The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2018, 09:59 AM
Aristocracy

Not to mention Morton himself is divorced but has since remarried. Nah he is not a good guy. I read a detailed synopsis of his book by the Fug Girls and it seems Morton is Team Trevor and looks down on Meghan for being an actress. This guy has twisted logic.

Old 04-29-2018, 10:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Easy thing to do. .. donít watch it or if you donít carry on about it.

Old 04-29-2018, 02:05 PM
Nobility

I feel bad for her dad's brother that helped her get that internship in Argentina. He was a U.S. Diplomat. I hope he got an invited at least. I mean, he helped her get that and didn't have to.

But the rest of them. No.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Majesty

Hasnít he stated he isnít invited?
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Comments about the media in Australia and UK are off-topic and have been deleted. Same for comments about Andrew Morton's books sales. Let's stick to the topic, please.
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
I feel bad for her dad's brother that helped her get that internship in Argentina. He was a U.S. Diplomat. I hope he got an invited at least. I mean, he helped her get that and didn't have to.

He was the one who sold out her father's location in Mexico to the tabloids.....sorry not sorry for him either.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

The brother sold Tom Sr's address to the press Daily Mirror to be exact. No he does not deserve to be invited as he sold his brother out. No better than the half siblings.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:

He sold his brother's address to the tabloids. So I don't feel bad for him.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTchic View Post
The brother sold Tom Sr's address to the press Daily Mirror to be exact. No he does not deserve to be invited as he sold his brother out. No better than the half siblings.
Oh!! I didn't know that part. Then he doesn't deserve to go either. I see why Meghan is doing what she is.
Old 04-29-2018, 05:14 PM
Royal Highness

If diplomat uncle told the tabloids where Meghan's father's location was, then it makes sense that Tom Sr. pulls a Schultz (from Hogan's Heroes TV show catchphrase "I know nothing!!!") and not tell the rest of the family about the invites.
Old 04-29-2018, 06:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
He sold his brother's address to the tabloids. So I don't feel bad for him.
Disgusting..... what an embarassment these people are ! Do they really think Meghan will change her mind and invite them after their shameful antics !
Old 04-29-2018, 06:42 PM
Royal Highness

To answer your question, Yes I do think that the Markles think that they can force Meghan and HM to do as they wish for their behavior says as much. Goodness gracious to think the Tom Jr thinks that HM will heed his plea is so silly it is laughable......
Old 04-29-2018, 06:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Her brother made me laugh on that Australian documentary. He had the nerve to claim he hopes to be given the chance to be a doting uncle because it's an important job. He and his sons have an awful relationship and does he even know Samantha's children?

He not coming anywhere near Meghan's children.
Old 04-29-2018, 06:49 PM
Aristocracy

Someone said that he was remorseful. Nah he made his bed, he can lie it.
Old 04-29-2018, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

Remorseful, you have to be kidding—everyone’s sorry when they get caught doing something they shouldn’t!
Old 04-29-2018, 07:09 PM
Serene Highness

If Tom Jr. wants to rebuild a relationship with Meghan, fine, he can write her a PRIVATE letter and keep his mouth shut in public.
Old 04-29-2018, 08:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Yea, I think it’s past the point of patching things up, publicly or privately.
Old 04-29-2018, 08:13 PM
Royal Highness

A private letter? Didnt he or his lawyer tried contacting her and it didn't work out? Meghan doesn't want to hear from any of these people. And there is no way in HELL that this man will ever be close to Meghan's children!!!!

On top of that...didn't he call her a phoney and turn on her in the media when he didn't receive an invitation? Now he's singing a different tune!!!!!
Old 04-29-2018, 08:38 PM
Royal Highness

All the Markles are radio silent except for Jr. Even Samantha shut down her public Twitter after Noel dragged her on DM. The half siblings are trying another tact; the rest of the Markles realized they have embarrassed themselves in front of the world and gave up. Any word if the Dooleys are still trying to get on Good Morning Britain for wedding commentary? Is Samantha still trying to do commentary for an unnamed network?
Old 04-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
All the Markles are radio silent except for Jr. Even Samantha shut down her public Twitter after Noel dragged her on DM. The half siblings are trying another tact; the rest of the Markles realized they have embarrassed themselves in front of the world and gave up. Any word if the Dooleys are still trying to get on Good Morning Britain for wedding commentary? Is Samantha still trying to do commentary for an unnamed network?
Samantha is still on Twitter. She changed her username.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, meghan markle, royal family