Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you jacqui. Its all ancient history by now and reminds me of an egg salad sandwich that has been left out in very hot weather for three days. Its time for the Markle e(strange)d family to crawl back into the woodwork where they came from.

Its sad that some of her paternal family is so at odds with Meghan but for her own sanity and peace of mind, she's realized that she has to let them go and get on with the positive aspects of her life.

Now... to change the subject....

So you try to proove with saying that somebody has heard something from somebody..... this is anything but serious ��
Excuse me, but feel reassured that no, absolutely no serious German media would mention details of a baby birth if royal or not, in any way. The German Tv f.e. is funded from tax and far away from sending royal gossip from Uk or anywhere else.
There are of course media like yellow press who like to share speculations and all that silly things, like in Britin or even here in the forum. The sources mentioned above are private twitter accounts and can hardly give proof in a serious scientific manner.
Have a nice day,maybe +1 for Britain? ��

A press release that is under an embargo is quite a frequent thing. For example, the press will be notified before a royal engagement of what a woman is wearing and the designer and provenance of her jewelry and other interesting facts and with an embargo, the press is asked to not relay any information until said lady steps out in public view at the engagement.

This is what happened with the official information given to the press regarding the birth of Baby Sussex. The information was under an embargo but someone (they say it was German press) inadvertently made the information public rather than heeding the embargo. Its not the first time something like this has happened by any means and most likely could have been an honest mistake.

The official information though is quite valid and has been confirmed by other reporters that had received the same information with the embargo.

Last edited:
I am going to predict that Baby Sussex will be born on April 25th. Why? I'm always sleeping when the blessed events happens and hits the news and this Thursday I'm going to be totally out of it under anesthesia (simple testing procedure) and will be out of commission for most of the day. Go figure.

I'm guessing May 4 for no personal reason, just my gut feeling, and I'm predicting a girl.

Well to be honest, there is no true way of knowing that. The impression that I got was that the public will not know when the Duchess has gone into labor or when exactly she has given birth. Those things will be kept private....after a reasonable time has passed only then will the public know the Duchess has given birth.

UK press has widely reported that they've been told by Buckingham Palace that it will make an announcement when the duchess is in labor.

Wasn't George late? I seem to remember William saying something about G keeping them waiting.

I got the impression he was just referring to keeping the press waiting, since they had let the press sit out there for 3 weeks by only telling them July and not giving them a better idea of the timing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily Andrews was on Good Morning Britain yesterday and very specifically stated that BP informed the media that they will send them an email when Meghan is in labor. Out of her own mouth. She also said she was under the impression Meghan's due date is this week.

We are all just waiting.

My niece is due to have her baby girl tomorrow. I have been wondering who will be first! I think it's a girl and going by how big Meghan was last time we saw her I think the baby will be born sooner rather then later.

We are all just waiting.

If we are all anxious and watching various places where the news would be released that Meghan is in labor, imagine how Meghan herself feels about now. Harry has probably not slept for a while as every time Meghan makes a move in her sleep, it may be a signal that its time. Good thing that the grandma-to-be is there to assure Harry that when the time does come, he'll have plenty of time to act according to plan as the baby won't be born with the very first contraction Meghan has and also make him drink some calming tea and not go bonkers because Doria is boiling hot water. :D

Emily Andrews was on Good Morning Britain yesterday and very specifically stated that BP informed the media that they will send them an email when Meghan is in labor. Out of her own mouth. She also said she was under the impression Meghan's due date is this week.

We are all just waiting.

If she's due this week, that makes her about 13 weeks along at the time of Eugenie's wedding, so makes sense. Either way, it's any day now. Feel like I've saying that for couple of weeks. :whistling:

I think I agree with you. I always predict things for my birthday, and they always happen the day before or after. Louis was day before. When my little cousin was born I wanted her on my birthday, was born at 12:06 am the day after. I wont be shocked if it is Thursday. :lol:

My little cousin will be 2 on Tuesday, and she was born (by C-section) a mere 12 minutes before her May 1 due date (11:48 PM on April 30th)

I got the impression he was just referring to keeping the press waiting, since they had let the press sit out there for 3 weeks by only telling them July and not giving them a better idea of the timing.

I think it was more than that. I remember several members of the royal family making remarks during that July that seemed to indicate George was late.

At least right now Baby Sussex isn't late yet according to Meghan's late April or May time frame.?

Last edited:
It's officially the 24th now. So, Baby Sussex won't share his/her birthday with cousin Louis.

I confess that I'm starting to feel a bit anxious. I remember we all felt this way with Charlotte, since everyone believed she would be born in April. It was...one more day and...nothing...one more day and...nothing...it was fun and frustrating at the same time.

I am too. I am about to have a meltdown.:lol: I am ready for that sweet baby to get here.

If she's due this week, that makes her about 13 weeks along at the time of Eugenie's wedding, so makes sense. Either way, it's any day now. Feel like I've saying that for couple of weeks. :whistling:

Well it will be in the next two weeks. I am hoping by this weekend but Baby Sussex could just as easily be a May baby. Not long now either way.

Well it will be in the next two weeks. I am hoping by this weekend but Baby Sussex could just as easily be a May baby. Not long now either way.

Baby Sussex could be born on Charlotte's birthday.

Please no! No clashing of dates with any other Royal. I've been saying for days 'Maybe it will be today' but I didn't want the birth on Louis' birthday either.

Last edited:
Not that it is up to us but I hope Baby Sussex isn't born on the 29th or May 2. That is just media nonsense no one needs and Baby Sussex can have his/her own birthday not associated with the Cambridges.

Not that it is up to us but I hope Baby Sussex isn't born on the 29th or May 2. That is just media nonsense no one needs and Baby Sussex can have his/her own birthday not associated with the Cambridges.

I agree with you. So I pray "Oh Lord, let everybody have their own day".

So now we wait …

:whistling:

I think it was more than that. I remember several members of the royal family making remarks during that July that seemed to indicate George was late.

At least right now Baby Sussex isn't late yet according to Meghan's late April or May time frame.?

These memories of George’s birth are a good reminder that first babies are often late. It could still be a while if a wait yet, folks, so let’s try to stay calm!

These memories of George’s birth are a good reminder that first babies are often late. It could still be a while if a wait yet, folks, so let’s try to stay calm!

At this rate, I might pop that champagne before this baby gets here and just get another bottle to toast. :lol:

For some reason, May 5 popped into my mind, for absolutely no reason. If Meghan's due date is this week (big if) then she may have a while to go.

If Meghan's due date is this week (big if) then she may have a while to go.

The latest her due date would be is next week. Given that she had her 12 week scan before Eugenie's wedding. What is the point where doctors will not let pregnant women go past due date? Is it 42 weeks?

The usual rule of thumb is that if everything looks good, and there are no signs of fetal distress, then doctors will usually let the mother go until 42 weeks. After that there is usually a discussion about options, whether that would be induction or something else.

Well, if this baby is born on the 2nd May then they will get common birthday parties in future))

The usual rule of thumb is that if everything looks good, and there are no signs of fetal distress, then doctors will usually let the mother go until 42 weeks. After that there is usually a discussion about options, whether that would be induction or something else.

So we can potentially have three more weeks. :eek: Screw that, I'm opening the champagne tonight. :lol:

Remember when we all thought she'd be due early April or even late March? Some were saying possibly late February. Guess the joke's on us. :lol:

So we can potentially have three more weeks. :eek: Screw that, I'm opening the champagne tonight. :lol:

Remember when we all thought she'd be due early April or even late March? Some were saying possibly late February. Guess the joke's on us. :lol:

:lol: I say go for it ?

Well, if this baby is born on the 2nd May then they will get common birthday parties in future))

Oh I can picture it all now. As Charlotte would be the eldest, she'd be playing the matriarchal hostess and directing traffic and keeping everyone in line and making sure her littler cousin gets the first piece of birthday cake and that her littler cousin promptly says "thank you" to the person that gave him/her the present just opened and reminding everyone *not* to slip sweet stuff to Lupo and most of all, no running in the house.

Charlotte does seem to have the "take charge of things" kind of attitude. :D

I was one of the few who hoped for a late March birth. Oh boy, we were all wrong ahah:ROFLMAO:

Drats. Here I sit and not even having any kind of dreams of babies whatsoever and even if I do tomorrow under anesthesia, I won't remember any of it for a hill of beans. I feel deprived and left out of things. Maybe I should look for storks in my hazy state and determine what color blanket that stork is using.

At least you folks are sharing your experiences with me. Much appreciated. :D

Charlotte does seem to have the "take charge of things" kind of attitude.

Yeah, it is one of the monarchy's flaws. Not always the best-fitted person becomes a heir.

Yeah, it is one of the monarchy's flaws. Not always the best-fitted person becomes a heir.

I’m not sure that a take charge personality would be the best fit for a constitutional monarchy.

That description fits neither The Queen or her father, yet they both proved to be suitable monarchs.

The latest her due date would be is next week. Given that she had her 12 week scan before Eugenie's wedding. What is the point where doctors will not let pregnant women go past due date? Is it 42 weeks?

At her due date, the doctors will perform an internal examination. If she is starting to dilate, they may proceed to induce. In most cases, they wait until 41 weeks. If she hasn't dilated, they will induce at 41 weeks. The reason is there is a higher risk for maternal complications and higher stillborn risk from 41 weeks.

If she is due this Saturday, April 27, that would have made her 12 weeks on Eugenie's wedding, and late April/Early May delivery. I think she's due today, more likely.
Maybe things are less aggressive in the UK, but letting an advanced maternal age first time mother go to 42 weeks would not be typical in the US, more like concern after a few days over. and I doubt they would let one go more than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom