Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While waiting for the baby to arrive; I am just watching the movie WHEN SPARKS FLY on Youtube, where Meghan has the lead role. I think she would make a wonderful next door neighbour, and comes across as a lovely person. I am thinking baby hopefully could be here by Friday, at the latest. But I have no idea how overdue she really is, and her medical team don't seem to be in any rush to intervene at the moment.

She is in labour now??

LETS ALL CHANT: ‘Push’em out shove’em out waay out’

So pleased they are nearly there and meeting their little one soon. Fab it’s happened on bank holiday Monday :)

Today is the day! \o/

Well, we can't be sure; a childbirth may last 10+ hours, especially the first one (and with first-time mother aged 35+ - twice especially).
Baby may be born one minute after midnight on 7 May.

Hold on, Meghan and Harry!

Hoping for a quick (but not too quick) and safe labour and delivery for Meghan.

God Bless and Good Luck to mother and child.?

YAY!!! Exciting!!! I wish all the best for Meghan and her baby! I wish her a safe delivery!

I'm wondering if maybe it would have been advisable for Harry to "borrow" a suit of armor from Windsor Castle for during the labor. Women tend to get rowdy and mean a bit during hard labor. ?

Well, this baby is a tad different from the other royal births I've followed. I'm awake! On top of that, hubby who is at the hospital for a chemo infusion just called me all excited telling me "she's in labor!!" That means its being announced on TV channels here in the States. He loves breaking that kind of news to me but this time didn't have to rouse me out of a sound sleep.

Ahhhh.... life is good! :flowers:

Catherine had an in labour thread, why did mine for Meghan get deleted?

Probably because by the time the moderators get the new labor thread all set up, it'd be time to change it to announce the birth. ;)

Finally. ...an end in sight to the madness! Poor Meghan.:ermm:

Royal reporters all think baby is here as BP say an announcement will be made soon. Eeeek!

Catherine had an in labour thread, why did mine for Meghan get deleted?

I have merged your labour thread with this one, as all the info had already been posted here, and I imagine we will be getting a "baby is here" update quicker than we did with Kate considering the BP statement says to expect an announcement soon (i.e. baby has already been born).

Reporters think the baby has already been born

Last edited:
I think they will let the media already in windsor get into the press pens along the Long Walk and then announce.

Buckingham Palace have made a statement that the duchess has gone into labor.

She went into labour the early hours of this morning, so for me that’s anywhere between 1-3am. So either she’s been in labour for nearly 12 hours with her first born or they’ve announced she was in labour after she’s given birth.

This is so exciting! We all seem to have been waiting for news for so long, and now it's here. A boy of course! :lol:

It hasn’t been announced where she’s gone into labour though...

I am glad Meghan was "taken to a hospital" in the early hours of the morning instead of having a home delivery. Much safer that way, especially at her age.

I think Baby Sussex is already here too. She went into labour very early in the morning.

Awwww. I am already getting emotional:wub: This is so exiting.

Soon we will meet baby Sussex. Finally!

Ooooh, just saw it on Sky News. So it's today. So exciting!

I still think it's a girl. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom