Harry and Meghan: Wedding Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice that we got to see a clip of that. They both look very elegant. Is there any information on their dresses?

Wow. Its kind of hard to wrap my mind around the fact that the next time we see Meghan, she will be in her wedding dress.

When it comes to style and grace, its plain to see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Meghan and Doria. Both women looked so wonderfully happy and calm and ready for the big day. ?

Whoa, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to sleep, tomorrow is a big day!
Don't forget to stretch your fingers during your morning workout - you will type a lot!
Prepare your TVs to watch a wedding, prepare your laptops to share your thoughts on the forum, prepare your phones to post your reactions to social media!
And don't forget to prepare some nice food and drinks.

Lovely pics/video on Twitter of Meghan and Doria going into Cliveden House ...Harry and William meeting/greeting folks outside Windsor.

LaRae

I didn't think I could be more excited for this wedding but today proved me wrong. Seeing Harry and William, Meghan with her mother, both looking beautiful...ahhh, excitement through the roof!

I am fast at work prepping for my Royal Wedding Pajama Jam Watch Party and I got sucked into a business meeting (*mad*), so my time is limited, but I saw Harry and William doing the walkabout and Meghan and Doria's arrival... and I am BURSTING with EMOTION!!

Will try to come back soon!

If anyone needs me to keep their spot warm while they need to run and do something else, I'm available. Donations of donuts and pastries accepted.

Y'know, I almost feel as excited as those people that have been camping on the pavement in Windsor awaiting this wedding. I don't think I was this geeked out about William and Kate's wedding even. There's just a tinge more of a party atmosphere surrounding this wedding to me.

Would be neat if the town of Windsor was to put on a fireworks display tonight eh? I'm in the mood for fireworks.

? ? ?

Hey gang, thinking of all the excitement....hope you all enjoy your celebrations wherever your dot is on the globe!

Thank you and the same to all of you!

Also, I know this might be weird but I just wanted to say thanks for being a positive, balanced and constructive place to discuss this couple and their wedding. A lot of vitriol has been stirred up all over the web and various publications and forums and blogs have perpetuated the nastiness but here, the posters are kind and logical and attempt to be as objective as they can. That is such a rarity on the internet when it comes to these nuptials.

And so, before the madness descends upon us in full force within the next 12 hours or so, thanks guys. You've made the build-up to this wedding very enjoyable and I can't wait to share my thoughts with all of you tomorrow. :flowers:

Hey weyvale the sponge is baked and appears to be correct....making the raspberry/cream filling in a bit!

The batter tasted lovely <G>

LaRae

Just think...I'll be getting up in 13 hours (3am central) to watch all this! lol I'm looking forward to the scones with plum jam though!

LaRae

Great to finally see both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Its kind of hard to wrap my mind around the fact that the next time we see Meghan, she will be in her wedding dress.

When it comes to style and grace, its plain to see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Meghan and Doria. Both women looked so wonderfully happy and calm and ready for the big day. ?

And, in all likelihood, the next time we see Prince Harry, he won't be "Prince Harry". Only a few more hours til this thread becomes a different kind of moot point.

One of my best friends lives and works in Windsor.. just chatted with her.. it is PACKED, and bubbling with excited people. She saw the rehearsals and 'comings and goings' at the Castle.. and will be watching it all tomorrow with her daughter , Olivia, who is nine and wildly excited !

I think it is very Kind of Prince Charles to take on fatherly duties and walk Meghan down the aisle. I really wanted her mother Doria to do the honours but this is just as nice:cool:

One thing I noticed watching all the live feed is how annoying the planes are. I hope the couple have good luck tomorrow and not hear a lot of it.

Wow, I start to get emotional. All these pictures of Meghan and her mom arriving at hotel and Harry and William outside Windsor Castle are so wonderful.

I am sure that all these events and moments must be surreal for Mrs. Ragland. She is such a classy and beautiful mom. I hope she enjoy all these impressions connected with the royal wedding. Princess Diana would be so proud on her youngest son and will watch it from whereever she is now.

For the arrival at church I guess The Duchess of Cornwall will arrive with Doria Ragland and the Duchess of Cambridge will arrive with the bridal party.

I'm getting emotional, too, principessa. Didn't think I would. Doria is super classy.

Re: the bolded part: I remember when watching Will & Kate's wedding and seeing Harry and Will arrive together, I was thinking two things; 1) how happy their mom would be and 2) now we have to get Harry married. Now here we are.

Diana would be very proud imo. I'm reminded of something I read in the late 90s, I think it was in 'The Secret Years'. Diana apparently had a recurring dream of having a 'dark-eyed daughter'. Well, her dream came true.

Meghan, take a lesson from mom, don't touch your hair. :lol:

What do you mean ? That Meghan has straightened her hair ? I thought so comparing some pictures I saw of her as a child on CNN with how she looks today, but I am not sure if that is what you are saying.

On a shallow note, I didn't realize how much hair Harry has lost.

Eh, only to be expected, considering his family. But it's not a big deal. Reminds me of a line from a movie: If you want hair, get a dog! :lol:

With all the upheaval and drama of the last few days by those whom I will not name here, this is going to such a wonderful, perfect and joyous wedding. When I saw Meghan and her mom, I was shocked at how gorgeous the lady was, for her age, she is ageless and has such dignity and grace about her. She is one very beautiful woman indeed...and Meghan, she is beaming with love, finally the long wait is almost over and the lives of these 2 young people will begin and hopefully in the future the beautiful babies will start to appear.

Windsor is filled with thousands of people all celebrating the love of Harry and Meghan, what a marvelous way to start life together.......wishing them the blessings from above and all the joys of a wonderful life together......Boy they deserve it after what they have been through.......

Okay, now is the time to take out the garbage can and lock the lid down tight.......?:ROFLMAO:sorry about that, just had to do it mods.....:whistling:

I just ask me what are Meghan and Doria are doing now? Drinking a glass of wine, eating some sweets and talking about the past and the future. Sometimes they will laugh, sometimes they will smile and sometimes they will be reverent. I wish them a very beautiful eventing and Meghan a good night with enough sleep. She need very much power tomorrow.

What Harry and William are doing is clear for me: They are sitting down together with two or three glasses whiskey and telling endless jokes.

Tomorrow will be a great day. My anticipation is increasing second after second. How wonderful they will be as bridal couple.

What do you mean ? That Meghan has straightened her hair ? I thought so comparing some pictures I saw of her as a child on CNN with how she looks today, but I am not sure if that is what you are saying.

She keeps trying to move her hair with her hand. Seems like she didn't know what to do with her hands.

There's a nice little interview with the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopalian Church by an ITV reporter. Definitely a call to ignore all the drama and distractions and focus on what's actually important about tomorrow.

I'm sad that I won't be able to watch the wedding live (I have a family thing). I'm still excited for tomorrow. It's gong to be amazing.

I've noticed it before and finally have to say it - Doria is very pretty and classy. :flowers:

I just ask me what are Meghan and Doria are doing now? Drinking a glass of wine, eating some sweets and talking about the past and the future. Sometimes they will laugh, sometimes they will smile and sometimes they will be reverent. I wish them a very beautiful eventing and Meghan a good night with enough sleep. She need very much power tomorrow.

What Harry and William are doing is clear for me: They are sitting down together with two or three glasses whiskey and telling endless jokes.

I don't even want to think what Harry and William are doing now, especially after William said that "revenge is sweet".

Really looking forward to tomorrow! I’m sure Meghan will be beautiful, Harry will be handsome and the children little cuties!

I was in the supermarket tonight and the lady at the checkout just said “Royal wedding bbq?” Haha!

Prince Charles and especially Harry were merciless in their wedding evening speeches and toasts to William, gleefully making fun of his thinning hair and his bald spot.

Harry even included mimicry mocking his brother's phone calls to his then girlfriend Kate, describing how they called one another endearments like "baby".?

I expect much the same from William tomorrow night, and if his comments when the news of Harry's engagement were first announced are any indication it's going to be a doozy. I think that's where William's "Revenge is sweet" warning came from.

William and Harry can be hilarious in their digs at one another.:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom