Harry and Meghan: Wedding Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was transported in blacked out vehicles, we won't see Henry until he leaves Windsor which will be in just over 2 hours time. :flowers:

Ahhh! I was trying to make out some detail but thought my eyes weren't too good. :lol:

Guten Morgen to my friends in Deutschland. You lot seem to be the first ones up.

I could hardly sleep, getting only a few hours here and there. YAY!!! It's wedding day.

Yes! It's finally here! I feel like Diana is up there, looking down. She'd be so happy today.:wub:

He was transported in blacked out vehicles, we won't see Henry until he leaves Windsor which will be in just over 2 hours time. :flowers:

Thanks Lumutqueen.

I hope Meghan's windows aren't also blacked out - but maybe until she's inside the castle.

Disappointing for fans along the route to just see the cars.

And new photos - and a video clip - of the fantastic floral arches. (Don't open if you don't want to spoil the suprise, so beautiful though.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dding-ready-stunning-floral-arrangements.html

Last edited:
Happy news! The thing Brits worry about most in the lead up to a wedding - the weather is fantastic!

Windsor looks stunning, particularly from the studios Sky News and the BBC have.

I will admit though that I am watching with the sound turned down as I hate all the nonsensical filler these journalists have to do.

Thanks Lumutqueen.

I hope Meghan's windows aren't also blacked out - but maybe until she's inside the castle.

Gosh how I wish I was there!

Thanks Lumutqueen.

As previously mentioned Meghan will go straight from Cliveden to St Georges in a Queens State Bentley. :flowers:

Henry is seemingly going to Windsor first, and then is walking some of the way to St Georges. :flowers:

Watching the live stream. It looks like a GLORIOUS day! So happy for them.

Groceries: check
Laundry: check
Bathrooms cleaned: check

TV on!
:lol:

(and okay, the folding of the laundry will be done in front of the tv ;) )

Lovely day for it in London!

And usually the use all names so should it not Henry Charles Albert David

I must say that is one small aspect I am disappointed in - the couple not using their full given names - but it is just my opinion as I like that formality and realistically its about the only time you hear all the names used in public.

On another point I thought that the bride and groom had to say their names in full as a legal requirement? But that could just be in different countries.

Otherwise I'm just excited to watch the whole event unfold :flowers: (however it happens and whatever names they use :D )

Suggesting and musing is over!

Could some of the events of yesterday maybe moved to the miscellania thread? I think it will get lost in this huge thread.

https://www.lyst.com/fashion-royalty/meghan-markle

So who's fashion queen then? Kate has brought a whole new fashion sense to the Windsor household, but Meghan is just so classy and brings style to the antiquated Royal Family wardrobe.

I suppose her influence from across the pond will make her stand out from Kate, the Queen etc. Can't wait to see what outfits we see from her. What do you guys think?

Does anyone know when they will be releasing the guest list?

Posts discussing Meghan's wedding dress and tiara have been moved to the appropriate wedding threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom