Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that statement. That's pure daddyism. My dad was very nervous walking me down the aisle and it was a very small chapel wedding. Tom Sr. faces the entire world as he walks his daughter down the aisle.

On top of that, I would imagine that with Mr. Markle's lifestyle, getting all fitted up into to a monkey suit isn't his idea of a good day's clothes shopping. Of all the things daddies do for their little girls, this is the biggie. :D

I am sure they will both look lovely while walking to the altar.

I read the article and I'm glad it showed both sides of Meghan's family which was interesting. I'm glad in the family stories it portrayed some good qualities in Meghan. She had been defined by her jealous half siblings for so long these stories should have come out earlier.

Speaking of siblings, this article really burned Samantha. Jealous of Meghan since the day she was born was bad enough. Hitting up her brother and father (who filed for bankruptcy) for help and handouts is pretty disingenuous for a woman who called out Meghan for not helping out their father. (The "sponging" charge has not been denied.) But the claim by Sam's mother that Sam had racial animus towards Doria and Sam told her friends Doria was the maid was stunning. I heard the story before but I wasn't sure of the source. Sam of course denied that charge, showing pictures of her holding Meghan as a baby as proof. :whistling: Well if Sam is the loving sister she claims she is, she wouldn't have sold smear stories about Meghan to the tabloids and she would have been invited to the wedding now. I think there is another reason for the denial: Sam wants to cash in on Meghan's soon to be royal status. In the U.S. if you have the stink of racism on you, many businesses will not want to be associated with you because it will damage the company's reputation and potentially hurt profits with boycotts by the public. If Sam has that TV correspondent job the network could fire her to avoid public blowback. Sam still has dreams of stardom, and the label of bigot would derail them for good. As far as I'm concern, that's karma for you.;)

Samantha unlocked her account last night and went on a rambling session basically talking about how trash her brother is and SHE wants the best for Meghan. I had the best laugh ever. She even changed her profile picture to one of her with Meghan and Harry.

She clearly upset that Jnr seems to be the sibling the media is going to right now. There have become bored with her and now she lashing out while also trying to spin her image into a more positive one. They are both peddling books and showing the their true colors. The closer the wedding the more outlandish they become.

I hope none of the media pick it up. That would greatly amuse me cause she clearly wants headlines.

Last edited:
There are so many screen grabs of Samantha's tweets trashing Meghan. And in this day and age more and more news outlets are using random social media posts as the basis of their articles. Samantha trying to do a 180 and act like a supportive sister just isn't working, and these tabloids don't care to help her.
It's interesting, that she's unlocked her account though. She clearly isn't getting the attention she wants, and is trying to get more.

There was nothing at first to catch the eye – just two smartly dressed businesswomen at the packed and rather grand Delaunay restaurant in London's Covent Garden, the sort of place where jobs are proffered and deals are struck.

Discretion, it would seem, was key, not least when the women started leaning in across the starched white tablecloths and whispering in high excitement.

And amid the noisy buzz of lunchtime conversation, only those skilled in lip-reading could have guessed at the cause of their girlish animation. Or, for one of them, its life-changing significance.

'Meghan had just told me, 'I'm going on a date tonight', recalls her dining partner that day, friend and former agent Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne. 'With Prince Harry!
Read more: Meghan Markle's friend Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne reveals all on Harry romance | Daily Mail Online

I have to think Meghan had to be a bit irritated with Kruger Crown over what they said when the relationship came to light. Especially considering this revealed they were not representing her anymore at that time. Guess she’s not invited to the wedding. Nothing shocking or salacious from this though. It just confirmed how serious they were from early on and Harry and his staff did prepare her for some of the changes that would need to happen.

Last edited:
I think there’s some damage control going on. The Mail Online is refusing comments on certain Meghan articles.

She’s been getting destroyed lately online so it appears they’re trying to tone things down.

Damage control by who? The Daily Mail? Who are they kidding? They are one of the chief instigators!!!!

Clearly another sellout by a *friend*....bet there is no invite. At least now Meghan is learning just who her friends really are!

I have to think Meghan had to be a bit irritated with Kruger Crown over what they said when the relationship came to light. Especially considering this revealed they were not representing her anymore at that time. Guess she’s not invited to the wedding. Nothing shocking or salacious from this though. It just confirmed how serious they were from early on and Harry and his staff did prepare her for some of the changes that would need to happen.

What did Kruger Crown say initially? I thought it was her U.S. team that gave the silly, we won't confirm but if the palace does we'd be delighted comment. Agree nothing salacious in the article but I can't imagine this is a good look as they try to secure future clients. When your agent is willing to sell you out...Yikes! Daily Mail must have incredibly deep pockets.

Side note...I definitely had a scene for the H&M movie with her Googling Harry and him searching for Meghan on IMDB pre-blind date. Sounds like I was close. :lol:

As tacky as it is to talk about a former client. It just confirms the timeline and confirms she did'nt know much if she had to Google him before the date.

What did Kruger Crown say? I have tried to put myself in some of these 'friends' shoes and I have decided that there is no way I would go to talk to the tabloids regardless of what happened between us, simply because I would not want them to do that to me!
I wonder how many more of them will start talking. I notice none of Harry's friends are talking, good for them!
I have to wonder how Meghan and Harry react to this almost weekly stuff....
I suppose someone will try to hack these emails/texts now that they know they exist.

Last edited:
What did Kruger Crown say initially? I thought it was her U.S. team that gave the silly, we won't confirm but if the palace does we'd be delighted comment. Agree nothing salacious in the article but I can't imagine this is a good look as they try to secure future clients. When your agent is willing to sell you out...Yikes! Daily Mail must have incredibly deep pockets.

Side note...I definitely had a scene for the H&M movie with her Googling Harry and him searching for Meghan on IMDB pre-blind date. Sounds like I was close. :lol:

Pretty sure it was the same. I do remembering talking on here back then that Kruger Crown also works with One Young World when other posters claimed Meghan is just using this to seek attention as they also rep Fergie.

As tacky as it is to talk about a former client. It just confirms the timeline and confirms she did'nt know much if she had to Google him before the date.

Remember the video from Hello Magazine when Meghan was asked who did she prefer, William or Harry and she answered Harry.

Also all the references to Meghan watching Diana’s funeral. Of course she knew who Harry was.

Harry was a hundred times more famous than Meghan. I don’t know why they threw that timeline out there.

Last edited:
What did Kruger Crown say? I have tried to put myself in some of these 'friends' shoes and I have decided that there is no way I would go to talk to the tabloids regardless of what happened between us, simply because I would not want them to do that to me!
I wonder how many more of them will start talking. I notice none of Harry's friends are talking, good for them!
I have to wonder how Meghan and Harry react to this almost weekly stuff....

They said they can’t confirm as it was unofficial, but should it be confirmed by the Palace, everyone at Kruger Crown is very happy for them. I thought that was the oddest thing to say. Now we know Meghan has terminated her contract with them by then. Or at least has initiated the process.

Remember the video from Hello Magazine when Meghan was asked who did she prefer, William or Harry and she answered Harry.

Also all the references to Meghan watching Diana’s funeral. Of course she knew who Harry was.

Harry’s was a hundred times more famous than Meghan. I don’t know why they threw that timeline out there.

Knowing who someone is and knowing anything actually about them are two entirely different things.... She never said she didn't know who he was.

They said they can’t confirm as it was unofficial, but should it be confirmed by the Palace, everyone at Kruger Crown is very happy for them. I thought that was the oddest thing to say. Now we know Meghan has terminated her contract with them by then. Or at least has initiated the process.

Thanks! That was an odd thing to say.

Harry’s was a hundred times more famous than Meghan. I don’t know why they threw that timeline out there.

If we are to bring up that video, we should point out Meghan’s reaction to it. It was very obvious that she couldn’t careless. In fact, she didn’t really even have an answer. It was the interviewer fangirling over Harry and basically answered for her that had Meghan just say “ok, Harry”. So yes, I would believe she didn’t really follow either of the Wales boys in the news and didn’t “know” them.

I took what she said in the interview as she didn’t know him even if she knew who he was, which ties into why they said about people think they know him by what they’ve read.

Also, isn’t blind date just a set up between two people who hasn’t met before? It’s not like Harry didn’t know her name or anything before then. He said in the engagement interview, after they said it was a blind date, that he knew her name and asked for some background info from the friend that set them up.

Last edited:
Of course Harry didn’t know Meghan before hand. The only way he would know her is if he watched Suits which isn’t exactly burning up the networks in the U.K.

What a coincidence this ‘blind date’ was. Harry knew Meghan and Meghan didn’t know Harry. It’s like it was fate ;)

Last edited:
Knowing who someone is and knowing anything actually about them are two entirely different things.... She never said she didn't know who he was.

Thanks for saying this! The media has presented it as if she said she didn't know who he was. I have heard so many of them say it that I had to go back to you tube to make sure that I was not mistaken. Amazing how her saying that she 'didn't know much about him' was turned into something more by the media.

This article doesn't reveal anything new. It is a shame her ex agent is being so highly unprofessional. How can you say that discretion is key and then blab her business.

But hey at least she confirmed Meghan wasn't plotting despite what many claim. Se had to google him the night of the 1st date according to her. Too funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are to bring up that video, we should point out Meghan’s reaction to it. It was very obvious that she couldn’t careless. In fact, she didn’t really even have an answer. It was the interviewer fangirling over Harry and basically answered for her that had Meghan just say “ok, Harry”. So yes, I would believe she didn’t really follow either of the Wales boys in the news and didn’t “know” them.

I took what she said in the interview as she didn’t know him even if she knew who he was, which ties into why they said about people think they know him by what they’ve read.

Also, isn’t blind date just a set up between two people who hasn’t met before? It’s not like Harry didn’t know her name or anything before then. He said in the engagement interview, after they said it was a blind date, that he knew her name and asked for some background info from the friend that set them up.

To be honest if I was asked that question in a situation where I had to answer (or be deemed not 'playing the game') I'd for sure say the name of the one not married. :ermm: Kinda creepy to say the name of the one who is married, don'cha think?

Last edited:

Harry was a hundred times more famous than Meghan. I don’t know why they threw that timeline out there.

The interview where she said "I don't know" and then was prompted to pick Harry? That interview? That just proving the point she didn't know much.

Meghan also never claimed to not of know him but googling him to get some up to date info sounds about right. I would also hit up social media. I think most would.

So just another day? LOL.

This article doesn't reveal anything new. It is a shame her ex agent is being so highly unprofessional. How can you say that discretion is key and then blab her business.

But hey at least she confirmed Meghan wasn't plotting despite what many claim. Se had to google him the night of the 1st date according to her. Too funny.

Which is just picking and choosing what we believe. Friends and family make statements about Meghan. Whether we believe what is said depends on the bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom