Kate Middleton Current Events 11: July-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to a brand new Kate Middleton current events thread.
Now up to part 11, from July 2006.

Part 10 can be found here

flirting William

I read in a German Magazine Neue Post that Kate left William and moved out their appartment because William kept on flirting with other girls. The relationship should be in trouble water and Kate annulated the engagements they had together.

um, she never lived with him, did she? so i dont think thats true...or maybe im wrong... i was readign last summer's hello magazine, and thye quoted kate as saying " i cant pose for photos, cause then i would have to do it everywhere..." and they analysed this as being a clear indication that kate thought she'd be a part of his life for a long time, and that someone had coached her to say this, because "he" had decided to that she'd be a part of his life...this is the jist of it. oh, and it also said that at the prize giving ceremony at her school, she was given so many prozes that she had to stand at the side of the stage, she couldt sit cause she had to keep getting up. just thought i'd share that information, i didnt read it elsewhere on the forums...

konan said:
I read in a German Magazine Neue Post that Kate left William and moved out their appartment because William kept on flirting with other girls. The relationship should be in trouble water and Kate annulated the engagements they had together.

According to a section of this article, the German media love to make things up about royalty! :) :)

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2104577,00.html

I never trust German tabloids, when it comes to pregnancies, break-ups, rummoured engagements... Well, I never trust German tabloids.
I don't remember any articles of William, flirting with other women. Plenty of Harry, flirting with other girls but not William. I'd think that the almighty British media would know in there was any 'other girl'.

selrahc4 said:
According to a section of this article, the German media love to make things up about royalty! :) :)

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2104577,00.html

thanks for the very interesting article! I know royalty-watching is my own guilty little secret pleasure (obsession!), but I didn't know I had so much company.

It's kind of funny, the press article comments on the press commenting on royalty - talk about looking for a story with a royal angle to it.

Exclusive! New Kate Shock!

As time goes by no doubt we could fill up a dozen threads with links and comments from the Euro trash magazines... Kate pregnant, Kate engaged, Kate's secret wedding, Kate's bustup, Kate's real boyfriend, Kate's hidden lovechild, Kate's mystery illness, Kate's shocking past... blah blah blah.

Since we could probably write more entertaining stories ourselves, there's no need to post more of these fanciful beat-ups from the European mags.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

I have to ask, is Kate a shortening of Katherine?

Atene said:
I have to ask, is Kate a shortening of Katherine?
According to Wikipedia, her full name is Catherine Elizabeth (quite a suiting name for a possible future marriage, I'm sure Her Majesty couldn't be more pleased :D). She's simply called "Kate".

GrandDuchess said:
According to Wikipedia, her full name is Catherine Elizabeth (quite a suiting name for a possible future marriage, I'm sure Her Majesty couldn't be more pleased :D). She's simply called "Kate".
Thats a really a beautiful name, and as you write a quite a suiting name for a possible future marriage. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice socks the prince is wearing!:lol:

Nice to see Chelsy and Kate hanging out while the boys play.

It does seem as if kate was taking a little nap. lol But great pictures, thanks guys!

Poor her! She had to be very tired. But in that hot weather... :lol:

I've looked like that all week, considering how hot it's been. I can't imagine standing in the sun for hours on end. It's hot enough in the shade!

lol poor kid even when shes napping the press are hounding her

This couple of pictures are just hillarious :lol:
Kate is pretending to sleep or what?
I think she was pretty tired :ROFLMAO:

had i not known that she's there on a match in support for william i would think that she's drunk a bit too early that day. :lol:

Karla64 thanks for the pictures!
IMO Kate looks totally exhausted. I wonder if she stayed up all night?:lol:

Chiyo said:
I've looked like that all week, considering how hot it's been. I can't imagine standing in the sun for hours on end. It's hot enough in the shade!

It HAS been like a million degrees in Chicago this week. :wacko: But I thought the heat wave was gone through London or Europe...:ermm:

Lool :)

the poor girl, she will never be left alone and shes only the princes girlfriend wonder what our beloved press would do to her if things got serious between the two:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom