The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Heir Apparent

She thinks the couple will have children, adding: “They’ll be elf-like, cute, funny kids that always look like they have a secret – giggling and charming.

“Little pointy noses. I think they’ll be adorable and funny and intelligent. I can’t wait to see them.”

Is she for real? You won't be able to breathe the same air as those kids.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
She thinks the couple will have children, adding: “They’ll be elf-like, cute, funny kids that always look like they have a secret – giggling and charming.

“Little pointy noses. I think they’ll be adorable and funny and intelligent. I can’t wait to see them.”

Is she for real? You won't be able to breathe the same air as those kids.
I know about never say never, but I’m extremely confident in saying that she will never get near any children Meghan and Harry have.

I think someone might have just been told daddy won’t be taking her as his plus one to the wedding. Now she’s playing that poor me. And really, she felt it wasn’t Meghan’s place to tell her to step off after she told Meghan what to do with money Meghan earned? And how is telling Meghan to giving their dad money not asking for a handout? Honestly, I think Meghan did the right thing. And obviously Tom thought so as well since he didn’t ask and he’s still close to Meghan. I’m sure if Tom got ill or have an emergency today, god forbid, Meghan would step in and take care of it. However, with family members, it’s best to let them figure it out themselves if the issue that it boils down to is bad money management. It can be enabling and a bottomless pit.

Just one more point, I don’t think they lost contact because Meghan got too busy. Meghan clearly had enough time for those who have her best interest at heart.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Administrator

My head hurts so much from the constant flip flopping with this woman. Doesnt' it seem like this article contradicts the most recent revelations in the Daily Mail. How can she keep the stories straight.

Yes, she should cash those checks and save that money. She will most likely never see her sister again, or her sister's children and as time goes by, no one will care what she has to say.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, and one more thing, if Samantha isnít invited to the wedding, itís not because itís difficult for her to travel.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Oh, and one more thing, if Samantha isnít invited to the wedding, itís not because itís difficult for her to travel.
Right? She already has a built in excuse. Mess.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Royal Highness

So now Samantha has allegedly said that Meghan never experienced the big family Christmas gathering with children running around. Now those comments sheds a new light on what Prince Harry said in his radio show last month. She has kind of proven Harry's point now. No wonder Kensington Palace indicated that Harry was standing by his comments.

Honestly, this woman's credibility is so low that she is now starting to dig...She gives such differing and contrary views..,,you can't really be live anything she says.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Heir Apparent

And if she really wants Meghan to forgive her like she says in that article, telling that to the Mirror was the wrong way to do it.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:19 PM
Royal Highness

While these tabloids pay her off they expect something in return: sales. If Sam's stories don't boost their profits the pink press will drop her like a bad habit.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Sam whining about how Meghan should fork over money. I would imagine she has cashed a few of these Meghan story checks by now. How about you give that money to your dad?

And for a woman who is all about the family, I wish one of these reporters would call her out to explain the fact she has no relationship with her own kids. I bet that would be an interesting conversation.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Serene Highness

Another 'exclusive' interview? Lmao.

To me it's becoming clear, that Tom Sr hasn't told Samantha anything Meghan and he have discussed. Samantha just has no new information to give, in any of her 'exclusives'.

Eta: She also has no clue if Meghan has offered their dad money, and he refused. This is entirely between Meghan and their dad.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:07 AM
Majesty

Barely a day after telling Meghan off over their father Samantha begs her half sister's forgiveness for all the nasty remarks made in the past.
I think someone wants a wedding invitation so that when that book of hers comes out she can say that things are fine between them (at least until the next rant.)

Meghan Markle's sis Samantha asks forgiveness for comments | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-12-2018, 04:59 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Barely a day after telling Meghan off over their father Samantha begs her half sister's forgiveness for all the nasty remarks made in the past.
I think someone wants a wedding invitation so that when that book of hers comes out she can say that thing are fine between them (at least until the next rant.)

Meghan Markle's sis Samantha asks forgiveness for comments | Daily Mail Online
I think Sam realized she went too far on the last attack so this interview is damage control. She knows she's not invited to the wedding but she's afraid no publishing house would want to do business with her if it thinks she's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:08 AM
Royal Highness

I see it as the media and Sam are using each other for their own purposes, the media wants dirt, drama and news regardless of what kind of news it is or who reads it and they have the money to spend and more, then there is Sam who so wants attention, she wants to be seen and heard above all else for she feels so sorry for herself, after all she is the poor me one in this drama that she is creating, and her jealousy and envy of Meghan is her way of using the media to get the *real truth* out there all the while making money out of it. This will eventually blow right up in Sam's face for the media will get tired of the same ole cr*p out of Sam's mouth, nothing news worthy to report so off the media goes somewhere else looking for dirt as we all know that is all they are after to begin with. Once the media does not return Sam's calls then she will then try anything else to get attention, this is all about Sam now, she is running the show and that smirk on her face shows it.

I sure in the heck hope Meghan is aware of this at least and has a spine of steel to not let it bother her and does not INVITE anyone in her family except her mother and father to the wedding, she does not need this in her life, she made her life away from this a long time ago. I think we all have family that we kick to the curb and be done with users for that is what Sam is showing who she is by what she is doing.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:43 AM
Royal Highness

Even MOST of the Daily Fail commenters have turned against Samantha and sees through her facade. Of course she wants forgiveness. She had no up to date information on Meghan outside of what is in the public domain. That's not going to sell her book. She needs information on Meghan's life as a royal and to be seen to be part of Meghan's life. Good luck with that.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:14 AM
Administrator

So to recap, Ms Grant has been courting the media for the last year or so, selling stories about Ms Markle and writing a book about her and now she asks for forgiveness?

I think actions would speak louder than words (especially in the case of Ms Grant) and if she withdraws publication of her book then that would go a very long way to proving she has turned a new leaf.

Frankly, I am hoping that Ms Grant has nothing more to drip-feed the media about Ms Markle and we can all get on with discussing far more interesting things about Meghan's family and background
Old 01-12-2018, 07:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Not being invited to the royal wedding will be a laughing all the way to the bank experience for Samantha. How can the tabloids pass up the "I Was Snubbed" stories.

Sure, its out there now that Sam wants "forgiveness" from Meghan. Why? Because should it happen, there's more to run to the media with. Without any kind of interaction between Sam and Meghan, the well is going to run dry and Sam's 15 minutes of fame will be a thing of the past.

Meghan, herself, is happily beginning a new life and being embraced not only by the man who loves her and his family but also by the people of the UK who she will be actively working to improve their lives. Meghan is out front and center where everything she does and everything she wears garners interest and her life is moving forward. It would surprise me if Meghan even gives a second thought to those half siblings that are selling her out and flip flopping like a flounder from day to day. She has better things to do.

Life is what you make it to be and one thing I can almost guarantee is that Meghan is not going to be someone that will ever give the tabloid press fodder to fuel fires of discontent with. She's learned the value of having her own "circle of trust" and I've more of a chance to hit big money in the lottery than Samantha has of gaining entrance into that circle.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Wait!! There is more! A new interview with FOX NEWS.

Now she is blaming Meghan for the press hounding her and says Meghan should arrange to protect them.

I can't take this woman.

Meghan Markle's half-sister: Media scrutiny following Prince Harry engagement 'has caused the family a lot of pain' | Fox News
Old 01-12-2018, 08:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Did she seriously say that the royal family can tel the press to stop doing anything? Someone should tell her we donít live in a time when the monarch can cut off peopleís heads. Meghan herself was abused by the media with the help of Samantha. However bad Samantha thinks sheís got it, Meghanís had to deal with 10 times worth all the while remaining silent and holding her head up high with dignity.

And she still think sheís on the guest list?
Old 01-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Terri View Post
So now Samantha has allegedly said that Meghan never experienced the big family Christmas gathering with children running around. Now those comments sheds a new light on what Prince Harry said in his radio show last month. She has kind of proven Harry's point now. No wonder Kensington Palace indicated that Harry was standing by his comments.

Honestly, this woman's credibility is so low that she is now starting to dig...She gives such differing and contrary views..,,you can't really be live anything she says.
The media is complicit when they give this woman a platform to lie without doing their job and calling her out on her lies.

Quote:

Now she is blaming Meghan for the press hounding her and says Meghan should arrange to protect them.

I can't take this woman.

Meghan Markle's half-sister: Media scrutiny following Prince Harry engagement 'has caused the family a lot of pain' | Fox News
Boy when the commenters on Fox News turn against you........
Old 01-12-2018, 09:08 AM
Majesty

Quote:

I can't take this woman.

Why don't people just ignore her then? She wouldn't get exposure in the press if there weren't people ready to read "everyting about Meghan". The press don't care what she says about M, good or bad, as long as it fills up the pages..

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, meghan markle, royal family