The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #421  
Old 10-22-2018, 08:41 PM
Countessmeout's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 12,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
I heard that announcement, and?? She should stay in Australia and let Harry go to Fiji and Tonga.

Why a doctor encourage the risk?
The doctor didn't encourage the risk...he clearly thought there was minimal. There isn't any major cases.

If there was any real concern, the royals would be first to draw her out of trip even without Doctor.
__________________

  #422  
Old 10-22-2018, 08:44 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
There was one case of Zika in Fiji in 2017 with no birth defects. None in 2018. The risks are minimal, especially when proper precautions are taken.
__________________

  #423  
Old 10-23-2018, 04:53 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 304
Oh yeah, they could have totes waited until after the tour...

haha, and there is more than a week left.
  #424  
Old 10-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast, United States
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliannaVictoria View Post
Yeah, he's definitely hovering. I don't know if you've seen the video of the ANZAC memorial of them coming down the stairs. Harry was walking in a weird sideways fashion, leaning towards Meg descending the stairs. It was almost like he was ready to grab a hold of her if need be.
I'm about 99.9% sure he was walking sideways because of the spurs on his boots. I do think he is very attentive to her, especially now in her pregnant state, but in this situation, it was most likely the spurs. In a photo or two, you can see the front of his foot is about halfway off the step, again because of the spurs. I think he is trying not to fall down the stairs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloep View Post
Oh yeah, they could have totes waited until after the tour...

haha, and there is more than a week left.
I know, right? No way she would have been able to hide her belly on the tour (I think she's about 17-18 weeks along). I also think people on the tour (of the visited countries) would have been disappointed if they came home and immediately announced the pregnancy. This way everyone coming out to see them can join in the baby congratulations and celebrations.
  #425  
Old 10-23-2018, 07:45 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: SL, United Kingdom
Posts: 387
A bit late but my congratulations to both Harry & Meghan, their bundle of joy is a blessing.
  #426  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:03 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Olathe, United States
Posts: 5
Anyone else thinking this baby is going to be here in the month of February .... my non expert opinion ó being 5Ē and 1/2 inch tall ... my first child I didnít show until the end of my fifth month towards first part of the sixth month. She is very fit too. Thatís a honeymoon baby imo. 2nd or 3rd I could believe showing early not 1st.
  #427  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:06 PM
kathia_sophia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South, Portugal
Posts: 2,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesstully View Post
Anyone else thinking this baby is going to be here in the month of February .... my non expert opinion ó being 5Ē and 1/2 inch tall ... my first child I didnít show until the end of my fifth month towards first part of the sixth month. She is very fit too. Thatís a honeymoon baby imo. 2nd or 3rd I could believe showing early not 1st.
February...I think it's too early. But I have a feeling that April is out of a question, I think Baby Sussex will be a March Baby.
__________________
♫A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.♥
  #428  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:07 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
No...they said spring. I don't think they have any reason to fudge that one.


LaRae
  #429  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:08 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Every baby is different. She's due in Spring. Late March due date at the earliest. She's been wearing a diamond stack ring along with Peridot (her birth stone) and Sapphire (Harry's birth stone), so the speculation is April. Although, with the first one you just never know.
  #430  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:10 PM
duchessrachel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Birmingham, United States
Posts: 1,072
It would be awesome if the Sussex baby was born on the same April date as Prince Louis.
  #431  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:12 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 8,006
Its sometimes hard to tell from photographs. In some clothing she's not showing much at all, in others a bit more. For all three of my pregnancies I was short waisted (like Meghan) and showed early. However, she's quite tall and slender normally, which I am not. I'd say it will be a March baby if I had to guess. I will be surprised if the birth occurs into April, but could be wrong!
  #432  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:37 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 375
Is it possible she’s having twins? I just can’t ahake the feeling they will have twins.
  #433  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessMia View Post
Is it possible sheís having twins? I just canít ahake the feeling they will have twins.
Well, KP is about to get another wave of hate from the press if she is and they lied about it.
  #434  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:42 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
I think if she was having twins they would be being a lot more careful..due to her age and risk factors I don't think she would be doing as much and because of that KP would have to explain why...and really there's no reason not to tell if they are.


LaRae
  #435  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:10 PM
ACO ACO is offline
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 3,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Well, KP is about to get another wave of hate from the press if she is and they lied about it.
They didn't necessarily lie.

Sometimes people discover later there are two. Happens more than you think. I remember following a couple on YouTube who didn't know she was pregnant with twins and discovered only after she sadly lost one of them only to learn she was still pregnant.

Then we have the case of Charlene, Princess of Monaco they did two announcements. 1st she was pregnant and then a few weeks later that it was twins.

I don't think she is having twins but IF she were it is more of a risk and I can see them waiting a bit longer to announce that until maybe after the tour is done and things are a bit more settled.
  #436  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:31 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Olathe, United States
Posts: 5
I am still thinking late February or possibly early March.
  #437  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:33 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Feb is not Spring...early March might be considered early Spring...however I think those birthstone rings she wore are worth taking note of.


LaRae
  #438  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
They didn't necessarily lie.

Sometimes people discover later there are two. Happens more than you think. I remember following a couple on YouTube who didn't know she was pregnant with twins and discovered only after she sadly lost one of them only to learn she was still pregnant.

Then we have the case of Charlene, Princess of Monaco they did two announcements. 1st she was pregnant and then a few weeks later that it was twins.

I don't think she is having twins but IF she were it is more of a risk and I can see them waiting a bit longer to announce that until maybe after the tour is done and things are a bit more settled.
I don't know the announcement for Charlene, but KP specifically said "a baby", which means they didn't tell the truth. Whilst it's not impossible that they didn't know, it's highly unlikely.

The ONLY reason I could think of where they'd lie about it is because this is geriatric pregnancy and they want her to be further along before announcing any other details.
  #439  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:09 PM
Emme's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: East Coast, United States
Posts: 128
From the moment they announced their wedding date, I instantly thought they'd have a Valentine's Day baby. So I'm calling February 14!

I was married in late June, and got pregnant in mid-July. Our baby arrived in April, and there were plenty of older generation folks counting on their fingers!!
  #440  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:25 PM
Ista's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: the West, United States
Posts: 3,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Every baby is different. She's due in Spring. Late March due date at the earliest. She's been wearing a diamond stack ring along with Peridot (her birth stone) and Sapphire (Harry's birth stone), so the speculation is April. Although, with the first one you just never know.
Well, they may be changing out that diamond if it is meant to be a reference to the baby As you say, with the first one, you never know. Could be late March, could be April, could be May. I was always 2 weeks late to the day, and I've know other women who were consistently early. Only the baby knows...
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Koningsdag 2014-2021 Marengo Dutch Royals 242 03-31-2021 02:43 AM
Danish New Year Courts: 2004, 2006-2021 Josefine Royal House of Denmark 1720 01-07-2021 02:53 PM
What will happen to Royal Families in 2019 AmaliaCharlotte Royal Chit Chat 50 11-29-2019 03:59 PM
Princess Sofia is Expecting - Due April 2016 JR76 Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia and Family 197 04-20-2016 05:04 AM




Popular Tags
abdication america anastasia archie mountbatten-windsor background story baptism biography bridal gown britain british royal family buckingham palace china chinese commonwealth countries countess of snowdon customs daisy dna doge of venice doll dubai duke of cambridge duke of sussex elizabeth ii facts family life fantasy movie fashion and style george vi gustaf vi adolf intro italian royal family jack brooksbank japan jewellery king edward vii king willem-alexander książ castle line of succession list of rulers mary: crown princess of denmark nepalese royal jewels plantinum jubilee prince charles of luxembourg prince constantijn prince dimitri princess ariane princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn walailak queen louise queen mathilde queen maxima random facts royal ancestry royal court royal dress-ups royal jewels royal marriage royal re-enactments. royal wedding royal wedding gown serbian royal family solomon j solomon speech suthida taiwan uae customs united states of america wales wittelsbach


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×