Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A six years ago old video interview with Prince Harry has surfaced on some Instagram accounts (I do not know how to link it yet) of him advocating for Duchess Kate to be given privacy as a new mother to be.

If you change the date and age the face (he is much younger in that video), it seems like something he is saying now.

I'll try to see I can link the video.

Hopefully Meghan will go into labour in the wee small hours in UK so it will be my daytime and for once I will be ahead! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Be prepared for a baby this weekend. After I finish work tomorrow morning, I am off for three days but out of town and away from internet. Perfect time for the baby to come while I cant discus.

I agree she is likely over due by a few days. I don't think Doria came too far in advance. Even if she had her 12 week scan the day of Eugenie's wedding and was exactly 12 weeks, she would be due. The May part seems to have been Meghan understanding first babies can come late.

A six years ago old video interview with Prince Harry has surfaced on some Instagram accounts (I do not know how to link it yet) of him advocating for Duchess Kate to be given privacy as a new mother to be.

If you change the date and age the face (he is much younger in that video), it seems like something he is saying now.

I'll try to see I can link the video.

I've seen that video. It was when he was on his base. He was very clear in his opinion that the press leave Kate alone and allow her to just be a mother. This puts in perspective how he is acting with his own wife and child. No should be surprised it is going to be as private as they can make it.

As for Baby Sussex, I notice some of the press setting up shop in Windsor now. Chris Ship was on GMB and said this weekend is Meghans due date. Emily said the same a few days ago. Babies have their own schedule but it would seem the media is anticipating this weekend.

Personally, I think Meghan is past her due date. Doria is reported to have been in England since April 16th. That's ten days already. Assuming she arrived a week before the due date, that would put Meghan at 2-3 days past her due date, which fits with why Harry was only added to attending the ANZAC Day Service the morning of.

I agree with you, picking the 23 or 24th as the due date and Harry's non scheduled ANZAC presence adds to it, as well as when they announced the pregnancy. Also, because of her age, I don't think they'll let her go too long without induction, no more than a week my guess

Personally, I think Meghan is past her due date. Doria is reported to have been in England since April 16th. That's ten days already. Assuming she arrived a week before the due date, that would put Meghan at 2-3 days past her due date, which fits with why Harry was only added to attending the ANZAC Day Service the morning of.
If that´s the case, she is almost exactly overdue as my sis in law. I´m betting for my niece to be born on the same day as the Sussex baby. :bounce: That would be a great coincidence. My sis in law is hoping theirs will be a boy, so he can marry her daughter lol.

If that´s the case, she is almost exactly overdue as my sis in law. I´m betting for my niece to be born on the same day as the Sussex baby. :bounce: That would be a great coincidence. My sis in law is hoping theirs will be a boy, so he can marry her daughter lol.

Double the joy - LOL :flowers::flowers:

Oh my. :lol: So this means we'll get the inside scoop on the future Sussex in-law right?:lol:

Crazy reporting continues. It is Saturday morning here and our tv shows photos of an Ambulance pulled up outside Windsor Castle. Apparently they went inside a local shop for some lunch.
The reporting said; an Ambulance pulled up outside Harry and Meghans home!!!
As we all know here Frogmore cottage is quite a distance from Windsor.
They also said that Meghan is due Today!!

Crazy reporting continues. It is Saturday morning here and our tv shows photos of an Ambulance pulled up outside Windsor Castle. Apparently they went inside a local shop for some lunch.
The reporting said; an Ambulance pulled up outside Harry and Meghans home!!!
As we all know here Frogmore cottage is quite a distance from Windsor.
They also said that Meghan is due Today!!

I wish it is today of course, but nature will decide….:flowers:

Am sure both brothers, wives, grandparents etc are all happily and excitedly waiting for the big day. Am very much looking forward to seeing some nice, happy photos of the new family, done Meghan and Harry's way. I think they will have a surprise in store for us too, maybe in the style of the photos but something different. Just like their engagement and wedding photos were.

Maybe we get another picture 'from behind'; that would be quite different (and leave everyone unsatisfied) :whistling:

Well, Sussex baby has the whole day left to be born on the same day as my niece because she decided a Dutch girl ought to be born on the birthday of the Dutch King. :D So it´s a bit of a Royal birthday here anyway.

:previous: well, that settles it, baby Sussex will be born today ;)

Congrats on the birth of your niece, Empress Merel :flowers:

Congratulations Aunt Empress Merel!! I'm happy to hear that the baby has arrived safely and happily into a very pleased family. Now all that's left is for Baby Sussex to make his/her appearance today to make it complete!

I liked their 'from behind' pictures actually. Showed what they see, hundreds of people being happy for them, the silhouette against a backdrop of fireworks, looking out towards their new life together, was particularly romantic. There were also any number of standard front facing photos as well. Hundreds of them from the various media and paps as well. The world was awash with them.

More power to anyone who chooses to do their own thing I say. I always find that immensley satisfying.

I'm in agreement. Actually I think the picture of Harry and Meghan being shown from behind with their hands clasped behind their backs while they gaze at the fireworks going off is one of the most romantic and artistic photographs I've seen from a royal wedding yet. Its not showing the bride and the groom but rather their happiness and their mood of celebration as their wedding day is marked by glorious bursts of colors in the sky. There were plenty of other pictures released that showed their happy faces and it was so nice to see something so totally different and touching and so very personal. At least I thought so.

99% of the population has predicted a baby GIRL? Why, I have no idea? Maybe a midwife could explain? I mean the whole world can't be wrong! Only a small percentage are saying Boy!

So early MAY, and a GIRL.

I always find a lot of the from back photos to be more intimate. They aren’t just posing for the cameras, but going about things as them. There is a feeling of just being them rather than posing for the cameras. Especially the Fiji photos. A lot of us followed that visit and knew the crowd that came for them and it was exciting and exhilarating. But I thought the photo the shared looked quite intimate from behind the scenes.

That and we can see what they are seeing from their perspective.

Maybe we get another picture 'from behind'; that would be quite different (and leave everyone unsatisfied) :whistling:

I personally hope they post a black and white picture of the baby's foot and call it a day. :)

I personally hope they post a black and white picture of the baby's foot and call it a day. :)

HA! Can you imagine? We would need buckets of smelling salts for all of the pearl clutching that would happen.

I'm actually hoping the first picture would include their fur babies also.

I liked their 'from behind' pictures actually. Showed what they see, hundreds of people being happy for them, the silhouette against a backdrop of fireworks, looking out towards their new life together, was particularly romantic. There were also any number of standard front facing photos as well. Hundreds of them from the various media and paps as well. The world was awash with them.

More power to anyone who chooses to do their own thing I say. I always find that immensley satisfying.

I would expect nobody to like a from behind picture of Meghan holding an invisible baby :D but apparently I am mistaken...

I also liked their previous from behind pictures but such pictures seem very illogical if that would be the only thing we get from the official photoshoot introducing baby Sussex to the world.

I would expect nobody to like a from behind picture of Meghan holding an invisible baby :D but apparently I am mistaken...

I also liked their previous from behind pictures but such pictures seem very illogical if that would be the only thing we get from the official photoshoot introducing baby Sussex to the world.

Let’s be honest, though, we rarely see much baby in the usual hospital steps photocall shots. Those babies are so bundled up in blanket that the most we see of the actual child is a bit of cheek and maybe a glimpse of nose or one closed eye. Might as well go artistic. Nothing to lose.

I saw an article appear on my phone's newsfeed this morning which was titled "what we know about the royal baby so far" and I thought this meant Meghan had just given birth so quickly dashed over to TRF, only to be disappointed again:D The world is waiting for you, little one!

And congratulations to you on becoming an aunt, Empress Merel! :flowers:

Wasn't it George that had already perfected the royal wave upon leaving the hospital? :D

When they present Baby Sussex I can see the little one wearing the cutest baby outfit and not be wrapped in a blanket. It may be some symbolism, something Doria may have bought for the occasion. The baby wear a baby jewel to represent his/her American roots.

I really don't think the pictures are going to be much different than the ones we saw of William and Kate with George in the first family pictures that were taken, I believe, at the Middleton home.

The difference between the photos on the hospital steps and the later family photo (at home or at grandparent's home with George) was that the family had time to rest and recuperate after the ordeal of the labor and delivery. What I think would be very, very nice is if Harry and Meghan released a few shots with Guy and the new dog (do we know his name yet?) along with Baby Sussex. I don't expect it to be a very long photo call or interview but it will definitely be very eagerly anticipated.

I can't wait to see Harry's face. Since the pregnancy was first announced, his face has told the story of just how he feels about becoming a family and after the birth, I would imagine photographers won't even need flashbulbs. Harry's face is going to be a beacon of pure joy as they present "their daughter" or "their son" to the waiting world. :D

Aha... I found it. George did do his own version of the "royal wave" as he left the hospital with his mom and dad. :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pri...wKHfYhAp4Q9QEwAXoECAcQBg#imgrc=-Qr1pczSDF3NIM:

I believe even with the Sussex family tending to keep things more "private" as a family, we're still going to be able to see Baby Sussex's personality develop over the years. Perhaps if the photographs are more in line with how the Cambridges release photos of their children taken by Kate herself, the photos will be more personal and family orientated than inviting a gaggle of photographers to come and have a photo shoot.

Wasn't it George that had already perfected the royal wave upon leaving the hospital? :D

No, when Charlotte and George were brought to the hospital last year to visit their new little brother, George was seemingly not in a good mood. He did not want to wave to the photogs. William was encouraging him to do so, and Prince George shook his head in defiance. Likely George was tired after an active day at school. Charlotte, OTOH, was waving away like a little pro. It's Charlotte who has perfected the Windsor wave. ?

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/...orge-Princess-Charlotte-Hospital-See-Baby.jpg

https://www.hellomagazine.com/image...311-417/prince-william-charlotte-george-a.jpg

https://cupofjo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/third-royal-baby.jpg

George was more amenable to practicing his wave when Charlotte was born and he was still a tot: ?

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...george-princess-charlotte-visit-new-baby1.jpg

Apparently, when departing, George was no longer in a grumpy mood, as we see in the pic you linked where he's leaving and waving happily.

It remains to be seen just how much we will get to see of the Sussex sibling(s). I think M&H will try for at least one more child. Certainly, the first one is taking it's own sweet time entering the world. I don't blame him/her (hopefully 'her'). ;)

M&H are having none of these over-reactions by RR and obsessive fans. We haven't even gotten the opportunity to see their new dog with Guy, or to find out the new dog's name. Let's see how things eventually transpire. Probably the Sussex children will be kept away from public scrutiny even more-so than the Cambridge children.

So far, quite a number of RR have proven they can't be trusted to conduct themselves in a reasonable fashion when it comes to the Sussex's requests for privacy. I think that's a huge part of why M&H are not being as accommodating as they might otherwise be to sharing a bit more with the public.

I would not be surprised if they make an announcement towards the end of 2020....that goes for either couple (Cambridges/Sussexes).

LaRae

I would not be surprised if they make an announcement towards the end of 2020....that goes for either couple (Cambridges/Sussexes).

LaRae

I would bet a yearly income that getting pregnant again is the furthest thing possible from Meghan's mind right about now. Women in the last stages of pregnancy, in labor or in the process of delivering a child tend to be a bit mean to their spouses at this time. I remember actively biting my other half at the time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom