Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the Queen issues an LP to that effect, like she did for the Cambridge kids, then no, the Sussex children would be styled at Lord/Lady Windsor until Charles ascends the throne and they become male-line grandchildren of the monarch, at which point they would be styled Prince/Princess of Sussex.
What wonderful news!

She is most likely due towards the end of April if she is at least 12 weeks along. I am 10 weeks and 3 days along, and I am due May 10.

Hooray! Congrats to Harry and Meghan! I am excited she is due around the same time as me.

Congratulations to you too. I hope you have a nice easy pregnancy too. Lovely news.:flowers:

Yayyyyyy,!! I knew it the second I saw what she was wearing at Eugenie"s wedding!?:flowers:

Wonderful news.

I hope there will be a LP and the baby will be HRH Prince/ss ... of Sussex.

This is just wonderful news, especially great to hear this at the start of a tour here! It's so exciting! Of course there's been speculation for weeks. Very happy for them both.

I can just see Harry keeping a close eye on Meghan during this tour making sure she doesn't become too tired with such a punishing schedule of events.

Please explain ?

I noted the change in her hair structure before, suspecting that she has stopped doing her keratin treatments.

Let me quote an older comment of mine from from a couple weeks ago:

It's a hair treatment for us curly girls, yes. It's pretty obvious when someone has not been doing them after having been very careful with keeping up the regiment for the better part of the past decade. There are some HQ photos floating around. You have to look to her roots and edges, not the rest of her hair - those can still be sleek and straight - but those baby hairs rarely lie when someone has been skipping treatments. I don't think we should necessarily speculate until there is an official announcement, but let's just say, there are certain 'times' when it is advised against.
So, if my haphazard guess is correct, I reckon we'll be seeing some careful hair manoeuvring and unusual hairstyles until that announcement comes.[...]

I bet Harry was just over the moon when he found out. He's always wanted children. Boy or girl? March or April?

I doubt they will reveal publicly the sex; Kate and William didn't do it and they are future King and Queen.

They sure didn't waste any time! ??

Congrats. And may the child be healthy and happy. :flowers:

Thought so on Friday. Suspect more than 12 weeks, just by how she looked. Could have waited till Saturday though. Just my opinion.

Well heck this must mean i will have to have a little celebratory drinky tonight. To toast the good news.

Congratulations!

Thought so on Friday. Suspect more than 12 weeks, just by how she looked. Could have waited till Saturday though. Just my opinion.
Saturday? Why Saturday?

Thought so on Friday. Suspect more than 12 weeks, just by how she looked.

I agree. I think she's more than 12 weeks along, but they waited with the announcement so that it wouldn't take away the attention from Eugenie and Jacks wedding. Anyway, great news for them! I hope that Meghan is feeling okay and doesn't have to cancel anything during the tour.

To those who say that they should have waited longer for the announcement.
I mean, hundreds of guests saw her without coat at the receptions for the wedding, and she certainly abstained from alcohol at the events, you know, champagne, wine, aperitifs et al. Many of them would have easily deduced that she was expecting. Their making the announcement now was basically getting ahead of any anonymous leak to the press especially the tabloids

Last edited:
Yeah - she was really starting to show. She is very slender, petite AND short-waisted - she was bound to be an early-shower. With such a jam packed schedule, with up to 40 wardrobe changes, I much prefer them addressing it head on instead of trying to cover her up and just let people speculate for 16 straight days. This way it's all in the open and it actually helps to bring back the focus to the matter of the tour as much as possible.

I do wonder how they'll be handing Fiji and Tonga though. I theorised that it could be very sweet for Meghan to remain in Sydney for those 2 days and instead show her support for the athletes at IG instead. On the other hand, their Tonga and Fiji itinerary looks very specific though- with solo engagements and even a speech for Meghan.

Last edited:
WHAAAATTTTTTT!!! You people are good who knew weeks ago and were speculating!

That was fast the couple getting pregnant so quickly!

Congratulations Harry and Meghan!

She is most likely due towards the end of April if she is at least 12 weeks along. I am 10 weeks and 3 days along, and I am due May 10.

Hooray! Congrats to Harry and Meghan! I am excited she is due around the same time as me.
Wonderful news for you too! Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
she's going to have a very busy first year, working and pregnant...very unlike Kate

Last edited by a moderator:
In their age (especially Meghan's) why should they wait?

I am 99% sure that they put away contraceptives since their wedding.

I agree with others, having it out in the open stops the speculation. It also helps explains when she isn't feeling well or is too tired and can't attend an event during the tour.

Woohoo. Lovely news. I saw that style of coat Friday, and I wondered. Guess I was right (for once [emoji16])

Very happy for them! However a lot of news outlets and Royal reporters are saying they announced it at the wedding. If true I find that in extremely poor taste to take attention away from the bride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom