So if the reports are true we should expect to see the couple this weekend!😁🤗🎉

Old 09-22-2017, 08:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

The "fingers crossed" Anticipation-
Prince Harry arrives in Toronto for the Invictus Games | Daily Mail Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-22-2017, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I feel like because the anticipation is high that Meghan might just avoid the games. Things always happen when we least expect it.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Gentry

If Meghan wants to be there at the Invictus then she should !

How long can they be afraid of the anticipation and media coverage ? At the end of the day it's their lives and they should do as they choose . N it's clearly not a fling ! They are both in their 30 s and have been dating for more than a year !
Old 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I don't think either Harry or Meghan are focusing overly much on what people think and what they want to see. Harry's focus is primarily on the games themselves.

Regardless of whether or not we see Meghan at the games, we know they're in the same city and I seriously think that even wild horses couldn't keep them apart.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think she'll be there at some point to support Harry and the warriors at the games.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-22-2017, 11:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhea6 View Post

How long can they be afraid of the anticipation and media coverage ? At the end of the day it's their lives and they should do as they choose . N it's clearly not a fling ! They are both in their 30 s and have been dating for more than a year !
I don't think it's they are afraid as they would want the focus and reporting to be on the athletes rather that pictures of MM at the game. It's obvious they are not a fling, and they will obviously spend time together while he's in Toronto. It's just a matter of where.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

So we all watch and wait now.....

LaRae
Old 09-22-2017, 11:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
So we all watch and wait now.....

LaRae
Yes indeed!

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-22-2017, 12:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

I am thinking she may be there for the last day. That way the people who want to see them together (like me) will get their wish and they people who don't feel she should attend can't say that her presence overshadowed the games.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
I don't think it's they are afraid as they would want the focus and reporting to be on the athletes rather that pictures of MM at the game. It's obvious they are not a fling, and they will obviously spend time together while he's in Toronto. It's just a matter of where.
I guess ur right ! But it would be very tough for Harry to visit Meghan with the media on his tail all the time now in Toronto .
Old 09-22-2017, 01:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
I guess ur right ! But it would be very tough for Harry to visit Meghan with the media on his tail all the time now in Toronto .
They proven to be very good at giving the media the slip.

LaRae
Old 09-22-2017, 01:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Folks, none of this is about trying to not risk Meghan upstaging anything. Her attendance will be about supporting Harry and the competitors.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-22-2017, 01:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Folks, none of this is about trying to not risk Meghan upstaging anything. Her attendance will be about supporting Harry and the competitors.
And her attendance will draw attention to the games and the athletes.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Eyes will always be on Harry and Meghan no matter where they go. That will not change. They need to start dealing with it all. The games will be fine. Hiding and avoiding the media attention is getting old.

I think Meghan will be there myself!
Old 09-22-2017, 03:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm just going to watch and see what happens. There's some reasons why they'd not appear together at the games and then again, there's really no reasons why they shouldn't.

I just trust that whatever they do, it'll be in the best interest of what Harry is there for. The games itself. Its not a showcase for his personal relationship.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
Eyes will always be on Harry and Meghan no matter where they go. That will not change. They need to start dealing with it all. The games will be fine. Hiding and avoiding the media attention is getting old.

I think Meghan will be there myself!
Again, this isn't about hiding or avoiding. This is about allowing the attention be on what it should be. Yes, there will always be speculations whether she'll go or not, but that's better than it taking over all the coverage.

And quiet frankly, they don't NEED to start doing anything. Whatever they decide, it is what it is.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:41 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Again, this isn't about hiding or avoiding. This is about allowing the attention be on what it should be. Yes, there will always be speculations whether she'll go or not, but that's better than it taking over all the coverage.

And quiet frankly, they don't NEED to start doing anything. Whatever they decide, it is what it is.
Honestly as of today Harry n Meghan WILL steal the limelight whichever event it may be .
Like in Pippa s wedding - Meghan avoided the ceremony for the same reason .

Once they start coming out together and get photographed the intense media interest may cease a little but otherwise the speculation will just intensify .
Old 09-22-2017, 04:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Honestly as of today Harry n Meghan WILL steal the limelight whichever event it may be .
Like in Pippa s wedding - Meghan avoided the ceremony for the same reason .

Once they start coming out together and get photographed the intense media interest may cease a little but otherwise the speculation will just intensify .
First off, we don't know that Meghan "avoided" the wedding ceremony because she'd steal the limelight. That's pure speculation. It very well could have been that Meghan wasn't invited to the ceremony but was invited to the after party in the evening. We can't pin reasons on Meghan that don't really exist because, honestly, we just don't know.

They will eventually appear in public as an "official" couple. It will be done in their own time, in their own way. Then again, they may break up and we're back to square one again musing about a relationship for Harry and me supposing that what Harry needs is a dog.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:

The word NEED was used to get my point across. Secondly, there will always be an important event somewhere. Every event should not be avoided due the attention on them because it's not going to change ever. That is the issue.

Closed Thread