Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we could be welcoming the news of baby Sussex’s birth any day now.

There were only 2 confirmations ever given. (no end of April).

1. that she was over 12 weeks at Eugenie's wedding October 12
2. that she was six months pregnant January 14th at an event

She should be in her 40th week of pregnancy as we speak. A due date of 20-25 would fit the time line. Perhaps the May comment took into account that she may go over due and have the baby into May.

All I can say is I hope this baby avoids any of the days of his/her cousins. It would be nice to have a birthday of their own. Though I wouldn't mind tomorrow.

I am hoping for Wednesday. Been a while since I shared a birthday with a royal, and it would be after Louis'.

Last edited:
I still think the baby will be here by this time next week. I’m selfishly hoping in the next few days.

I still think the baby will be here by this time next week. I’m selfishly hoping in the next few days.

I don't actually care when the baby arrives, but I am so looking forward to the lovely photos of the new little one and the happy (but probably exhausted) new parents. This week, next week, the middle of May, it's all good!

There were only 2 confirmations ever given. (no end of April).

1. that she was over 12 weeks at Eugenie's wedding October 12
2. that she was six months pregnant January 14th at an event

She should be in her 40th week of pregnancy as we speak. A due date of 20-25 would fit the time line. Perhaps the May comment took into account that she may go over due and have the baby into May.

All I can say is I hope this baby avoids any of the days of his/her cousins. It would be nice to have a birthday of their own. Though I wouldn't mind tomorrow.

I am hoping for Wednesday. Been a while since I shared a birthday with a royal, and it would be after Louis'.

The late april early may comes from Meghan own mouth at a walkabout during a conversation she had with a woman, she even said that but babies have a mind of their own and they can come earlier, she even referenced one of her friend during that conversation

British royal birthdays the baby could share:
-April 21: the queen
-April 23: Prince Louis and Lady Gabriella
-April 28: Lady Helen Taylor
-May 2: Princess Charltote
-May 3: Autumn Philipps

other dates:
-April 24: wedding anniversary of Princess Alexandra and Angus
-april 26: wedding anniversary of King George VI and Queen Mum
-April 29: wedding anniversary of Kate and William

British royal birthdays the baby could share:
-April 21: the queen
-April 23: Prince Louis and Lady Gabriella
-April 28: Lady Helen Taylor
-May 2: Princess Charltote
-May 3: Autumn Philipps

other dates:
-April 24: wedding anniversary of Princess Alexandra and Angus
-april 26: wedding anniversary of King George VI and Queen Mum
-April 29: wedding anniversary of Kate and William
Lots of important dates. Maybe there's a high chance that baby Sussex will share his/her birthday with someone or someone's wedding anniversay.

Chris Ship announced on twitter the press are having their Windsor media meeting with the Sussex team today. Seems ITV were out on the Long Walk checking their positon. I would assume the press pit will go up this weekend and then it is just the great wait.

I take it then they are discussing rules of engagement.

Last edited by a moderator:
The late april early may comes from Meghan own mouth at a walkabout during a conversation she had with a woman, she even said that but babies have a mind of their own and they can come earlier, she even referenced one of her friend during that conversation
If the mom to be says the baby is due late April early May, maybe we should believe her? Late April to me means not next week, but the week after. Despite my personal due date theory, I check this site first thing for news :flowers:

Why would Meghan lied about her due date?

We don't have an exact quote from Meghan. No recording or announcement. Just what someone in a crowd said she made. The suggestion isn't did Meghan lie, but did a fan mishear.

Also there is a difference between late April and end of April. Late April refers to anything 22-30th. My birthday is April 24th and no one has ever suggested that was mid April.

Seems issue with what people define as late April

Last edited:
We don't have an exact quote from Meghan. No recording or announcement. Just what someone in a crowd said she made. The suggestion isn't did Meghan lie, but did a fan mishear.

Also there is a difference between late April and end of April. Late April refers to anything 22-30th. My birthday is April 24th and no one has ever suggested that was mid April.

Seems issue with what people define as late April

There is a video of Meghan talking about her due date. She said late April/early May.

Last edited:
Why would Meghan lied about her due date?
so as to avoid there being crowds around various hospitals hoping to be there when she gives birth and to keep the press at bay to some extent...She doesn't have to lie, just be vague about the date, as most royals are. THey don't say "Princess X is expecting a baby and hr EDD is 15th March

If you read through the thread, there have been posts stating Meghan probably lied about a late April due date to throw people off-several predicted a March baby with April being a cover story.
I don’t know that any information of a Royal pregnancy has given more than a general timeframe for the expected date of birth.
I’d say the last 10 days of April is late April, so anytime now.

Last edited:
Meghan said “late April or early May” and it’s now late April. Nothing to lie about. She right where she said.

If you read through the thread, there have been posts stating Meghan probably lied about a late April due date to throw people off-several predicted a March baby with April being a cover story.
I don’t know that any information of a Royal pregnancy has given more than a general timeframe for the expected date of birth.
I’d say the last 10 days of April is late April, so anytime now.

yes that's what I said. I doubt if Meghan lied.. but usualy they just give a general indication "baby is expected in the spring".. or what have you...

yes that's what I said. I doubt if Meghan lied.. but usualy they just give a general indication "baby is expected in the spring".. or what have you...

I agree, no lying was done by anyone. They spoke in generalities but complete truth.

Meghan said “late April or early May” and it’s now late April. Nothing to lie about. She right where she said.
I interpreted late April to mean anytime after the 25th.

So technically we aren't there yet. Imo she is in her 39th week of pregnancy

We don't know when she hit 12 weeks (this seems to be the point people are using to figure dates)..we just know they said she'd had her 12 week scan done. It could of been done the week before or the day before.

However I am going with what she said, no reason for her to lie ...late April or early May. Baby could come early or go late (George)...you never know.

LaRae

We don't know when she hit 12 weeks (this seems to be the point people are using to figure dates)..we just know they said she'd had her 12 week scan done. It could of been done the week before or the day before.

However I am going with what she said, no reason for her to lie ...late April or early May. Baby could come early or go late (George)...you never know.

LaRae

A due date between the 20-25 would have had her at 12 weeks in the days leading up to Eugenie's wedding. Any of those days would be classified as 'late April'. Really anything past the 21st (1-10 early, 11-20 mid, 21-30 late). The May part may have been thrown in with the idea that many first babies go late.

I have a new prediction. It’ll be Monday when I have a day full of meetings including dinner. I’m gonna end up missing all the fun.

In other news it seems like Doria is now in the UK. The Sun spotted dog sitters/walkers at her home.

I’m sure the baby is just about ready to pop right into that doctors hands.

Last edited:
I’m sure the baby is just about ready to pop right into that doctors hands.

Why did I just get a mental visual of Bill Cosby with a catcher's mitt chanting "push 'im out, push 'im out, waaaaaay out"? ?

Why did I just get a mental visual of Bill Cosby with a catcher's mitt chanting "push 'im out, push 'im out, waaaaaay out"? ?

Now, you know that’s how it’s gonna be in that delivery room! ? I’m sure Harry will try to be strong. He might faint a little, but I think he’ll coach Meghan throughout it all. I just hope he don’t forget to put Meghan in the car before he takes off for the hospital.

Last edited:
Doria being in the UK has me thinking she definitely very soon. I am still going with April and I won't say that Baby Sussex will be here this upcoming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom