Kate Middleton Current Events 5: February-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, shall I continue the speculations?:)
I really don't think that Prince William will marry Kate any time this year. They are both too young, probably another year (or even 2) of relations will give them more time to be sure of their feelings.
But I also do think that Kate suits hims perfectly. She will be a great Consort for him, if they ever chose to marry.

at least This point i think tey will marry annoucement in mid July This year marriage Christmas Day Next Year At St Marys Church Sandringham with Harry as best man no groomsmen :) we shall see !

God , it's like CP Victoria & Daniel all over again;) :D :D
Let's give them time and see how many pages would we fill with their relationship:rolleyes:

crisiñaki said:
God , it's like CP Victoria & Daniel all over again;) :D :D
Let's give them time and see how many pages would we fill with their relationship:rolleyes:
Yes, just imagine... every few months for the next two or three years the Board will be consumed with William and Kate engagement/wedding speculation.
At least it has knocked the "Is Sophie Wessex Pregnant?" speculation out of the Forums (for the time being). :)

Warren said:
Yes, just imagine... every few months for the next two or three years the Board will be consumed with William and Kate engagement/wedding speculation.
At least it has knocked the "Is Sophie Wessex Pregnant?" speculation out of the Forums (for the time being). :)

You must not forget the, get a job, wrong job, wrong clothes, wrong hairdo contingent.:D Still it should keep us all busy telling her what to do and you telling us what not to do!:D

Those rumors serves as fillers in the slow news seasons. I find it all the more amusing when people gets their knickers in a twist over them, and starts to write pages on why they should or shouldn't.

Skydragon said:
You must not forget the, get a job, wrong job, wrong clothes, wrong hairdo contingent.:D Still it should keep us all busy telling her what to do and you telling us what not to do!:D

She's a perfect candidate for the BBC program What not to wear:D :D

Incas said:
Those rumors serves as fillers in the slow news seasons. I find it all the more amusing when people gets their knickers in a twist over them, and starts to write pages on why they should or shouldn't.
It never ceases to surprise what some people will believe if they read it in the newspapers or on the internet. By the by, it appears Princess Caroline is not pregnant this week.:)

wow Very interesting indeed :) I Just hope they dont make the same mistakes Charles and Diana did

crisiñaki said:
She's a perfect candidate for the BBC program What not to wear:D :D

And possibly Diet Doctors :D

I have seen photos of her with a double chin.

To put in a kind way she is 'curvy', but if she does not watch her weight she could end up fat.

Love to see pictures of Kate although she seems to look tired on the last pictures we've seen of her! I think Kate has a good body; she resembles the average figure of most women in the public eye today! Most young women nowadays have to watch their weight.

Candice said:
Love to see pictures of Kate although she seems to look tired on the last pictures we've seen of her! I think Kate has a good body; she resembles the average figure of most women in the public eye today! Most young women nowadays have to watch their weight.

I think she has a good body as well, you have to remember that photos and film can make you look fat even if you are not.:)

I Agree Kate is very Pretty Id even go so far as to say better looking than Diana (please dont misunderstand me Di was pretty but Kate prettier in MHO)

I think Kate looks great and not fat at all, remember those first picture of her and her mother where she was wearing the white tank top and the brown pants? Her stomach is so flat! I think she has a great body and she probably doesn't have to watch her weight at all. Grrr.;)

Heres the pic. (thanks to Cute Girl, who originally posted the pics)

I have to disagree IMO I don't think Kate is prettier than Diana. Kate's more of a sporty pretty and Diana is more of a classic beauty. They are both pretty in their own way.

Last edited by a moderator:
HRHAmy said:
I think Kate looks great and not fat at all, remember those first picture of her and her mother where she was wearing the white tank top and the brown pants? Her stomach is so flat! I think she has a great body and she probably doesn't have to watch her weight at all. Grrr.;)

Heres the pic it's post #10

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/kate-middleton-news-pictures-part-1-a-6488.html

I have to disagree IMO I don't think Kate is prettier than Diana. Kate's more of a sporty pretty and Diana is more of a classic beauty. They are both pretty in their own way.

If anybody thinks Kate is fat from these pictures than I'm scared to see his/her definition of skinny. Post #10 on the link that Amy posted show picks of her in a white tank top and looking nicely slim. I wouldn't want her to get the idea that she is fat and diet and look like Nicole Richie! Now that's scary....

You guys are just jealus
I don't like her
But to say she's fat its so stupid
she's absolutely skinny

Avalon said:
Well, shall I continue the speculations?:)
I really don't think that Prince William will marry Kate any time this year. They are both too young, probably another year (or even 2) of relations will give them more time to be sure of their feelings.
But I also do think that Kate suits hims perfectly. She will be a great Consort for him, if they ever chose to marry.

I don't visit this thread often but i agree that IF Wills does marry KM then she would make an excellent queen. However whoever Wills chooses to marry will inevitably be hounded by the press and be forever compared to PDiana. An EXTREMELY hard act to follow.

As for KM being fat - no she is not. She has a healthy figure. And as for the rumours of her getting security, i'm from London and i've read stories about this in the press. I don't know if its true or not but if she does get security then i think perhaps we will hear of an engagment anouncement?

WHO KNOWS?!!!

However i think we can all agree that the press are DESPERATE for another Diana. Not that any1 would ever replace her. But they desperately want a glamouros Royal in Britain.

Paula** said:
You guys are just jealus
I don't like her
But to say she's fat its so stupid
she's absolutely skinny

:D:D:D

I would say some are more jealous of her lifestyle than anything else!

Fat and skinny is a matter of opinion.

I wear size 1 jeans from Gap and I am a UK 8 but I would never consider myself 'skinny'. :cool:

soCal girl said:
If anybody thinks Kate is fat from these pictures than I'm scared to see his/her definition of skinny. Post #10 on the link that Amy posted show picks of her in a white tank top and looking nicely slim....

I agree with you soCal girl, Amina, Paula, HRHAmy, RoyalFan, Candice and everyone else who said she has a beautiful figure. ;)

Amina said:
I don't visit this thread often but i agree that IF Wills does marry KM then she would make an excellent queen. However whoever Wills chooses to marry will inevitably be hounded by the press and be forever compared to PDiana. An EXTREMELY hard act to follow.

As for KM being fat - no she is not. She has a healthy figure. And as for the rumours of her getting security, i'm from London and i've read stories about this in the press. I don't know if its true or not but if she does get security then i think perhaps we will hear of an engagment anouncement?

WHO KNOWS?!!!

However i think we can all agree that the press are DESPERATE for another Diana. Not that any1 would ever replace her. But they desperately want a glamouros Royal in Britain.

And kate is not at all glamourous. Smart, maybe, but NOT glamourous.:)

Royal Fan said:
I Agree Kate is very Pretty Id even go so far as to say better looking than Diana (please dont misunderstand me Di was pretty but Kate prettier in MHO)

I don't think Kate is prettier than Diana, either.;) :)
She has a kind of a masculine face. Diana was just plain GORGEOUS. She had sort of an innocent beauty,where as Kate's beauty is very stiff. I hope Iam not confusing anyone.:)

Diana was just photogenic and Kate is not as photogenic.
She dresses like her generation and Diana dressed from her generation.

Kate is not courting publicity. I think she does not want a life like Diana had with the press. I think Diana if she had a person before her hounded by the press would have tried not to court publicity. I don't think who ever William marries will have an easy life. But that person will try to stay out of the lime light and I think William will try to protect her.:)

I Belive William and Kate will make a better match than Charles and Diana second at this point I Think its not a question of if they will marry but when William and Kate will marry in MHO :)

melissajames said:
I would say some are more jealous of her lifestyle than anything else!

Lets see, She appears to be loved by her parents, she's worked hard at university and graduated with a good degree. She seems to have enough money, has a good figure, is pretty and it appears, is not forced to work.
I wouldn't have thought there were many sane people who would turn down all of that!

The Hello poll that you refer to asked you to choose between 4 particular lifestyles.
You said you would be Angelina Jolie because she is a sex symbol and had Brad Pitt as a boyfriend (At the moment)
Madge because she is a style icon and sells records and has a happy marriage. (At the moment and the reports in the papers suggest otherwise)
Paris Hilton, here we disagree on exactly what her claim to fame is.:eek:

Brad Pitt seems to be far from reliable, Madge a style Icon, for who?

Out of the 4, I voted for a clean cut, intelligent young lady but, this does not mean I want her particular lifestyle or want to be her.
You voted for Paris Hilton, Madge or Angelina is that because you want to be one of them?:eek:

Millions of people, every week, buy tickets for the lottery, in the hope of winning enough so they do not have to get up everyday and go in to work. I count myself very lucky that I don't have to join the daily slog. :cool:
I don't have time for daytime TV either, I'm far too busy doing what I want to do.

Last edited:
why do we have to talk about how much money she have?
It's not fair. If they both love each other, and Kate is a good woman, let them tie the knot.

Jang said:
why do we have to talk about how much money she have?
It's not fair. If they both love each other, and Kate is a good woman, let them tie the knot.

My post isn't about how much money Kate or her parents have, it's about the luxury of not having to work, which one or two posters find abhorent for some reason.:D Have a look at part 4.

Personally..I think I would love the luxury of not having to work!

Lest not forget that the TRF is composed of people of different social and economic classes, races and cultures. Some people are raised with the belief that women should not work and their main focus is to take care of hte family, other classes believe that women of certain backgrounds should receive higher educations but not necessairly to work. There is nothing wrong with that..that is the way THEY choose to live.

Again, we don't know the full circumstances of why Kate either doesn't or choose's not to work (and its highly doubtful that we will ever hear it from her lips) therefore we can not assume anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom