Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way things have been set up security wise and even with the photographers being limited to the outside of St. George's Chapel, I don't think anyone, regardless of who they are, will get anywhere near the wedding unless they've been vetted.

Some of these precautions may even have been taken with the idea of the Markle siblings being truly believed to cause some kind of chaos on the wedding day. Better to be overly cautious than sorry.

What would the Markle siblings be able to do other than stand among the general public where the general public is allowed wearing a big sign "I'm FAMILY dammit!" :lol:

I'm worried about her safety too. These Markle siblings are insane. Heck they probably sent that package.

Isn't this fellow who a few days ago who was surprised that they were estranged and wanted to be an uncle to future children? Like Samantha, he constantly contradicts himself. They seem to be incapable of keeping quiet for more than a few days. (I'm sure we'll hear from them more as the wedding day approaches.)

He is as unbalanced and pathetic as his sister, Samantha. It's obvious why Meghan doesn't want anything to do with either of them and they are not invited to the wedding or part of her life.

The more he and Samantha try to embarrass Meghan, the worse they look.

Well, let's not speculate that they sent the package.

But I do agree that it will get worse (or louder) as the wedding nears.

With the way things have been set up security wise and even with the photographers being limited to the outside of St. George's Chapel, I don't think anyone, regardless of who they are, will get anywhere near the wedding unless they've been vetted.

Some of these precautions may even have been taken with the idea of the Markle siblings being truly believed to cause some kind of chaos on the wedding day. Better to be overly cautious than sorry.

What would the Markle siblings be able to do other than stand among the general public where the general public is allowed wearing a big sign "I'm FAMILY dammit!" :lol:

From a security viewpoint I agree: they won't be getting anywhere near the wedding itself, and even possibly near Windsor. On the other hand, certain parts of the press have demonstrated a willingness to give the disgruntled family members attention, and I can think of lots of embarrassing shenanigans that Samantha or Thomas and others of their ilk could engage in that might overshadow some of the wedding coverage.

It would be unforgivable, but I, very unfortunately, can see it happening and getting lots and lots of press coverage.

Because of the clicks. Unfortunately, that's exactly why these loons keep on getting published or interviewed, and the more outrageous or unbalanced they become, the more attention they get. The media have to know that all of this is bizarre nonsense, but they don't care.

I'm really beginning to worry about how this all might escalate as we get closer to the wedding.

I agree. I used to be one of those who "clicked" - it was kind of funny reading the Markle rants. But now its downright creepy and I don't want to read the stories. How horrible this must be for Meghan!

So let's move on from the Markle's. Or at least Thomas Jr and Samantha. Still no word on Ashleigh?

Do we think any of Doria's family will be in attendance?

big sign "I'm FAMILY dammit!"

The route will be lined with Soldiers, uniformed AND 'plain clothes' Policemen, every few yards, so the chances of such a sign being visible for even a nano-second are EXTREMELY low.
NOTHING will be permitted to mar the day.

The stupid half siblings just alerted the security to increase its efforts. Call off the wedding because they didn't invite these money-grubbing jerks? Distancing herself from this crew is probably why the queen gave consent to the marriage.

Very wise observation, m'friend. I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that anyone will allowed to mar the day in any way. That's why the high security is being put in place and that security is so good that they'll be able to track anyone on a "suspected mayhem maker list" whereabouts at all times and tail them.

May 20th headlines: "I was stalked by the Windsors!" Film at 11. :D

While I understand the frustration regarding the Markle siblings.

Let's try to keep the name calling and inferences to a nil.

Thanks!

So let's move on from the Markle's. Or at least Thomas Jr and Samantha. Still no word on Ashleigh?

Ashleigh doesn't talk. She went private on social media after the DM stalked her all the way to Virginia. I think there is a good chance she will be there. It appears she has no relationship with any of the Markles outside Meghan.

Distancing herself from this crew is probably why the queen gave consent

Hardly.. HMQ will have given her consent solely on the basis that her beloved Grandson requested it of her. The Markles [disreputable or otherwise] will not have been part of her thinking

Ashleigh hasn't said anything. And she's actually the only Markle, other than Tom Sr., that has had contact with Meghan in recent years. Even Noel got an eyeroll from me when she went to the press to tell them to stop bickering. It's like aren't you putting private business out there like the rest of them at that point. But at least we can say she's young, she'll learn.

I got a chuckle out of it as well.

I mean...I can't even imagine what he was thinking.

Scratch that...he clearly wasn't thinking.

He said that Thomas Sr. wasn't invited to the wedding but how would he know if he doesn't talk to him. It's also interesting that he references Meghan putting their father into debt? Has anyone else heard this rumour? I was under the impression that Thomas won a substantial sum in the lottery (around 750K) and this helped Meghan go to her private school in California.

According to Morton and Tom Jr. the father won the lotto, the half siblings GOT MONEY from that as well as he used that money to help pay for MM to go to college. the rest of the money was lost due to bad investments.

So again his story is changing.

He only wants an invite because he more than likely has a side deal and he needs access.

Tom Jr. is having his own soap opera where he's the sole act while the other side is just refusing to even get on stage, let alone participate. For someone who has spoken to Meghan in years, he seems to change his mind about her and what she's like an awful lot in a short period of time. Didn't he say before that he won't be upset if he doesn't get invited?

I have to laugh at him thinking that Harry will cancel his wedding based on someone he doesn't know's opinion on Meghan. I mean if the tabloids and trolls haven't changed his mind yet, highly doubt a problematic estranged half-brother would. And really, he just emphasized what good judgment Meghan has in keeping these people out of her life. If someone is this toxic, you have to save yourself from their mess.

Just an update on this story. Its now been picked up by Fox News. Nothing different in the article on their website though. Its worrisome to me when it grabs the main stream media's attention.

It won't get any further than that. Fox News, for whatever reason, decided that they are going to engage in this half-sibling drama the likes of InTouch are reporting. Other US media outlets, including People and US Weekly, have mostly ignored these things or pay very little attention to it after the initial shock.

According to Morton and Tom Jr. the father won the lotto, the half siblings GOT MONEY from that as well as he used that money to help pay for MM to go to college. the rest of the money was lost due to bad investments.

So again his story is changing.

He only wants an invite because he more than likely has a side deal and he needs access.

Morton also claimed he never spoke to Samantha and she proved that he lied by posting his texts to her all over the internet. Other people have looked into the "lottery" claim and have admitted they can't have any record of it. I think that is a tale of Jnr just like when he claimed his dad met Harry and Morton rain with it.

How many times can he contradict himself without anyone in the media calling him out? As a domestic abuser why is his story given clout.

He told Morton that his father's lotto winning paid for MM to go to college, also each sibling got money, the father then lost that money due to bad investments.

How many times can he tell the same story and insult Meghan yet treated as a victim.

Morton also claimed he never spoke to Samantha and she proved that he lied by posting his texts to her all over the internet. Other people have looked into the "lottery" claim and have admitted they can't have any record of it. I think that is a tale of Jnr just like when he claimed his dad met Harry and Morton rain with it.

Let it also stand that Morton tried to talk to Sam but did not pay enough MONEY for her so he was stuck with the other sibling.

Last edited by a moderator:
You only need a network like Fox to pick it for it to go mainstream. Fox is the largest cable news network and has 20 million followers on Twitter alone.

Thomas Jnr has accomplished his mission.

You only need a network like Fox to pick it for it to go mainstream. Fox is the largest cable news network and has 20 million followers on Twitter alone.

It will be interesting to see if MailonLine run this. I dont think the DM itself would. MonLine reads twitter and forums to get stories.

Fox is only mainstream to the people who prefer that station, it is not peak coverage of the other networks who only mention the siblings in passing terms and never give them a platform or interview them.

Mail online has already printed it verbatim because like Fox they have similar target markets.

Given that the Couple are in pre-Wedding 'Purdah', ANYTHING written about them [especially if 'salacious'] is likely to be 'picked up' by mainstream media outlets..

Unscheduled 'surprise' appearances might be 'just the ticket', now .

Thomas is pathetic. Surely he doesn't expect Harry will cancel a wedding saying "Wow, this guy is absolutely right, woman who invites hundreds of charity workers to wave their hands on castle's grounds and doesn't invite her nutters of the family is not a woman for me!"

Clearly he just wanted to add some stress to his already stressed sister (I mean, she is preparing for effing wedding which will be televised, it's like wedding stress preparation multiplied by ten)

Why on earth does anyone think H&M will give a damn what Fox, DM viewers/readers do or say?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...Far right groups have been attacking their relationship since day dot. And they achieved NOTHING, NADA.?....Borderline n*ts will carry on and on and on about the Royal couple on whichever lil bit of the t’ternet will have them and it STILL WONT make a difference or mean a thing. They threw everything they had at them including the pantomime half sibs AND THEY ACHIEVED NOTHING. JUST CONTEMPT. The rational majority couldn’t give a toss:p

Last edited:
Given that the Couple are in pre-Wedding 'Purdah', ANYTHING written about them [especially if 'salacious'] is likely to be 'picked up' by mainstream media outlets..

Unscheduled 'surprise' appearances might be 'just the ticket', now .

I agree with this. They don't need to do it, but a single, casual, brief appearance would knock the negative stuff right off the page. That said, I don't really think we're likely to see much if anything of Meghan before the wedding activities begin. But it would be nice for us if we did ?

I don't think anyone takes them seriously. Those who hate her will love it but I mean even the troll of DM think both of them are full of it. All their ranting has done is proven why she removed them from her lives and why Harry said what he said at Christmas. They hate Meghan. That is clear. They are bitter and resentful for having a life they wanted. That is not on her. That is on them.

Ashleigh doesn't talk. She went private on social media after the DM stalked her all the way to Virginia. I think there is a good chance she will be there. It appears she has no relationship with any of the Markles outside Meghan.
That’s not exactly true as a few weeks back Samantha responded to someone who asked on twitter about her children and she said Ashleigh was lovely and speaks to her. We know Samantha has a serious issue with her youngest Noelle, but that doesn’t appear to be the case with her eldest daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom