The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1601  
Old 04-14-2018, 06:15 PM
ACO ACO is offline
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 3,700
Okay nephew. These folks pathetic.

Now an aunt who hasn't seen her in 18 years is also upset.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-dont-12364121

The Markles are obnoxious. Glad she ignores them.
__________________

  #1602  
Old 04-14-2018, 06:25 PM
Madame Verseau's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Louisville, United States
Posts: 1,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
“Meghan's nephew is a CANNABIS farmer who is planning a new drug called Markle's Sparkle (but don't worry your Royal Highness... It's all legal)”

Meghan's nephew is a cannabis farmer who is planning a new drug called Markle's Sparkle | Daily Mail Online
I saw and read the article. You can't make this stuff up. The business is legal in certain states in the US. His mother is a recovering drug addict and she works around the product. Good Morning Britain, the show that hired them as correspondents for the wedding, must be tearing their hair out now because they hired people that are involved in a business that is illegal in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Okay nephew. These folks pathetic.

Now an aunt who hasn't seen her in 18 years is also upset.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-dont-12364121

The Markles are obnoxious. Glad she ignores them.
This is crazy. But the uncle and the cousin are blaming SAMANTHA and other backstabbers why the rest of the Markles are not invited. I can imagine there are ugly emails and Facebook fights towards Samantha; it explains why Sam came out and demanded that Meghan invite all the Markles. Notice the Raglands aren't making any public stink?
__________________

  #1603  
Old 04-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Bellevue, United States
Posts: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Okay nephew. These folks pathetic.

Now an aunt who hasn't seen her in 18 years is also upset.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-dont-12364121

The Markles are obnoxious. Glad she ignores them.
The article quotes Thomas Sr.'s brother Michael: "“He [Thomas] told me he hasn’t heard anything and he didn’t even know if he would be walking Meghan down the aisle."

Wonder if that's true but I guess we won't know until the wedding.
  #1604  
Old 04-14-2018, 07:02 PM
ACO ACO is offline
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 3,700
^^^ The aunt also says she suspects Snr has been told not to discuss anything about the wedding. I don't think they really believe Snr not going. Even in her ranting, Samantha never claimed their dad was excluded. In fact she said "of course" he was invited. The Markles seem to blame Samantha on their snub instead of the reality she hasn't talked to mostbthese people in over a decade. In some cases darn near two!
  #1605  
Old 04-14-2018, 07:03 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: jersey shore, United States
Posts: 1,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
“Meghan's nephew is a CANNABIS farmer who is planning a new drug called Markle's Sparkle (but don't worry your Royal Highness... It's all legal)”

Meghan's nephew is a cannabis farmer who is planning a new drug called Markle's Sparkle | Daily Mail Online
A pig in a suit or lipstick on a pig is, either way, still a pig. E-I-E-I-O
  #1606  
Old 04-14-2018, 07:04 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Bellevue, United States
Posts: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
^^^ The aunt also says she suspects Snr has been told not to discuss anything about the wedding. I don't think they really believe Snr not going. Even in her ranting, Samantha never claimed their dad was excluded. In fact she said "of course" he was invited. The Markles seem to blame Samantha on their snub instead of the reality she hasn't talked to mostbthese people in over a decade. In some cases darn near two!
Thanks, I hope you're right!
  #1607  
Old 04-14-2018, 08:13 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: SL, United Kingdom
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Okay nephew. These folks pathetic.

Now an aunt who hasn't seen her in 18 years is also upset.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-dont-12364121

The Markles are obnoxious. Glad she ignores them.
Blimey they sure are desperate aren’t they? Why on earth are these people writing directly to the royals? First they try to bypass Meghan and go through Harry and that didn’t work. So they thought they’d contact Clarence House, and they got no response. So now they seem determined to contact Buckingham Palace. I thought we were told Tom Snr was walking Meghan down the aisle It seems strange the Mirror keeps getting all these major Markle exclusives. And via Christopher Bucktin If Meghan’s wants them at her wedding, that’s her choice to make, NOT THEIRS .....So unbecoming

Meghan is not their property, she’s an adult, an actual human being.
  #1608  
Old 04-14-2018, 08:15 PM
Madame Verseau's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Louisville, United States
Posts: 1,784
If Meghan hasn't seen these folks for a decade or two they wouldn't get an invite. Sam may have provided a reason. Sam threw the Markle clan under the bus with this DM article:

Meghan Markle's sister reveals the racism in her family | Daily Mail Online

If they have had racial animus towards Meghan it explains the distance.
  #1609  
Old 04-14-2018, 08:22 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
If Meghan hasn't seen these folks for a decade or two they wouldn't get an invite. Sam may have provided a reason. Sam threw the Markle clan under the bus with this DM article:

If they have had racial animus towards Meghan it explains the distance.
Racism or no racism, once the estranged siblings bleated to the tabloid press, that guaranteed a no invite. Members of the royal family, out of necessity, have a tight circle of trust and violating that puts one totally on the outs. The Markle siblings cannot be trusted in any way, shape or form.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #1610  
Old 04-14-2018, 09:02 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: SL, United Kingdom
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
If Meghan hasn't seen these folks for a decade or two they wouldn't get an invite. Sam may have provided a reason. Sam threw the Markle clan under the bus with this DM article:

Meghan Markle's sister reveals the racism in her family | Daily Mail Online

If they have had racial animus towards Meghan it explains the distance.
Racism and other reasons I’m sure....Not just the estranged blabbermouths.
  #1611  
Old 04-14-2018, 09:22 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 8,908
“No fur, avoid The Dorchester and its 'sexist' owner and ditch the German beer tankards: Close friend reveals Meghan Markle's VERY strict mantras”

Close friend reveals Meghan Markle's VERY strict mantras | Daily Mail Online

An article full of left handed compliments.
  #1612  
Old 04-14-2018, 09:24 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,184
They're actually ANGRY AND CONFUSED why they haven't been invited. Duh, you haven't seen Meghan in a decade or two, why would she invite them? I'm giggling in my mind at their fed-ex packages being returned unopened.
  #1613  
Old 04-14-2018, 09:38 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
They're actually ANGRY AND CONFUSED why they haven't been invited. Duh, you haven't seen Meghan in a decade or two, why would she invite them? I'm giggling in my mind at their fed-ex packages being returned unopened.
Possibly waterlogged to boot just in case there was a suspicion that the package could be ticking. But seriously, most packages that would arrive as wedding gifts for Harry and Meghan would be handled elsewhere and H&M never see them.

Lets face it. There is no way on this planet that *anyone* gets close to Harry and Meghan in any way, shape or form easily. I think they'd have a better chance of breaking into Fort Knox and rubbing the gold bars than they would getting through to Harry and Meghan.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #1614  
Old 04-14-2018, 09:52 PM
Madame Verseau's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Louisville, United States
Posts: 1,784
If this new strain of the family were close they would know Meghan's email address and phone number to contact her. The cousin sending a FedEx package to Clarence House? Harry's father lives there. That gave it away.
  #1615  
Old 04-14-2018, 10:41 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Possibly waterlogged to boot just in case there was a suspicion that the package could be ticking. But seriously, most packages that would arrive as wedding gifts for Harry and Meghan would be handled elsewhere and H&M never see them.

Lets face it. There is no way on this planet that *anyone* gets close to Harry and Meghan in any way, shape or form easily. I think they'd have a better chance of breaking into Fort Knox and rubbing the gold bars than they would getting through to Harry and Meghan.
Yeah, the only packages Meghan would be accepting would be from people who wouldn't have to send it to Harry's address they 'found on the internet'. They have her direct contact details.

Honestly, I've never seen this level of entitlement to get a wedding invitation to a relatives wedding you haven't seen in over a decade. They're sad Meghan will be the only Markle there? I'm sure Meghan will be happy on her own wedding day, and won't be feeling any loss for the lack of Markle representation. She's been living her good life for years without any of them.

ETA: Cannabis farm. Can't make this up. Was the estranged brother going to open his animal sanctuary next to this cannabis farm???
  #1616  
Old 04-14-2018, 10:43 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 900
It is not unusual for older relatives to not know the contact details of younger ones, with the advent of facebook often young people no longer spread their phone and address.
It is also not unusual for family to live their own lives and not see each other for a while but still feel close as kin and be there for one another if ever they call. Families give each other space. I find it rude if Meghan has not invited her non criminal relatives. Even if they are a genuine threat the police checks will quietly intervene. To not invite quite close relatives is to have no faith nor hope in a future relationship. Your family is your family, embarrassing or not. To be ashamed or not welcoming is not to live a life of forgiveness and good manners. No other person has the power to make you mean spirited except yourself. Meghan's sister is mean. Does Meghan have to be mean back? Our royal family should be an example of kindness.
  #1617  
Old 04-14-2018, 10:57 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,184
^^^

I don't agree. Families do not keep no contact for a decade, and then demand a wedding invitation when the estranged relative is getting married to a prince. And if they don't get an invitation, they go to the tabloid press to try to shame the relative into inviting them. That's not family. That's entitled opportunists.

Family who want the best for you, and love you would be cheering from behind the TV screen, regardless of not being invited to the wedding, and not blabbing all your business to the tabloids. They'd be happy for you, and wish you the best.
  #1618  
Old 04-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,556
There is being kind and there is being realistic. When Meghan looks at how her half siblings have sold her out to the tabloids, denigrated her in ways that a family member would never do to family, exploited their connection to Meghan to the point of entitlement and padding their pockets along the way, even the kindest person on earth would know it to be a wise move to distance themselves from these people.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and its by one's actions that consequences arise. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a person that has treated me the way the half siblings have treated Meghan.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #1619  
Old 04-14-2018, 11:04 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
I saw and read the article. You can't make this stuff up. The business is legal in certain states in the US. His mother is a recovering drug addict and she works around the product. Good Morning Britain, the show that hired them as correspondents for the wedding, must be tearing their hair out now because they hired people that are involved in a business that is illegal in the UK.
So they took the money they got off of selling out MM and bought a weed farm, because they where not in this business before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Jungle View Post
It is not unusual for older relatives to not know the contact details of younger ones, with the advent of facebook often young people no longer spread their phone and address.
It is also not unusual for family to live their own lives and not see each other for a while but still feel close as kin and be there for one another if ever they call. Families give each other space. I find it rude if Meghan has not invited her non criminal relatives. Even if they are a genuine threat the police checks will quietly intervene. To not invite quite close relatives is to have no faith nor hope in a future relationship. Your family is your family, embarrassing or not. To be ashamed or not welcoming is not to live a life of forgiveness and good manners. No other person has the power to make you mean spirited except yourself. Meghan's sister is mean. Does Meghan have to be mean back? Our royal family should be an example of kindness.

No your family is NOT your family and given their current misbehavior MM is well within her right not to invite abusive bullying family who show why they are not invited in the first place.

BTW that uncle who claims he got her a job also sold out the address of her father to the media.
  #1620  
Old 04-14-2018, 11:11 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,184
Samantha Markle has set up a business of selling out Meghan. She gets paid for each and every interview she gives. No doubt she has made some big money out of Meghan and Harry's relationship, and plans to continue to do so. She's not seeking for forgiveness or a future relationship with Meghan. She's seeking out every opportunity to make money, while selling Meghan out. That's no family.

Added to this her and her brother competing in tabloids who was more racist toward Meghan and Meghan's mother, yeah. That's no family.
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, meghan markle, royal family


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Current Events 1: November 2017 - May 2018 soapstar Current Events Archive 832 05-20-2018 06:28 AM
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, General News 1: November 2017 - May 2018 Cocoasneeze Current Events Archive 1431 05-20-2018 06:25 AM
Meghan Markle's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - May 2018 JessRulz Archives 2048 05-19-2018 03:22 AM




Popular Tags
abu dhabi america american archie mountbatten-windsor baby names biography british british royal family buckingham palace camilla's family camilla parker bowles carolin china chinese clarence house cpr daisy doge of venice duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex earl of snowdon elizabeth ii family life fashion and style general news thread george vi gradenigo harry and meghan hello! hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume history hochberg hypothetical monarchs jewellery kensington palace king edward vii king willem-alexander list of rulers mountbatten names nepal nepalese royal family plantinum jubilee pless prince charles of luxembourg prince harry princess ariane princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn princess dita princess eugenie princess laurentien princess of orange queen louise queen victoria resusci anne royal jewels royalty of taiwan solomon j solomon spain speech suthida thailand thai royal family uae customs unfinished portrait united states welsh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×