Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doria being in the UK has me thinking she definitely very soon. I am still going with April and I won't say that Baby Sussex will be here this upcoming week.

I only read that Doria is looking for a dog-sitter. I doubt that she is in the UK already.

I only read that Doria is looking for a dog-sitter. I doubt that she is in the UK already.

Doria isn’t looking for a dog sitter. A dog sitter was photographed walking her dogs. The insinuation is of course that Doria isn’t there to walk them herself and thus the conclusion is she’s out of town.

LA gossips say she left last monday or tuesday, she was last seen in LA last sunday

Last edited:
Now, you know that’s how it’s gonna be in that delivery room! ? I’m sure Harry will try to be strong. He might faint a little, but I think he’ll coach Meghan throughout it all. I just hope he don’t forget to put Meghan in the car before he takes off for the hospital.

Very funny Dman. ? Can just imagine Harry being in a flap ready to take off to the hospital.
He might not feel faint but can imagine him getting teary eyed with emotion.
Crown Prince Frederik admitted to that with his first born.

Perhaps the baby is very close now and I wish the couple well and a safe speedy delivery.
We are all looking forward to the happy event.

Very funny Dman. ? Can just imagine Harry being in a flap ready to take off to the hospital.
He might not feel faint but can imagine him getting teary eyed with emotion.
Crown Prince Frederik admitted to that with his first born.

Oh, most likely it will be an emotional moment for him and Meghan. I just hope they don’t cry so loud that the doctors won’t be able to hear the baby cry. And for God sakes, leave the oven mitts at home! They won’t be needed to catch the baby. :lol:

Just jiving!

LA gossips say she left last monday or tuesday, she was last seen in LA last sunday

There were whispers saying she flew out on Tuesday. Either way, she is clearly in the UK now.

British royal birthdays the baby could share:
-April 21: the queen
-April 23: Prince Louis and Lady Gabriella
-April 28: Lady Helen Taylor
-May 2: Princess Charltote
-May 3: Autumn Philipps

other dates:
-April 24: wedding anniversary of Princess Alexandra and Angus
-april 26: wedding anniversary of King George VI and Queen Mum
-April 29: wedding anniversary of Kate and William

Plenty of late April and early May birthdays in the BRF so there is a good chance that Baby Sussex will share a birthday with a family member or an anniversary.?

Glad to hear Doria is in the UK. I'm surprised she got pass the paps at LAX. Looking forward to the birth of Baby Sussex.

Glad to hear Doria is in the UK. I'm surprised she got pass the paps at LAX. Looking forward to the birth of Baby Sussex.

The paps have been stalking her for weeks, so she probably stayed over at a friend's house and left from there incognito to LAX.

Well, April 21st has come and gone, so baby Sussex has missed the Queen’s birthday. Now only to skip April 23rd (Louis’s birthday) and May 2nd (Charlotte’s birthday).
I’m liking April 26th myself and still getting a boy vibe.

^^ Perhaps the 26th or the 28th. We shall soon find out. ?

Regarding Doria, she must receive some assistance in avoiding the paps. Plus, there may be arrangements at the airports for Doria to receive VIP treatment to get in and out without public detection, due to being the Duchess of Sussex's mother.

Well, April 21st has come and gone, so baby Sussex has missed the Queen’s birthday. Now only to skip April 23rd (Louis’s birthday) and May 2nd (Charlotte’s birthday).

I’m liking April 26th myself and still getting a boy vibe.

We went through this last year when we were hoping Louis would share a birthday with his great-grandmother, but he was born on the 23rd.

Plenty of late April and early May birthdays in the BRF so there is a good chance that Baby Sussex will share a birthday with a family member or an anniversary.?
Or a holiday:flowers:

April 25th is the most important holiday in Portugal. May 1st is an international holiday. And Golden Week (Japan) is next week;)

Or a holiday:flowers:

April 25th is the most important holiday in Portugal. May 1st is an international holiday. And Golden Week (Japan) is next week;)

I am sure if we look at any day there is likely a holiday in some country. Tomorrow is discovery day in Brazil, 24th Democracy in Nepal and such. Louis was special as he was born on a holiday in the UK, St George's day. Tomorrow is International earth day.

The Sussexes and Doria must have worked out an escape and evasion plan before the wedding and it seems to be working for this time as well. Good on them. For leaving L.A. and flight to Heathrow. First class all the way. Wonderful!
I can't believe all the made up stories the media are churning out at the moment it is just crazy time.
All we want is truthful reporting. In the meantime we have at least two female reporters in London for the last week having a wonderful time telling us that nothing has happened yet. Goodness knows how many are over from the USA reporting the same.
Wait wait wait. Camera crews, reporters, sound recordists, this baby must be costing the tv networks a pretty penny while waiting for his or her arrival.
They are probably excited now that Doria is reported to have arrived in the UK.

All the best to Meghan and Harry.

I’m wondering if there will be a gun salute after the birth of Baby Sussex?

I’m wondering if there will be a gun salute after the birth of Baby Sussex?
Given that a gun salute is for royal births only there probably won't be one in this case since the child, unless The Queen decides otherwise, won't be born a royal.

Last edited:
I am sure if we look at any day there is likely a holiday in some country. Tomorrow is discovery day in Brazil, 24th Democracy in Nepal and such. Louis was special as he was born on a holiday in the UK, St George's day. Tomorrow is International earth day.

“ Discovery day ” BTW is not a holiday in Brazil. It actually became politically incorrect to celebrate it because of the impact of European colonization on the indigenous peoples of Brazil.

“ Discovery day ” BTW is not a holiday in Brazil. It actually became politically incorrect to celebrate it because of the impact of European colonization on the indigenous peoples of Brazil.

This is also something that is going on in the USA. Although Columbus Day is a federal holiday on the second Monday of October, there is also a counter-celebration in places called Indigenous Peoples' Day.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...on-columbus-day-it-depends-on-where-you-live/

But I digress here. No matter what day Baby Sussex is born on, there's already something earmarked for that day. In fact, today, April 23rd is Pigs In A Blanket Day. :D

https://www.thefactsite.com/tag/days-of-the-year/

I predicted 4/28. I just hope the baby isn't born on 4/23, 5/2 or to some extent 4/29, poor kid will never hear the end of it in the media of how s/he tried to steal the thunder of a Cambridge.

I predicted 4/28. I just hope the baby isn't born on 4/23, 5/2 or to some extent 4/29, poor kid will never hear the end of it in the media of how s/he tried to steal the thunder of a Cambridge.
I agree. But, I think it's safe to say that the baby won't be born today... "probably" that is. It's 2pm now, but Meghan didn't go into labour yet.

I would say April 25th, April 28th or May 1st.

Given that a gun salute is for royal births only there probably won't be one in this case since the child, unless The Queen decides otherwise, won't be born a royal.

I guess Baby Sussex won't mind and if Harry minded, he would have taken the measures to make it happen. Might well be we find out on the day of the baby's birth that he did.

I agree. But, I think it's safe to say that the baby won't be born today... "probably" that is. It's 2pm now, but Meghan didn't go into labour yet.

I would say April 25th, April 28th or May 1st.
Well to be honest, there is no true way of knowing that. The impression that I got was that the public will not know when the Duchess has gone into labor or when exactly she has given birth. Those things will be kept private....after a reasonable time has passed only then will the public know the Duchess has given birth.

Well to be honest, there is no true way of knowing that. The impression that I got was that the public will not know when the Duchess has gone into labor or when exactly she has given birth. Those things will be kept private....after a reasonable time has passed only then will the public know the Duchess has given birth.

I believe there was something posted here that indicated the press were told once Meghan had gone into labor they would notify the press so they could set up on the Long Walk to do their broadcasts.
At that point it could take less than an hour or more 12 hours to have the baby though. Each woman and her delivieries is unique.

Last edited:

It was announced in official BP letterhead that the press will be notified when she goes into labor. Although, that was supposed to be embargoed, so all of them were saying the impression they get is it'll be announced until it was leaked by a German outlet.

The statement said:
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very grateful for the goodwill they have received from people throughout the United Kingdom and around the world as they prepare to welcome their baby. Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private. The Duke and Duchess look forward to sharing the exciting news with everyone once they have had an opportunity to celebrate privately as a new family."

It doesn't say anything about letting the public know when Meghan has gone into labor.

Unless there was a subsequent statement, it is reasonable to conclude that the public will be notified only *after* the Duchess has given birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom