Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I don't think there's evidence that there is a standard time to announce a pregnancy in the BRF, so the assertion that there is a usual time isn't factual. It seems to me that the couples announce depending on their circumstances. Zara announced around 3 months twice--and then she didn't. Catherine and William announced early all three times. Meghan and Harry announced around 4 months. Seems like quite a range, and I think speculation as to why is just that, speculation.

It’s quite obvious why. Kate didn’t have a choice. Zara was conventional until she had two miscarriages. Meghan was trying her hardest to hide it until after the wedding despite some pretty obvious signs.

Good luck to Meghan as her pregnancy continues. I think she will be blooming in the way Kate did for her third pregnancy (after she recovered from the first months' illness).

Last edited by a moderator:

Meghan does seem to be blooming and glowing and happier than she's ever been and Harry echoes her emotions. This is one happy expectant couple. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, comments about the Markle family have been removed.

They are not to be brought in to any threads besides the Markle Family and Background thread, which currently is closed.

The discussion about titles Harry and Meghan’s child may receive, has been moved to the British Styles and Titles thread.

The discussion about titles Harry and Meghan’s child may receive, has been moved to the British Styles and Titles thread.

When you remove posts closely related to Meghan, Harry and their unborn child and transfer them elsewhere away from their forum here on this vast site can you at least link to the area? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Thanks soapstar, and apologies for going off-topic.

I don't think many of us were relying on her statement to estimate how far along Meghan is. I think it is more a case of Meghan showing and Eugenie's wedding throwing everything off. We have no real idea as to how far along she really really is.

When Meghan and Kate attended Wimbledon, Meghan looked suspiciously off colour. Lost her sparkle then she picked up a bit later. I thought then that she may have suffered a bit of morning sickness.
But she is glowing beautifully now.

I just went back and looked at the Wimbledon pictures. Meghan did look a little subdued, but that outfit- blue striped shirt and white trousers- looked really cute.

I figure at this point she is 4 or 5 months along. I think it's possible she was past 3 (close to or at 4) months at the time of the announcement.

LaRae

They only said she had her 12 week scan. They never said when. Clearly it was before the announcement by at least a week. So at most she was 13 weeks at the start of the tour. Just by the way she looked I think most guessed she was between 14 - 16 weeks. That makes her 18 - 20 weeks now and she looks it with the way her shape is changing so fast.

Does anyone have in current pictures of Meghan. I'd like to see her very pregnant. And any word about an exact due date.

The last sighting of Meghan was at the Royal Variety Show in late November. There were tons of photos taken then. There are rumours that she and Harry might attend the Harry Van Straubenzee memorial Carol concert in a few days, though.

There hasn't been any official announcement about a due date. That might come in the New Year. Meghan wouldn't be looking terribly pregnant anyway, IMO, as she's probably only 4/5 months gone.

Tonight (UK time) is the Diplomatic Reception ...off chance the Sussexes will be there. So maybe a chance of seeing them.

LaRae

Seems that from the looks of her growing tummy that many in the press suspect a March baby. I with them. That’s a significant pop.

I figure March or early April.

LaRae

February isn’t spring. Earliest is late March.

It could just be a really big baby. :lol:

Keep in mind...Meghan has a shorter torso (like Zara) and she will show more than someone like Kate who has a long torso.

LaRae

February isn’t spring. Earliest is late March.

It could just be a really big baby. :lol:

Or it is just the way Meghan's body carries a baby. Maybe she carries all out front.

I agree not till later in March or April--February/early March is not Spring. I think they would have said late winter in that case.

Last edited:
Keep in mind...Meghan has a shorter torso (like Zara) and she will show more than someone like Kate who has a long torso.

LaRae

Lena was a pretty big baby. If that’s the case, Baby Sussex owes mom big time like cousin Lena.

LaRae

Yep - she also has a really petite build so she is bound to carry bigger. I think she might be a week or two short of 6 months.

I am thinking first week of April as a possible due date. Doubt later than that.

Early April is my bet on baby. Late March earliest. Any earlier and they wouldn't call it a spring baby.

All women carry differently. Her size also is a factor.

On a FB group I've talked to a couple ladies who went to events during their engagement tour ...they got to 'meet' Meghan in the hand shake part...they said she was surprisingly petite ..they didn't expect her to be that tiny.

I'm sticking with April !

LaRae

Actually, meteorological spring begins on March 1, so she might be further along than we think.

I definitely think she is further along than most think. I remember on the tour the RRs kept trying to say she was 12 weeks despite it being pretty clear she was more than that.

Lena was a pretty big baby. If that’s the case, Baby Sussex owes mom big time like cousin Lena.
I saw Zara mentioned and immediately went OUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom