Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this sounds nutty, but as someone who never had children, seeing that was quite, quite magical. Oh, and I really was happy that she opted for a "fit where it touches" dress, and that the cameras were full on, or we would never have been able to actually see a miracle in the making.

Last edited:
It is amazing when the little one makes its presence known. Its one thing to know that one is pregnant and a totally different thing once this little person starts to announce to the world that "I AM!"

Not much has been said about it but what makes me smile the most is just imagining how Harry must feel and react when his little one starts moving around. After watching Harry's rapport with children over the years, I can just imagine how he is at home with Meghan. Its finally happening that Harry is going to have his own child and I wouldn't be surprised if Harry was right there front and center with everything about this baby. Singing to it, talking to it and um... being very hands on at this point.

I can't wait to see the happiness on Harry's face as he announces to the world that his son/daughter has been born. He's going to look like a megawatt lightbulb!! :D

Well we actually had a very sweet short clip from yesterday. By sheer luck we actually visibly saw Baby Sussex kicking up a storm. He/She seems to be very active and the camera angle and lighting emphasised her/his little feet. Very special little clip.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrkAN_olYLj/
I have been thinking about this! Wearing this type of very form fitting dress allowed us to see very clearly that baby Sussex is a very active baby!

It also provides a way for Meghan to say "sod off" to all those people who think that her pregnancy and baby bump are fakes!

Very clever how Meghan is communicating without being able to speak out directly IMO!!!

Why would anyone think that Meghan's pregnancy is fake? I didn't read that anywhere on TRF and am glad that I don't visit sites were apparently those conspiracy theories are rampant.

I don't believe for one moment that Meghan is trying to proof that she is pregnant by wearing thight dresses just so these conspiracy theorists will believe it.

When you Google Meghan Markle, there were stories about social media attacks against Meghan for craddling her stomach.

Now let me be clear. I didn't mean to imply that Meghan was wearing form fitting dresses in response to these attacks. If it was interpreted that way, then I apologize.

I am saying that it just shows how vindictive some people are that they will even suggest that her pregnancy is fake.

Okay, no wonder she keeps cradling her belly. She’s an adorable pregnant lady.

I know this sounds nutty, but as someone who never had children, seeing that was quite, quite magical. Oh, and I really was happy that she opted for a "fit where it touches" dress, and that the cameras were full on, or we would never have been able to actually see a miracle in the making.

I don't think that sounds nutty at all. It is pretty crazy to actually see it. It must be a wild experience and it is cute that Baby Sussex is so very active but then knowing who the daddy is, are we really surprised? Haha. It really is no wonder she is always gently trying to sooth the baby. Probably doing somersaults in there. ?

Meghan's belly just keeps growing. I look forward to seeing her at the end of February. I wonder just how big she will get. She is mostly all belly just expanding out more and more.

Baby Sussex seems like a very active baby. Just at Meghan's past two public appearances he/she has really kicked up a storm.

Meghan seems to be cherishing every moment of this pregnancy and it's been a joy to watch.

Baby Sussex seems like an energetic bundle of joy from the get-go and I am sure they can't wait to me him/her.
They must be very excited.

Last edited:
Perhaps the wee one has caught onto the fact that he/she has been called a "bump". Baby Sussex is making it known that he/she is *not* a bump because bumps don't move. :lol:

Has it been officially declared at what hospital Meghan will have the baby?

Cute video! It's obvious that Meghan can soon look forward to the inevitable day when Baby S. braces his/her feet on her bladder and wedges his/her head under her ribs and pushes.

Fun times, fun times.

Ha, ha, lol. She has a long way to go if she can sort of fit into non-maternity clothes! We don't see many eight or nine months pregnant royals, they usually hide away by then. Check princess Madeline's pix at her brother's wedding to see what she has to look forward to!

Perhaps the wee one has caught onto the fact that he/she has been called a "bump". Baby Sussex is making it known that he/she is *not* a bump because bumps don't move. :lol:

:lol: That is such a cute video.The camera man was really paying close attention, indeed! Meghan is adorable, and I wish her and the baby well. I hope things go smoothly for her, Harry and the baby! Whatever the gender, Little Baby Sussex is bound to be a live wire. :D

Rumors are that the Sussexes may use Frimley Park Hospital in Surrey to bring their baby into the world. Sophie, Countess of Wessex gave birth to both of her children there, and it's closer to Windsor than St. Mary's hospital in London.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a25757871/meghan-markle-frimley-park-hospital-birth/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6555463/Meghan-baby-hospital-Sophie-Wessex.html

Didn't Harry mention that he refers to it as 'Bump' (Noun) instead of 'The Bump' (adjective) because he thought it should have a name instead of a description?

I think he did. Then again, I've heard of couples that, as the baby grows, they compare him/her to a piece of fruit. Walnut, Grapefruit, Watermelon etc.. :lol:

I think he did. Then again, I've heard of couples that, as the baby grows, they compare him/her to a piece of fruit. Walnut, Grapefruit, Watermelon etc.. :lol:

Yeah it's become one of those social media things. Post weekly baby bump photos and compare it to fruit or such. As popular as the monthly baby photos after born. I am six months and my baby is a watermelon......

Definitely long gone are the days women tried to hide bumps.

Yeah it's become one of those social media things. Post weekly baby bump photos and compare it to fruit or such. As popular as the monthly baby photos after born. I am six months and my baby is a watermelon......

Definitely long gone are the days women tried to hide bumps.

Also, one thing we'll never hear again is that a woman is in a "delicate condition" and go into "confinement". :D

True, though it is my personal belief that the Dr dropped the ball with Sophie so badly that Edward nearly lost his wife twice. So you have to know that stuff happens and IMO Sophie should have been watched like a hawk. Late pregnancies can be fraught with danger, so maybe a little "confinement" cam be a good thing.

As a testimony to her discretion, so far no sighting of Meghan shopping around London, either alone or with friends for her future baby(ies ???). The Sussexes have become expert in moving around stealthily.

Perhaps she's buying online after recommendations of various baby clothing and products from friends. After all several of Meghan's friends have small children, and online purchasing is very popular.

As a testimony to her discretion, so far no sighting of Meghan shopping around London, either alone or with friends for her future baby(ies ???). The Sussexes have become expert in moving around stealthily.

If her own wardrobe is any guide, I am sure she is buying all the baby gear and clothes overseas.

I have to admit that I'm very curious as to what we'll see Baby Sussex wearing. I have a hard time imagining that Meghan will dress her baby in the traditional upper class-styles we've always seen from the British RF. Boy or girl I just can't really picture her using shorts with tall socks, smocked dresses, etc. And I'm already bracing for the avalanche of media coverage that will come with the choices.

I have to admit that I'm very curious as to what we'll see Baby Sussex wearing. I have a hard time imagining that Meghan will dress her baby in the traditional upper class-styles we've always seen from the British RF. Boy or girl I just can't really picture her using shorts with tall socks, smocked dresses, etc. And I'm already bracing for the avalanche of media coverage that will come with the choices.

I'm sure whatever they wear, it'll break "protocol" according to media. Followed by people providing receipts of other royals in similar things. :lol:

Crazy that it is almost time for us to meet Baby Sussex. Most suspect March. That is two months ago. Time does fly.

Oh, I’m sure she goes out and shop for the baby. It’s just that her and Harry are pretty good at going under radar. A lot of stuff just aren’t getting published and I think it’s all working for the young royals.

I think we’ll see a mix of traditional and modern with baby Sussex’s wardrobe.

Maybe she get some clothes from Catherine?

I'm pretty sure I would fall over dead from shock if that ever happened. Their styles are so vastly different and I really can't imagine for the life of me that Baby Sussex will wear anything even remotely close to what we've seen the Cambridge children in. I'd bet money that we won't be seeing anything even remotely traditional on this baby other than the christening gown. Even I can't imagine Meghan doing away with that bit of tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom