Harry & Meghan: Legal Actions against the Media

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry & Meghan: Legal Actions against the Media

I don’t understand why these 2 articles would be the subject of legal complaints by Meghan. Unless I’m missing something. These don’t seem like major issues to me.

Last edited:
The way things are going, journalists are going to be able to measure just how much they can get under Meghan's skin by how long it takes her to file a "legal complaint". If she files one right away within 12 hours, that means she's really, really annoyed by the story being in print and fuming. If it takes 24 hours, the story has caused her to be mildly agitated and anytime after 24 hours, its like a bad rash that won't go away. Then again, if she does nothing, the journalists will know they've hit on something she can't complain about because it's true.

After so many "legal complaints", nobody is going to take them seriously at all. It's like the boy that cried wolf one too many times.

Yes, Osipi has hit the ironic nail on the hit as per usual.

It was observed on these forums that when Meghan laid out a laundry list of "untruths" in her large legal action, it would open the door to the thought process that if she didn't complain about something, that thing was probably true. She has reenforced this by continuing to complain over and over again about particular articles. It's now become a common thought that if Meghan doesn't file a formal complaint, there's a good chance what was written about her was true.

Good grief, maybe Meghan should quit reading the papers and concentrate on her new baby and young son, it would certainly be better for her mental health then wondering what everyone thinks about articles in newspapers.

I am lost now! Are they suing another journalist/newspaper outwith the Mail on Sunday?

It's possible too that, living in California near the ocean, there is a shiver of sharks (that's the actual term for a group of sharks) circling all printed material to jump on a "legal complaint" somewhere where Meghan or Harry is mentioned and they're amassing a small fortune doing it. The shiver of sharks could be attached to Sunshine Sachs for all we know. It may not be all Meghan, herself.

Doesn't matter though as it can and does reflect on Meghan regardless of where the source of the "legal complaints" are. Kind of makes me really appreciate "never complain, never explain". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom