Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan has a very light skintone and spray tan can be used by anyone who wants a that artificial suntan glow.
Maybe it’s just me then because she seems darker than olive skinned to me. I certainly, including those I know, would not mistake her for a white woman. She is light complexioned, yes, but not that pale. Either way I won’t comment on this anymore. :flowers:

Mr. Markle is mind his own business. He will be just fine attending her wedding if that is the plan.

Question-Do members of the BRF who were not in the military or are not participants in shooting game, do they receive any training from their RPOs on using firearms?

I wish Mr. Markle would get himself in shape for the upcoming nuptials. He looks terribly unhealthy and on top of it he is smoking too...
If he wishes to walk his daughter down the aisle for her special day he should at least try.

How about we leave the man alone. We don’t what this health is like. If he is on a lot of medication? Leave him to his life

I don't get the criticism for Meghan's father. He didn't ask to be in the spotlight, he didn't go looking for this attention. He's being harassed by the tabloids. To critique him for how he looks is so uncalled for, imo.

Those of you talking about Mr. Markle negatively like you are seriously out of line!! Who are any of you to make judgments or criticize this man for any reason?

All posts questioning whether or not Meghan owns a gun (as well as the percentage of Americans who own guns) have been deleted as off topic.

Oh my goodness. Poor Mr. Markle. He didn't ask the media to stalk him same as Pippa never did. But the evil media did anyway and pulled apart when ever they could. Look what they did to Mike when he was engaged to marry and people almost insisted he have his nose straightened for "photos". I was thrilled when he more-or-less gave the media and over opinionated public the bird. Bravo Mike. You are more like Princess Anne and Prince Philip and comfortable as your own person. Love that about you, and your wife.

well they are going to do it. When Meghan is married, as he is in America he problaby wont get much notice.

With Meghan's parents coming to the UK for her baptism and confirmation, I wish they would sit down with a reputable news outlet in the UK to talk about Meghan and deal with the negative statements and cooked up stories about her. It maybe too late but it would be quite a wedding gift to Meghan and Harry to share wonder memories about Meghan and positive stories about the Markles and the Raglands. Therefore it would show the whole picture.

With Meghan's parents coming to the UK for her baptism and confirmation, I wish they would sit down with a reputable news outlet in the UK to talk about Meghan and deal with the negative statements and cooked up stories about her. It maybe too late but it would be quite a wedding gift to Meghan and Harry to share wonder memories about Meghan and positive stories about the Markles and the Raglands. Therefore it would show the whole picture.

Um... no and no... Wow what a bad idea that would be. Both parents would love to be left alone and giving a interview would be a free pass for them to be hounded for the rest of their lives.

Last edited by a moderator:

No. I think that is a bad idea. They are doing it proper now. Say nothing therefore there is nothing to twist into whatever agenda they want. They said their piece the day the engagement came out in their statement. That was enough. It would also just open up the floodgates on them. They want their privacy and they deserve it. They didn't ask for any of this despite loving and supporting their daughter.

This would be the worst idea ever:hornets: .

Luckily, I’m sure no one involved would do this.

No, and seeing as how I'm not the one who has a problem with Meghan's profession I wouldn't be the one to ask

Um... no and no... Wow what a bad idea that would be. Both parents would love to be left alone and giving a interview would be a free pass for them to be hounded for the rest of their lives.

Not ot mention the fact that If they did I think people would start getting bored iwht the whole thing.. or would criticise M and harry for "getting Daddy and Mum to speak for them." and yes the paretns probably would be told "You chose to speak to the media so you cant complain if the media now talk about you, criticise what you said about Meg and chase you up every few months ..."

Exactly! Bad idea for Thomas Snr and Doria to speak to the media. They are private people. Kate's parents have not spoken out in that manner. I don't think any British royal bride's parents have done that.

Besides, there have been quite a few videos and photos sold to the media already on the family.

The half siblings has seen the media turned on them...it looks like Samantha Markle has deleted her twitter account because I can no longer find it.

I wouldn't count on this happening... regardless of what was said, there would be a lot of criticism for it. Kate's family has received criticism any time they've so much as looked at a photographer, let alone spoken to them - people have an idea that if your family talks to the media it means that you're an attention seeker who's only with the royal for the fame and money.

The best thing that Meghan's parents can do is to continue to ignore the media interest in them as best as possible. They're both private individuals who seem to be doing what they can to maintain that privacy, and inviting the media in in any way is only going to destroy that.

Meghan's better off continuing doing what she's doing - ignoring the stories that come out because of her half-siblings, and continue to present her best self at the engagements she attends. Eventually interest in Samantha and Tom Jr will fade, particularly if Meghan continues to ignore it and doesn't invite scandal into her life.

No no no just no !!!!!

I agree. I think that would lead to more criticism from the tabloids, hinting at a PR operation, and would give another opportunity for outlets like the Fail to rehash everything about the Markles all over again. Best to remain quiet.

I think that the photo we may see is Meghan and Harry taking her parents out to dinner somewhere. Or Meghan out with her parents in London.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Meghan and Doria picture this month at all. I almost expect it to be honest.

Good points about Doria and Tom Sr not talking to the press. It only feeds the beast.

@Terri Terri. - Sam still has a Twitter account but it's locked. It use to have her graduation picture with Meghan but not anymore. I think with the invitations going out and people leaking they have been asked to be at the wedding Samantha received official word she is not invited. Sam not being at the hen do or the baptism/confirmation more or less confirms what most of us believe and she doesn't want the incoming on her account.

Good points about Doria and Tom Sr not talking to the press. It only feeds the beast.

@Terri Terri. - Sam still has a Twitter account but it's locked. It use to have her graduation picture with Meghan but not anymore. I think with the invitations going out and people leaking they have been asked to be at the wedding Samantha received official word she is not invited. Sam not being at the hen do or the baptism/confirmation more or less confirms what most of us believe and she doesn't want the incoming on her account.

The reality is Sam didn't need official word she wasn't being invited. She knew long ago. She wouldn't have been running her mouth, and making her book, if she thought she had a chance of being invited.

@Countessmeout - to continue from the engagement thread, Samantha may have known she was not invited to the wedding but I think she was still hoping for an invite. She went back and forth in interviews about Meghan and hinted that she wanted to go to the wedding. She was trying to use the media to manipulate and guilt Meghan and Harry to invite her but it didn't work.

Samantha is all over the place. I don't think she expected to be invited whatsoever because she is no one in Meghan's life. She has spent so much time and energy attacking Meghan that she would be delusional is she really thought she has a chance. Kind of like her book she keep promoting only to discover she never had a book deal. She just wants the attention and the fact she not getting it right now is driving her insane.

I think it would be very poor form to not invite Meghan's half-sister to the wedding. As crazy as she might be, she is close family and at a wedding where the World will see perfect strangers invited, to not invite family would be snobbish and unforgivable.
No one is blaming Meghan for her sister's shortcomings.
The security and staff should be able to cope with a left of field relative or two.

^^ How are they close when they haven't spoke in over a decade? They have never been close. They don't like each other. There is no reason whatsoever for Meghan to invite that awful women to her wedding. I think the majority completely understand the non invite.

Just because you share DNA doesn't make you family.

No way should she invite family she is not close to simply for the sake of inviting them. This Samantha has done everything she can to harm Meghan and her mother.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom