Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are reaching now. What possible angle could Priddy possibly push? And why? Meghan is known to speak well of both parents and in any case there was a batch of those photos online even before Priddy came on the scene with more. Fact is there are a load of different pictures of Meghan as an adult with her mother doing stuff together. But none of her as adult with her dad.

Another Point - if photos of her dad with her at the wedding existed or any pictures of her as an adult with her dad - they’d have resurfaced by now. The Markle clan aren’t renowned for being sellouts for nothing. They sell everything about Meghan. It’s what they live for since H&M.

I'm not the one making a claim about his absence or presence, Lady Reem. I'm simply saying that we do not know either way.

I'm not the one reaching.

More Markles crawling out of the woodwork. :hornets:

Ye Gods! No one can choose the family they are born into, but wow, what an embarrassing nightmare these people are. Now we have a better inkling of why Harry said what he said on that radio show about Meghan finally having the family she never had!

I am sure everyone has skeletons in the family closet. And obviously anyone who suddenly becomes famous or who wins the lottery will end up being swamped by relatives they never knew they had or were formerly only acquainted with via holiday celebrations or family reunion gatherings. But this Markle circus, led by Samantha, is gobsmackingly unbelievable. :ermm: Maybe we should keep in mind that Sam's original vicious aim was to slam Meghan in ways she cluelessly thought might lead to causing a breakup between H&M. Many in the media are unaware of the full extent of Sam's vicious rants on Internet outlets. Nothing Samantha says should be considered credible or genuine.

I don't understand anyone expressing sympathy for any of the lowdown Markle crew. Ms. Trish sounds delusional and obviously attention-seeking. Was she even aware that Meghan was on a very successful cable television series for 7 seasons! Did they send FedEx packages to the producers and USA network demanding guest passes to the studio over those long nights when Meghan and her castmates were filming?! Hopefully Trish and Sam will refrain from demanding a share of Meghan's per episode residuals. :ohmy:

At least Cory and his Mom appeared to offer genuine praise and a modicum of restraint, even if they too accepted money to be interviewed. Probably they were tired of being hassled for scuttlebutt and decided to end their silence in as kind a way as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Maybe we should keep in mind that Sam's original vicious aim was to slam Meghan in ways she cluelessly thought might lead to causing a breakup between H&M...

How do we know this was her motivation? I think Sam's a hot mess, but somehow I missed the disclosure of her motivation?

I think Sam says stuff to get attention. And it works; she get attention. Perhaps we could respond by not paying attention to, speculating or writing about her.

How do we know this was her motivation? I think Sam's a hot mess, but somehow I missed the disclosure of her motivation?

I think Sam says stuff to get attention. And it works; she get attention. Perhaps we could respond by not paying attention to, speculating or writing about her.

Well, it’s not that far fetched to think that when someone comes out by saying if Prince Harry and the royal family knew the real Meghan, he would no longer be dating her and then goes forward to say all kinds of nasty things about Meghan. Of course, once she realized how serious it was, she changed her tune.

Her initial tweets, when the relationship became public straight up said, that Harry would dump Meghan as soon as he would see the real social climbing person she is. Her clear motivation was to trash Meghan, and she did it a lot.

Because she said it herself. In the early stages of the romance she trashed Meghan constantly and posted stuff like "Harry should read my book and learn the truth." I mean you can't be any more clearer than that. She definitely posts stuff for attention but she also makes no secret of her true hate for Meghan. She just tries to hide it but is always comes out.

Last edited:
I must give my thumbs up to Megan social climber or not, she tried to be the best of herself and when you have family that there are unclassy and so much embarrassment I wouldn't want close to me either!

I must give my thumbs up to Megan social climber or not, she tried to be the best of herself and when you have family that there are unclassy and so much embarrassment I wouldn't want close to me either!

"Sticks and stones might hurt my bones but names will never hurt me" and the names are all noise that Ms Markle doesn't listen to. She is a happy camper and family will just have to back off and embarrass only themselves on the world stage [...]

I get your drift and I agree with you as far as Meghan is concerned.

Her initial tweets, when the relationship became public straight up said, that Harry would dump Meghan as soon as he would see the real social climbing person she is. Her clear motivation was to trash Meghan, and she did it a lot.
IMO Samantha has been jealous of her sister her whole life and when she read Meghan was dating Prince Harry she lost it. Her tweets were nasty and it didn't take a Masters degree in psychology to figure she wanted to cause a break-up with her vile tweets.

But actually, I think she was also getting the reflection of the limelight and thoroughly enjoyed being bathed in it too. But I also think that like millions of other people, she didn't think this was a serious relationship . . . I mean please, a biracial divorce marrying a Prince? Not happening!

Suddenly, OMG it was happening and Samantha and a lot of other haters lost the plot and joined in the tweetstorm. Samantha kept it up right up until she realised there would be a televised royal wedding and she had to be nice to get an invitation. Unfortunately for her, that ship had already well and truly sailed.

No matter how loud or how much this woman bleats her self righteous attitudes, in the long run it just proves that Meghan and Harry made the right decision to exclude her from their wedding.

Sam is getting out of control. When Meghan's detractors are siding with Meghan for cutting her off the guest list it's bad. I think Samantha is in hot water with the rest of the Markles because Sam has slapped the label of trailer trash on the paternal family in front of the world. Some commentors on the Fail have called Sam and the other Markles that for the attempts of emotional blackmail. The cousin stated she believes Samantha ruined their chances to be invited to the wedding because of Sam's book. I wouldn't be surprised if other Markles believe that and resent Sam for dirtying the family name.

Sam is getting out of control. When Meghan's detractors are siding with Meghan for cutting her off the guest list it's bad. I think Samantha is in hot water with the rest of the Markles because Sam has slapped the label of trailer trash on the paternal family in front of the world. Some commentors on the Fail have called Sam and the other Markles that for the attempts of emotional blackmail. The cousin stated she believes Samantha ruined their chances to be invited to the wedding because of Sam's book. I wouldn't be surprised if other Markles believe that and resent Sam for dirtying the family name.

While Samantha's actions are reprehensible, I highly doubt that made a difference for other Markles. If you haven't been in contact with someone for almost two decades, the writing is on the wall in terms of a wedding invite.

I don't think any of this bunch who have gone to the tabloids would've got an invite regardless. They haven't been in contact with Meghan for a decade or two. Why would she invite them to her wedding?

Samantha is going to get even nastier this following month, she doesn't have anything to gain from holding her hate back.

Last edited:
I really don't think Samantha is going to hop on a plane and head to the UK without some kind of backing to support her. As it stands right now, she's ranting and raving to the press and its getting her nowhere at all and I seriously doubt any media covering the wedding are going to want her to be a part of their coverage. Her words are just ridiculous and I doubt that anyone would take a chance on having her spout off on live TV.

If she does, by chance, act foolishly and head to the UK, I'm sure that British security forces will be on the lookout for her but like a whole lot of other people, she's not going to get remotely close to the wedding venue and her "name" isn't going to open any doors at all.

Thomas Jr ranting to the media now too. He on tomorrow's cover whining over not being invited. Both of them pathetic.

Well she got the attention she was craving with another headline.

I think you're right - she must be doing this for the attention. She can't seriously believe she can bully her way to the wedding. But she's not getting the attention she expected - she's only making a fool of herself.

Unfortunately I don't think her ranting will ever end.

Yeah, I don' t Samantha is going to fly to England and all that to stand outside the church (she wouldn't get that close). But its clear at this point she has nothing to lose. She is just going to get louder. And really, from teh comments that I have read...not a lot of people blame Meghan at this point for NOT inviting her.

And she tweets her caustic remarks to the wrong account. How classic!

This girl...she's got nothing to lose. As I have said in the past, other than their father's funeral...she will most likely NEVER see Meghan again nor will she ever see any Windsor kids.

She has nothing to lose? How about class, dignity, self respect, basic humanity, ethics (LOL - had to say that), decency, hope for any future relationship, sense of reality, respectability, public interest, etc. ????

She lacks all of those things. She don't care. All Samantha wants is attention. She craves it which is why she throws these tantrums and then tags the media. She wants them to see it. Her account is open again and she went on tear about how she deserves to be included on the Coat of Arms. I mean, seriously?!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maybe-embarrass-her-brother-meghan-12386159

“Maybe we embarrass her': Meghan Markle's brother says their family is torn apart over royal wedding snub“

I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of Thomas Markle Jr’ mouth. I mean this is the same person that spewed lies to the press two years ago about Harry having met his dad :lol:

What a div, he even brought Kate’s uncle Gary into proceedings :ermm::sad:

Last edited:
In French we say 'Le ridicule ne tue pas", it means being ridiculous doesn't kill.... how appropriate !

The network who decided to hire Sam for the wedding commentary is rueing the day for that decision. Its reputation would be tainted if it gets out. Note the network hasn't announced it hired her.

What about the Dooleys and their gig with Good Morning Britain? Any changes?

Last edited:
I don't think there's any contract to hire any of the Markle half siblings. If there was, they'd be touting that all over the place instead of whining and moaning and griping that they're not invited to the wedding hoping to wear Meghan down and get invited.

I totally detest that they feel they have the right to say publicly what the Queen should do to "set things straight". That is crass behavior to the nth degree. Do these people realize that just running to the press, no matter what the reason, is what is driving them further and further away from *any* kind of contact with Meghan in the future?

And so the saga continues on As The Stomach Turns.... stay tuned.

Read the article on Jr. Dragging Kate's uncle in to it now, bringing up the domestic violence mess that happened six years after Will and Kate's wedding? Oh Fergie wasn't invited to that wedding. But demanding the queen and Charles to pressure Meghan to invite the Markles? Yeah that's going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom