Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 100% sure Dailymail has no clue what Doria plans to do, they're just making a guess, which most of us have done too. Most likely Doria will fly over to UK, but no tabloid knows when and for how long.

As for Sr, everyone knows what he's going to do, because he sings like a canary to every tabloid around.

The media is following Doria. There have been new pictures of her daily. They even followed her to a clients house. They clearly waiting to see if she leave for London and that is the media's clue that Meghan is close. I wish they would leave her alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst I get that the media has little respect for Doria's privacy to make a buck, there still some lines that should be respected. Given her line of work, her patients do deserve privacy and not have their community name be photographed or published like this.

Last edited:
The media is following Doria. There have been new pictures of her daily. They even followed her to a clients house. They clearly waiting to see if she leave for London and that is the media's clue that Meghan is close. I wish they would leave her alone.

Yes, that is 100% stalking. I don't care who is doing it, stalking is illegal. Why isn't it stopped by officials in California. Wimps

The expectation of being seen to go home, while puting some pressure on the parents, doesn't have to include looking perfectly made up or showing more of the baby than the parents wish to expose.
The parents wearing casual and comfortable clothing would be totally acceptable. they have to go home anyway so why not have a photo and then relax into parenting for weeks to come. It takes some pressure off in that respect.
The press are happy and then leave them to get on with it.
And the choice of when to go home (have the photo) is totally up to the couple.
The choice of whether to present for the press is totally up to the couple too.
I, personally, think Meghan and Harry will be on the steps because they will enjoy it.

I suspect Meghan and Harry will just been seen with the baby in the carrier as they exit the hospital and go to their car. No posing for the flashes. And honestly, why do they have to? They are the 6th in line and his wife. This baby will not be an HRH. People can't have it both ways in saying they are not important while complaining over them not doing something like posing with the baby.

Personally they have set up their IG account. Just post a picture a few days after getting settled at home. People will ooh and ahh over it and all will be fine. The press will never be happy. They will continue to attack them regardless so if that is the incentive then it is hardly worth it. They should do what is best for them.

Personally, provided it is healthy that is the beginning and end of my interest in it..

Me thinks, Baby Sussex will later not even get an "Apanage", some money from the royal coffers. Or get for example the Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice some? I only remember, that there was some trouble between Charles and Edward about this question...

Baby Sussex will only be funded if the child grows up and works for the "Firm", the monarchy of the UK. Beatrice and Eugenie do not receive any monies whatsoever as they do not work for the "Firm" either and are private citizens. Edward's children, Louise and James seem to be headed the same way and will be private citizens.

The comparisons between babies/children in the BRF have been deleted. Can members please not go there.

Last edited:
I suspect Meghan and Harry will just been seen with the baby in the carrier as they exit the hospital and go to their car. No posing for the flashes. And honestly, why do they have to? They are the 6th in line and his wife. This baby will not be an HRH. People can't have it both ways in saying they are not important while complaining over them not doing something like posing with the baby.

Personally they have set up their IG account. Just post a picture a few days after getting settled at home. People will ooh and ahh over it and all will be fine. The press will never be happy. They will continue to attack them regardless so if that is the incentive then it is hardly worth it. They should do what is best for them.

The baby will be a HRH after Charles is King...just not until then (unless LP's are issued).

LaRae

Me thinks, Baby Sussex will later not even get an "Apanage", some money from the royal coffers. Or get for example the Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice some? I only remember, that there was some trouble between Charles and Edward about this question...

None of them get 'apenages' anymore. They stopped doing that some time ago. Any monies will be inherited just like with the current group of Royals. Only working Royals get money but that isn't a salary..it pays for their official engagements.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
The wait of any official news on where this baby will be born continues. I happen to think they’re trying to prevent any sort of chaos in front of the chosen hospital ahead of time. I think they’ve learned from the chaos that occurred ahead of Prince George’s birth. We even saw William and Catherine approach things differently ahead Charlotte and Louis’s arrivals, too.

This all seems very controlled and even the royal reporters and photographers are clueless. Unless they know something that we don’t and just can’t say jack about it.

I am not expecting anything to happen till after the 20th.

There aren't any new podcasts out right now...I expect if there is a leak etc they will be doing them pronto.

LaRae

The baby will be a HRH after Charles is King...just not until then (unless LP's are issued).

LaRae

There is no guarantee they will be HRH even then. The Wessexes are a prime example of that.

I am not expecting news this week. I could be wrong but I am just not. I'm at the point where I just expect a press release stating Meghan gave birth.

I'm at the point where I just expect a press release stating Meghan gave birth.

I hope Meghan gives birth in her soundproofed living room at Frogmore Cottage into a kiddie pool with Amal and Oprah at her side, and her mother arrives on a nanny visa just in time to move in for the next 18 years.

Then we can watch the entire institution of the British press implode upon itself.

There is no guarantee they will be HRH even then. The Wessexes are a prime example of that.

I am not expecting news this week. I could be wrong but I am just not. I'm at the point where I just expect a press release stating Meghan gave birth.

I’m not sure they will suddenly go shy about this baby’s birth. I mean, Meghan practically took her baby bump off and proudly held it up to show the world that she’s pregnant. So I think they will brief the press when the time nears. They’re just holding everything to the chest for the time being.

Remember too that in the case of the Wessex children, the Queen made her will known at the time of Edward and Sophie's wedding. It is believed to have been a decision reached by the Queen, Edward and Sophie that their children would not carry the HRH honorific term of address or be prince(ss) of the UK.

Baby Sussex *will* become a prince or princess of the UK unless the Queen's (or Charles' as King) will is made known to change things. Without a specific announcement, the child will be a prince or princess of the UK. As things stand right now, that's the way things seem to be going.

Last edited:

Unless new LP's are issued or The Sussexes do something themselves ..at this time it is automatic the Sussex children will be HRH when Charles is King.

So to say they won't be HRH at this point is wrong.

LaRae

Unless new LP's are issued or The Sussexes do something themselves ..at this time it is automatic the Sussex children will be HRH when Charles is King.

So to say they won't be HRH at this point is wrong.

LaRae

well htat's a few years in the future. I think that Charles will discuss with them later on, if they want the children to be HRH and he can then announce it if they don't want the title

well htat's a few years in the future. I think that Charles will discuss with them later on, if they want the children to be HRH and he can then announce it if they don't want the title

Yes of course we don't know about the future. I just think it's wrong and in error to say they won't have HRH. At this point their children will have HRH based on all the LP's etc in place.

LaRae

One thing does seem obvious right now and that is that Baby Sussex will be born a Lady or an Earl Dumbarton.

There really isn't any kind of a rush to decide on the HRH or Prince(ss) and that is perhaps wise as Harry and Meghan are just now getting into the swing of being full time working royals for the "Firm" and the more they experience the job physically, the better decision can be made on what they wish for their child(ren) going into the future.

Yes of course we don't know about the future. I just think it's wrong and in error to say they won't have HRH. At this point their children will have HRH based on all the LP's etc in place.

LaRae
I quite agree. I'd go so far as to say too that I believe the queen would prefer it if the children were HRH from the start but since they will have that title in the future, she is letting things ride.. since possibly H and Meg would prefer them not to have it right now.

Edward and Sophie Chose for their kids to have no HRH.

Harry's kids are not in the same position as James and Louise. Charles only has 2 kids, in a much smaller royal family. Harry's kids are more comparable to the York girls. While I highly doubt they will be working royals, its unlikely that Charles will deny them a HRH.

Rebecca English and the DM are really pushing a home birth

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...baby-home.html

Note how much they emphasize Might and Considering. Cover their backside of course.

When it is proven false they will claim the 'American friend' was wrong. Or that 'the queen refused to let her have a home birth', or some other turn around. Probably spin the 'demanding Meghan' and the 'queen reigning her in' story they love to spin.

Last edited:
I’m not sure they will suddenly go shy about this baby’s birth. I mean, Meghan practically took her baby bump off and proudly held it up to show the world that she’s pregnant. So I think they will brief the press when the time nears. They’re just holding everything to the chest for the time being.

Huh? What does Meghan being happy about being pregnant have to do with her birth plan? It seems they want it private. A few correspondents and photographers basically said they not expecting to hear anything anymore. They think they will learn via their new instagram page. I’m leaning that way too.

How is it wrong when nothing has changed? They won’t be HRH at birth as it currently stands unless I missed the memo. All I said was it’s not guaranteed they will and it’s not. We don’t know the future. A lot can change.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's actually not that new. They did the same to Diana.

It honestly feels like many of the royal stories are just recycled between members.

Yes, it's all horribly familiar. I haven't been commenting much on these types of stories because they are all rehashes from other royal brides, and as ridiculous now as they have been in the past.

It's actually not that new. They did the same to Diana.

It honestly feels like many of the royal stories are just recycled between members.

And I will use this chance to point out how differently they write the articles. In the articles about Diana, it's a clash between the two, and neither were really framed as right or wrong. However, these days, Meghan is always in the wrong if she wants to do something. Diana and Queen disagreed with the then Princess of Wales wanting to go to a hospital in case something wrong, but Meghan is being blamed as she's delivering an "astonishing snub". And let's not forget to add the inflated cost to the matter, which I've seen no evidence of it going even near what they are suggesting. Did Lindo Wing not cost more than BP as well? The tone does matter. They clearly have chosen to contextualize things differently. And this isn't exclusive to this case either. Take the one shoulder dress for example. I could go on, but I think people get my point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom