Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting that the US press does not rabidly follow the shenanigans of the attention seeking Markles. While the British press weaponizes them to bully Meghan. Any reporter worth their salt would not publish their stories without putting the narrative together. Morton said that he tried to talk to Sam but her PRICE was too high. The Uncle was the one who sold out the father's address to the media. The brother tried to bribe MM into setting up a pet shelter for him and when she did'nt sold his story to in touch. The nephews have sold story and pictures and video to the tabloids. The "single best friend" has a creepy amount of videos that she has sold. Both half siblings have been accused of using racist language regarding Meghan's mother as well as Meghan as a baby. The brother LIED about Harry meeting the father.

All of the lies, the selling out for money, the bribery, the embarrassing Meghan so she will pay them to shut up, all this evidence and the British press gives them free reign to shame and bully Meghan without any push back.

Well not unexpected by those two, they aren’t her close family after all and I personally wouldn’t consider them as true family in any real sense. Come to think of it according to Tom Jr, Meghan herself does not classify them as close family either. Not hard to see why.:ohmy:

Last edited:
Samantha went to this tabloid to complain that all the Markles should be invited to the wedding:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ir...owback-photos-show-meghan-markle-12352000.amp

Sam is upset she is being branded as controversial for publicly demanding an invitation. She must have seen the comments section of tabloids, particularly the Fail, and realized the majority is siding with Meghan for not inviting her. If I were the agent I would drop her as a client because of the controversy.

Last edited:
Samantha thinks Meghan OWES it to the Markles to invite them to the wedding. She has made this wedding the be all end all for herself. She doesn't want a relationship with Meghan, her ego just can't handle not being invited to this wedding. She's actually trying to publicly shame and bully Meghan into inviting her and the whole Markle crew.

Samantha thinks Meghan OWES it to the Markles to invite them to the wedding. She has made this wedding the be all end all for herself. She doesn't want a relationship with Meghan, her ego just can't handle not being invited to this wedding. She's actually trying to publicly shame and bully Meghan into inviting her and the whole Markle crew.

Yes, Samantha is very transparent. At first she was very critical of Meghan but changed her tune once Meghan's relationship with Harry became serious. Now that she hasn't received an invitation she's back to being critical.

It's obvious, as you stated, that she doesn't really care about Meghan herself, just the status & perks of being a royal in-law.

Of course she doesn't... But if people didn't read about her it would take away the oxygen of publicity...

Her children have to be ashamed of her.

When I heard about her tweet about her uncle (I have an uncle I've only met once but would invite out of respect and humanitarianism) I immediately thought "but you've been married twice... according to your own logic, shouldn't you have met him twice?")

The tabloids are giving Samantha oxygen by reporting on her. But now her past is fair game because she made here herself available to the media. Andrew Morton started the ball rolling by writing in his book Samantha called Doria the maid (Sam denies it.). The details of her custody cases of her children, and why she lost them. The more Sam wants Fame the more the media will treat her life like an open book, pun intended.

“Meghan's nephew is a CANNABIS farmer who is planning a new drug called Markle's Sparkle (but don't worry your Royal Highness... It's all legal)”

Meghan's nephew is a cannabis farmer who is planning a new drug called Markle's Sparkle | Daily Mail Online

I saw and read the article. You can't make this stuff up. The business is legal in certain states in the US. His mother is a recovering drug addict and she works around the product. Good Morning Britain, the show that hired them as correspondents for the wedding, must be tearing their hair out now because they hired people that are involved in a business that is illegal in the UK.

Okay nephew. These folks pathetic.

Now an aunt who hasn't seen her in 18 years is also upset.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markles-family-still-dont-12364121

The Markles are obnoxious. Glad she ignores them.

This is crazy. But the uncle and the cousin are blaming SAMANTHA and other backstabbers why the rest of the Markles are not invited. I can imagine there are ugly emails and Facebook fights towards Samantha; it explains why Sam came out and demanded that Meghan invite all the Markles. Notice the Raglands aren't making any public stink?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ The aunt also says she suspects Snr has been told not to discuss anything about the wedding. I don't think they really believe Snr not going. Even in her ranting, Samantha never claimed their dad was excluded. In fact she said "of course" he was invited. The Markles seem to blame Samantha on their snub instead of the reality she hasn't talked to mostbthese people in over a decade. In some cases darn near two!

^^^ The aunt also says she suspects Snr has been told not to discuss anything about the wedding. I don't think they really believe Snr not going. Even in her ranting, Samantha never claimed their dad was excluded. In fact she said "of course" he was invited. The Markles seem to blame Samantha on their snub instead of the reality she hasn't talked to mostbthese people in over a decade. In some cases darn near two!

Thanks, I hope you're right!

Okay nephew. These folks pathetic.

Now an aunt who hasn't seen her in 18 years is also upset.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markles-family-still-dont-12364121

The Markles are obnoxious. Glad she ignores them.
Blimey they sure are desperate aren’t they? Why on earth are these people writing directly to the royals? First they try to bypass Meghan and go through Harry and that didn’t work. So they thought they’d contact Clarence House, and they got no response. So now they seem determined to contact Buckingham Palace. I thought we were told Tom Snr was walking Meghan down the aisle :ermm: It seems strange the Mirror keeps getting all these major Markle exclusives. And via Christopher Bucktin :ermm: If Meghan’s wants them at her wedding, that’s her choice to make, NOT THEIRS .....So unbecoming :sad:

Meghan is not their property, she’s an adult, an actual human being.

Last edited:
If Meghan hasn't seen these folks for a decade or two they wouldn't get an invite. Sam may have provided a reason. Sam threw the Markle clan under the bus with this DM article:

If they have had racial animus towards Meghan it explains the distance.

Racism or no racism, once the estranged siblings bleated to the tabloid press, that guaranteed a no invite. Members of the royal family, out of necessity, have a tight circle of trust and violating that puts one totally on the outs. The Markle siblings cannot be trusted in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:
They're actually ANGRY AND CONFUSED why they haven't been invited. Duh, you haven't seen Meghan in a decade or two, why would she invite them? I'm giggling in my mind at their fed-ex packages being returned unopened.

They're actually ANGRY AND CONFUSED why they haven't been invited. Duh, you haven't seen Meghan in a decade or two, why would she invite them? I'm giggling in my mind at their fed-ex packages being returned unopened.

Possibly waterlogged to boot just in case there was a suspicion that the package could be ticking. But seriously, most packages that would arrive as wedding gifts for Harry and Meghan would be handled elsewhere and H&M never see them.

Lets face it. There is no way on this planet that *anyone* gets close to Harry and Meghan in any way, shape or form easily. I think they'd have a better chance of breaking into Fort Knox and rubbing the gold bars than they would getting through to Harry and Meghan.

If this new strain of the family were close they would know Meghan's email address and phone number to contact her. The cousin sending a FedEx package to Clarence House? Harry's father lives there. That gave it away.

Possibly waterlogged to boot just in case there was a suspicion that the package could be ticking. But seriously, most packages that would arrive as wedding gifts for Harry and Meghan would be handled elsewhere and H&M never see them.

Lets face it. There is no way on this planet that *anyone* gets close to Harry and Meghan in any way, shape or form easily. I think they'd have a better chance of breaking into Fort Knox and rubbing the gold bars than they would getting through to Harry and Meghan.

Yeah, the only packages Meghan would be accepting would be from people who wouldn't have to send it to Harry's address they 'found on the internet'. They have her direct contact details.

Honestly, I've never seen this level of entitlement to get a wedding invitation to a relatives wedding you haven't seen in over a decade. They're sad Meghan will be the only Markle there? I'm sure Meghan will be happy on her own wedding day, and won't be feeling any loss for the lack of Markle representation. She's been living her good life for years without any of them.

ETA: Cannabis farm. Can't make this up. Was the estranged brother going to open his animal sanctuary next to this cannabis farm???

It is not unusual for older relatives to not know the contact details of younger ones, with the advent of facebook often young people no longer spread their phone and address.
It is also not unusual for family to live their own lives and not see each other for a while but still feel close as kin and be there for one another if ever they call. Families give each other space. I find it rude if Meghan has not invited her non criminal relatives. Even if they are a genuine threat the police checks will quietly intervene. To not invite quite close relatives is to have no faith nor hope in a future relationship. Your family is your family, embarrassing or not. To be ashamed or not welcoming is not to live a life of forgiveness and good manners. No other person has the power to make you mean spirited except yourself. Meghan's sister is mean. Does Meghan have to be mean back? Our royal family should be an example of kindness.

Last edited:
^^^

I don't agree. Families do not keep no contact for a decade, and then demand a wedding invitation when the estranged relative is getting married to a prince. And if they don't get an invitation, they go to the tabloid press to try to shame the relative into inviting them. That's not family. That's entitled opportunists.

Family who want the best for you, and love you would be cheering from behind the TV screen, regardless of not being invited to the wedding, and not blabbing all your business to the tabloids. They'd be happy for you, and wish you the best.

There is being kind and there is being realistic. When Meghan looks at how her half siblings have sold her out to the tabloids, denigrated her in ways that a family member would never do to family, exploited their connection to Meghan to the point of entitlement and padding their pockets along the way, even the kindest person on earth would know it to be a wise move to distance themselves from these people.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and its by one's actions that consequences arise. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a person that has treated me the way the half siblings have treated Meghan.

I saw and read the article. You can't make this stuff up. The business is legal in certain states in the US. His mother is a recovering drug addict and she works around the product. Good Morning Britain, the show that hired them as correspondents for the wedding, must be tearing their hair out now because they hired people that are involved in a business that is illegal in the UK.

So they took the money they got off of selling out MM and bought a weed farm, because they where not in this business before.

It is not unusual for older relatives to not know the contact details of younger ones, with the advent of facebook often young people no longer spread their phone and address.
It is also not unusual for family to live their own lives and not see each other for a while but still feel close as kin and be there for one another if ever they call. Families give each other space. I find it rude if Meghan has not invited her non criminal relatives. Even if they are a genuine threat the police checks will quietly intervene. To not invite quite close relatives is to have no faith nor hope in a future relationship. Your family is your family, embarrassing or not. To be ashamed or not welcoming is not to live a life of forgiveness and good manners. No other person has the power to make you mean spirited except yourself. Meghan's sister is mean. Does Meghan have to be mean back? Our royal family should be an example of kindness.

No your family is NOT your family and given their current misbehavior MM is well within her right not to invite abusive bullying family who show why they are not invited in the first place.

BTW that uncle who claims he got her a job also sold out the address of her father to the media.

Samantha Markle has set up a business of selling out Meghan. She gets paid for each and every interview she gives. No doubt she has made some big money out of Meghan and Harry's relationship, and plans to continue to do so. She's not seeking for forgiveness or a future relationship with Meghan. She's seeking out every opportunity to make money, while selling Meghan out. That's no family.

Added to this her and her brother competing in tabloids who was more racist toward Meghan and Meghan's mother, yeah. That's no family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom