Harry & Meghan: Tour of Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Morning Show", Channel 7 Oz TV.

(Wedding choir just did "Stand by Me".)

Live footage, Meghan in white shirt, black trousers,hair up - both in sunnies. Meghan in brown flats.

A little girl who met them yesterday, managed to give them a toy whale.

Now they can have a zoo and aquarium for the nursery. :lol:

And yes, I realize they send them most of them to local hospital or something like that. Not going to stop me from imaging the nursery.:lol:

Photos coming onto the internet now.

Here are a couple - bigger, better ones will no doubt follow soon.

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au...~/media/0c78f9cd40004752a6fec59d1ac9486b.ashx

Come on, Meghan. Be a good sport and show us that baby bump.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, not so obvious in that shirt jacqui24.

I guess they will dress up a bit on the plane before landing.

And Daily Mail now already has an article about the boat arrival - another photo from them.

And they will have whatever good photos were taken soon, I'm pretty sure.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/10/23/01/518C923600000578-0-image-a-34_1540253280687.jpg

Harry, the little girl and the whale -

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/...00000578-6305349-image-a-38_1540254133406.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, not so obvious in that shirt jacqui24.
It hasn't been obvious in anythings she's worn the last few days publicly.:lol: I could see from the side that her midsection is thicker than it is. but nowhere nearly how obvious it can be. She's either has a jacket on or loose fitting dress. It's definitely grown since the white dress.

Does anyone know how long is the flight from Hervey Bay to Fiji?

Last edited:
That royal baby already has quite the menagerie. Cute whale :flowers:

Looking forward to Fiji. Stopped there on way back from Australia years ago.

Look forward to the welcome ceremony. It's a wonderful tradition. We had two (hotel and village we visited). But the drink has natural anesthetic properties, made my mouth tingle.

What time are they expected to land?

It takes about three hours from Hervey Bay I think. I don't know exactly when their plane took off.

It takes about three hours from Hervey Bay I think. I don't know exactly when their plane took off.

I see. Well, I’m looking forward to the coverage. I’ll be on a lookout for it.

Fijian media is reporting the couple is expected to arrive an hour early to Fiji.

FBC News

Yep, I believe they’ve just landed.

I wonder if that's actually planned for security reasons? How does Qantas not know how long the flight would be and how is everyone just ready?

Meghan in white with a beret. Harry in gray.

It takes about three hours and fifty nine minutes to fly from Brisbane Queensland to Fiji, and from Brisbane to Hervey Bay is a 55 minute flight. Take 55 minutes or so from 3 hours and fifty nine minutes makes it about a three hour flight under normal circumstances. Don't know what time they left Hervey Bay.

Harry in a grey suit is inspecting a Guard of Honour, stopping to speak to one or two of them. The weather looks a bit blustery and overcast.

Yes, this is what I like to see on tours. A nice formal welcome!

Well, Fijians are excited.

Rebecca English

Verified account

@RE_DailyMail
Follow Follow @RE_DailyMail
More
Pretty much the entire 35/40k road from the airport into Suva is lined with well-wishers #RoyalVisitFiji And it is estimated that there will be 15,000 people at the traditional welcome ceremony

Huge crowds for the drive from Airport to meet the President. Videos in links‏.

@JamieSamhan
Follow Follow @JamieSamhan
More
All of Fiji has come out to see the Duke and Duchess #royalvisitfijj

Omid Scobie

Verified account

@scobie
Following Following @scobie
More
Huge crowds lining the street ahead of their ceremonial welcome at Albert Park. Over 10,000 people are expected to be out! #RoyalVisitFiji

Now they can have a zoo and aquarium for the nursery.

Never understand why people are so obsessed with (celebrity) baby bumps...
Must be so intrusive to read and hear all the time to show it. :ermm:

Last edited:
Last edited:
In Safiyaa - another London fashion house. Not a very prominent brand from what I can tell - will be a nice exposure for them.
It's very minimalist and clean. Definitely something different.
I like the colour - Fiji's national colour. She did the same with Australia - wore green for their evening reception. I am expecting red and/or white in Tonga.

Last edited:
This is the grandest welcome I've seen for the Sussexes. Did you see the necklace Meghan received when meeting the president? And why did the president bow to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom