Harry and Meghan: Wedding Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena Williams has confirmed she is attending today.

I know it's too early but I keep refreshing my Twitter feed to not miss out on any news.
Serena Williams was a given really..

Anybody ever have Lemon and Elderflower cake?

Have never had that in my gauche peasant life. Sounds rich and delicious, but I am determined to lose weight.

Anybody has eaten one?

Last edited:
Anybody ever have Lemon and Elderberry cake?

Have never had that in my gauche peasant life. Sounds rich and delicious, but I am determined to lose weight.

Anybody has eaten one?

Lemon and Elderflower, not elderberry.

Yes I've had one recently at work due to this occasion and it was very lovely. Quite light. I only had a small cupcake though! :flowers:

I shall be extremely gobsmacked if it's Givenchy.
I sometimes think Tanna says things in order to pretend he's an insider.

5.00pm here in Sydney and live cross with Oz reporter just outside the chapel saying one of the doorways also has an arch of flowers around it.

Perfect weather at the moment.

Crowds saying they've seen Tom Hanks and Angelina Jolie around Windsor.

PBS just interviewed a black woman from NYC who came to Windsor specifically for the wedding. Staying at two hotels. Just landed on Heathrow a short time ago. Many SUITS fans as well.

People literally from all over the world. Ireland, America, India, etc.

Amazing.

Last edited:
Lemon and Elderflower, not elderberry.

Yes I've had one recently at work due to this occasion and it was very lovely. Quite light. I only had a small cupcake though! :flowers:

Thanks for the correction.

Is York far from Windsor?

Seems like a perfect day over there.

Let the festivities begin! All set and ready and bright eyed and bushy tailed for this wedding.

Its just been announced. Its Sussex. ?

Meghan will leave Cliveden House in one of The Queens State Bentleys and drive straight to St Georges Chapel to meet her page boys and flower girls.

My chums [have bagged their spot at the bottom of the Long Walk, and have promised to send further pictures that I will post here..

Attachments

• long.jpg
    long.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 95
Oh wonderful, wyevale! Kind of lets all of us feel what its like to actually be there. :D Much appreciated.

Watching coverage, they've just shown the floral arch that Meghan will pass through as she leaves the nave for the quire. Where she meets up with Prince Charles. Its made of white roses and symbolic of including Harry's mother into the ceremony. I love it.

Meghan will leave Cliveden House in one of The Queens State Bentleys and drive straight to St Georges Chapel to meet her page boys and flower girls.

Any word on whether or not Doria will be with her? I'm hoping that hasn't changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on whether or not Doria will be with her? I'm hoping that hasn't changed.

I'm assuming she'll be in the car else it would be silly for Doria to travel to the same place alone. :flowers:

I will report back :lol::lol:

My chums [have bagged their spot at the bottom of the Long Walk, and have promised to send further pictures that I will post here..

Tbank your friends for us wyevale! Given their generosity, I hope they get that perfect photo so they can benefit financially like the lady from the Sandringham Christmas!

Live coverage about to begin. Going to refresh coffee and just glue my eyes to the coverage. Enjoy the wedding everybody and God Save The Queen! :flowers:

Please note that posts related to the future of the monarchy, Meghan's future role within the Royal Family etc have been deleted. This thread is to discuss the wedding. There are other threads available to talk about there topics.

Please be aware that posts made to cause disruption or to take the thread off-topic will be deleted without notice.

Harry on his way - Daily Mail has clip of vehicles in it's report on the new titiles.

Live coverage about to begin. Going to refresh coffee and just glue my eyes to the coverage. Enjoy the wedding everybody and God Save The Queen! :flowers:

CNN has been live with "Countdown to the Royal Wedding" for at least the last hour, and I've been watching it but I'll probably start channel surfing in a bit when more of the networks start their live coverage.

I'm going to be EXHAUSTED and sleep all day after this is over. I'm already running on fumes but I have ice cream to keep me going (Tillamook dark chocolate & raspberry bars)!

I'm up! Streaming on Sky Live at the moment! It's just started and I am loving it :D

Last edited:
Holy crap, Sky News did a aerial shot down the Long Walk, there are A LOT of people.

Just saw that Oprah Winfrey is dropping hints she is a wedding guest.

(And Serena Williams has confirmed she is going.)

Last edited:
CNN has been live with "Countdown to the Royal Wedding" for at least the last hour, and I've been watching it but I'll probably start channel surfing in a bit when more of the networks start their live coverage.

I'm going to be EXHAUSTED and sleep all day after this is over. I'm already running on fumes but I have ice cream to keep me going (Tillamook dark chocolate & raspberry bars)!

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serena Williams is posting to her instagram stories how she prepares to the wedding. She says "my friend's wedding" and she doesn't put "royalwedding" tag :D

Last edited:
He must look dashing in whatever he is wearing...........:flowers::flowers:

Clip was too fast for my eyes PtahHotep - and I'm not technical enough to freeze frame it

Should be live coverage on the telly soon, they won't want to miss the groom arriving I hope.

Clip was too fast for my eyes PtahHotep - and I'm not technical enough to freeze frame it

Should be live coverage on the telly soon, they won't want to miss the groom arriving I hope.

He was transported in blacked out vehicles, we won't see Henry until he leaves Windsor which will be in just over 2 hours time. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom