advising them on how to stay out of trouble, too. Again, all jmo.

In recent years, the only thing that matter in terms of vetting is if you are a criminal. Having two bullies as estranged half siblings hardly chips the iceburg.

In recent years, the only thing that matter in terms of vetting is if you are a criminal. Having two bullies as estranged half siblings hardly chips the iceburg.

Shake anyone's family tree and there's bound to be nuts falling out. :D

So what is the solution, in your view, Missy-? That Harry should have been told not to marry Meghan because she has two mad half siblings she hasn't had anything to do with for years? And actually it was only one half sibling who was going off on social media at the time of the engagement. Tom Jnr has only piped up negatively since he realised no wedding invitation was coming his way.

And I'd bet my bottom dollar that Meghan has been heavily vetted by TPTB before an engagement was announced, in terms of her marriage, career and general past. Or is it that a divorcee just isn't good enough to marry into a family that is replete with them? Or is it her nationality? Meghan herself has kept silent in the face of all this provocation. She has done absolutely nothing wrong.

My goodness, that was a whole lot of reading into what I actually wrote! Go back and read my post, nowhere did I make any judgement about Meghan's suitability. That wasn't the point. The point was that this is what happens when you marry into a crazy family (just like anyone), and I hope they're ready (and I'm sure they are) to ignore a whole pile of stupid tabloid stories. That's it, nothing judgemental about it. :flowers:

Ah, but I was talking about the past, thank goodness. The kind of vetting that went on back in the day hasn't been in practice for 50 years or more. Although I do remember they had to ehmm... examine Diana to make sure... well, never mind.

Shake any family tree and there will be more then nuts falling out of it, sometimes there is criminals, horse thieves, store clerks and anything else that might surprise you.

The only thing that I really see in MHO is that these siblings are NOT going to stop ever.....it will not matter what occasion, what holiday, what time of year, absolutely nothing is ever going to shut them up PERIOD. They found a quick and easy income and they have to do very little to get rich .....the media is the source of income now all because of whom Meghan is marrying. It is not that Harry will listen to their crap, of course not, it is the media that will *pay for that crap* to be published, I think the sibs (my name for them) found an easy way of life now, and bet they got everyone of them on speed dial to vent something each time Meghan is out in public. It is so easy to see where they are coming from.

Ah, but I was talking about the past, thank goodness. The kind of vetting that went on back in the day hasn't been in practice for 50 years or more. Although I do remember they had to ehmm... examine Diana to make sure... well, never mind.

Yes, and we know how well that all worked out. I'd say the royal family lucked out having to only deal with two half siblings who have issues. So much for their past vetting.

So what if they examined Diana? She had the requisite heir and spare ....but her life was miserable and she died at just 36 years old! She was perfect on paper....but the reality was far different!!

And yes...I am saying that as one who through Lady/princess Diana became interested in royalty.

Shake any family tree and there will be more then nuts falling out of it, sometimes there is criminals, horse thieves, store clerks and anything else that might surprise you.

The only thing that I really see in MHO is that these siblings are NOT going to stop ever.....it will not matter what occasion, what holiday, what time of year, absolutely nothing is ever going to shut them up PERIOD. They found a quick and easy income and they have to do very little to get rich .....the media is the source of income now all because of whom Meghan is marrying. It is not that Harry will listen to their crap, of course not, it is the media that will *pay for that crap* to be published, I think the sibs (my name for them) found an easy way of life now, and bet they got everyone of them on speed dial to vent something each time Meghan is out in public. It is so easy to see where they are coming from.

Quite right. What an interesting "get rich quick' scheme. I did't want to give that nefarious letter any thought, but I bit the bullet and read it. What a scoundrel he is. And just this afternoon I was saying he was not as bad as Sam, but I guess birds of a feather flock together.

Exactly, in this reality TV age how long until they get their own cable TV shows? :sick:

Yes, Thank you for finding the right words as I could not think of them at the time, *Get rich Quick Scheme* is now what they are all about. Money is talking loud and clear to them now......and the media is su*king it up for all it' worth....?

if they get their own show it will be in Britain, there really is'nt much interest her for them.

Gaak - what a cad! Tom Jr. really knows how to smear someone with a broad brush and unspecific allegations.

The thing about a parent's love is that it is not a zero sum game. If Dad loves your sister, it does not mean he does not love you. If you are a generation removed from your sister and dad is now able to make different education choices for his younger children, you cannot blame the child for that choice.

These people may not have ever heard of taking the high road, IMO. :sad:

Indeed. This is what keeps running through my mind:

James Hewitt: I am the most caddish cad who ever was a cad.
Tom Markle Jr.: HOLD MY BEER

Indeed. This is what keeps running through my mind:

James Hewitt: I am the most caddish cad who ever was a cad.
Tom Markle Jr.: HOLD MY BEER

Ugh no kidding!

LaRae

Exactly, in this reality TV age how long until they get their own cable TV shows? :sick:

I don't see these people drawing much interest at all after the wedding is over. They are going to eventually run of of things to say and the media will move on to other things.

However, adding these two characters to the plot of A&E's "The Royals" might spark some interest once again in a rapidly declining audience. Its that kind of a show. I lost interest in it very early on.

Last edited:
Maybe ......... but you know what ..... people do get really, really bored after awhile. My bet is that it comes sooner rather than later. After a time it just becomes a major yawn. Who knows what the next "big thing" will be.:lol:

Missy despite the abrupt negativity towards your post I understand what you are trying to say. Royal brides in the past came from a narrow pool and had to check a lot of boxes; but the bigger the marriage pool becomes the more likely embarrassment might come up. Meghan herself is fine, but her family is low class and they will not stop cashing in on her ever. It's just sad because I feel these events are giving Americans a bad name and the class junkies in England will think this is what Harry gets for marrying an American; like all of us have families like this.
I will say I don't know who had the more embarrassing family, Prince Phillip or Meghan.

Last edited:
Missy despite the abrupt negativity towards your post I understand what you are trying to say. Royal brides in the past came from a narrow pool and had to check a lot of boxes; but the bigger the marriage pool becomes the more likely embarrassment might come up. Meghan herself is fine, but her family is low class and they will not stop cashing in on her ever. It's just sad because I feel these events are giving Americans a bad name and the class junkies in England will think this is what Harry gets for marrying an American; like all of us have families like this.
I will say I don't know who had the more embarrassing family, Prince Phillip or Meghan.

Actually there's a whole thread dedicated to the British nobility chock full of aristocrats behaving badly. Its not unique to a certain class to have "black sheeples" in the family. :D

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f23/the-british-nobility-thread-11281.html

I personally pay no attention to FOX News for a lot of reasons. And I am not surprised they picked up this story as fast as they did whatsoever, again, for so many reason. But it is expected. It is news after all.
Fox is not a mainstream media cable channel, it is a tabloid channel and not news. It may be the largest cable but is tiny compared to the real news media. Comparison to the daily fail is apt

if they get their own show it will be in Britain, there really is'nt much interest her for them.

Most US channels will not touch it. Notice how it's been almost a day and most credible or even semi-credible news outlets, or even entertainment news outlets, didn't pick up this story? With the exception of Fox News, but they are debatable. We all know how fast news pick up stuff. They just don't want to pick this up.

Actually there's a whole thread dedicated to the British nobility chock full of aristocrats behaving badly. Its not unique to a certain class to have "black sheeples" in the family. :D

In spades Harry (and the BRF) would know intimately about embarrassing relatives! :sad: They can handle it!

Let’s hope that whatever disreputable tv they are able to get on, the viewers will soon see after the wedding, and the producers, that they have no access and they will fade away

Can you tell me about Prince Philip's family? I am so curious.

What a bunch of seriously dysfunctional people - I knew Samatha has been quiet for too long.

Meghan Markle’s Sister Reacts To Brother Slamming Royal Wedding – Hollywood Life

Can you tell me about Prince Philip's family? I am so curious.

Briefly, his father (who was in exile) dumped his mother in a psychiatric sanatorium and abandoned Phillip and moved to the south of France, leaving Phillip to be brought up by his wife's family. His sisters were married to high ranking Nazi officials (the sister he was closest to died tragically in an airplane accident, she was pregnant). He did not have an easy childhood at all. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/prince-philips-unorthodox-upbringing-traumatic-childhood-shaped/

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself I am not sure why Prince Phillips family is so embarrassing?

His father was an adulterer (not uncommon in aristo/royal circles), his mother had mental health issues, his sister's husband ended up being a Nazi and they all died (including their children) in a plane crash, his uncle Dickie was ambitious on Phillips behalf...none of this is exactly shocking.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom