Harry and Meghan: Royal Wedding Miscellanea

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video I like the photograph of the lady handing the bridal bouquet to Meghan.

I enjoyed the behind the scenes video so much. I could listen to that rendition of "This Little Light of Mine" over and over. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the entire song sung by those singers?

Oh wow, that's a weird piece of video. If they wanted to share their wedding anniversary with the public, one photo would be enough - maybe even one we saw before.

To me, things like that are a tools to increase the interest, which makes it hard to keep the privacy that they want so much.

One thing though that stands out for me. What was released into the public domain was very much controlled by the couple, themselves. ;)

I enjoyed the behind the scenes video so much. I could listen to that rendition of "This Little Light of Mine" over and over. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the entire song sung by those singers?

I loved the video with special photographs and accompanying music, one of my favourite songs. I appreciate that the Sussexes shared additional special moments on their terms.

I purchased the official wedding album music on iTunes. You can also purchase individual songs. It was also available on Amazon.

I think this is ultimately a good strategy on their part. Do enough things like this, where their own pictures or video are eventually released, and it gets the message across that privacy in the moment (i.e. no intrusive coverage from the press) pays off with images shared later--on their own terms.

Video:
ITV Montage of the Sussexes Wedding-
https://duchessmegs.tumblr.com/post/184987383721/princesscharlottes-itvnews-try-to-hold-back

Be prepared to tear up. This is lovely video of that glorious day.

Victoria Murphy published a piece for Town and Country on the Sussexes' first anniversary.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...royal-family-recap/?__twitter_impression=true

How Meghan Markle Is Making the Role of Duchess Her Own

Thanks for sharing these reflective tributes. I totally agree with those who have expressed how M&H are skillfully maintaining their privacy while selectively sharing their happiness and joy with caring people of goodwill around the world who continue to be interested in the Sussexes and appreciative of all the Sussexes are doing to give back to others.

I hope they will one day release a family photo that includes their two dogs (beagle Guy and the lab whose name is still unconfirmed)! I miss seeing pictures of Guy. And I hope Bogart is continuing to do well with his new family.

Here's a lovely interview with Claire Ptak, the baker of M&H's wedding cake -- posted on Youtube November 21, 2018:

The above interview is so delightful and well worth a listen. Claire's cakes must also be a joy and a delight for palates! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways a story I can get behind.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...travel-Liberia-help-train-hospital-staff.html
NHS midwives travel to Liberia to train hospital staff as a wedding gift to Harry and Meghan from the people of Wales – as they work to stop mothers and babies dying during childbirth

Now that is the wedding gift that kept giving and will for many years to come :flowers:

Shows a small monetary donation (small in the sense of the total raised by the wedding) can create much larger impact then you can ever think. How many mothers and babies will benefit for years from this? Generations as those midwives trained will train others.

Liberia has made progress in the last decade in improving the mortality/maternal survival rate, but its still bad. This can help so many.

Considering the place Africa has in the hearts of both the couple, even more special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom