Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Baby Sussex will share a birthday with one of my grandma. Charlotte missed my other grandma birthday from one day.

I hope for her she has a easy delivery. My thoughts are with her.

"Not that it will matter to most people but for journalists, the palace’s handling of that announcement was an absolute shambles. It would help if the press office spent more time worrying about keeping journalists informed and less time on Instagram and overseas organisations"

Via Richard Palmer Twitter

Hoping for a quick (but not too quick) and safe labour and delivery for Meghan.

Amen to the not too quick part! I had one 30 hour labor and one that was less than an hour and a half. Both had their challenges, but I’d take the long one, any day.

Hopefully this baby didn’t make it too hard on mama, but if we get impatient waiting for news (in the event the soon part of the “announcement coming soon” message was just wishful thinking on the part of a BP press liaison), let’s remember that babies take their own time.

"Not that it will matter to most people but for journalists, the palace’s handling of that announcement was an absolute shambles. It would help if the press office spent more time worrying about keeping journalists informed and less time on Instagram and overseas organisations"

Via Richard Palmer Twitter

My understanding is that there was nothing on Instagram or overseas organization regarding this. So if he wants to air his grievances because he's pissed about something, he might want to stick to facts.

The labor announcement is standard with the exception of where she's having this baby.

Interesting that the BP announcement says Prince Harry “was” by her side. I agree —- baby is here!

What is Palmer whining about? We learned this news from the royal reporters.

Interesting that the BP announcement says Prince Harry “was” by her side. I agree —- baby is here!

Just to play devil's advocate, the BP announcement was regarding going into labor at early hours, so the was could be regarding when she went into labor. :lol:

Personally, I don't care either way. But just trying to play the other side of the argument.

Or Prince Harry fainted and now needs his own treatment;):lol:

Finally babby sussex will be born. Looking forward to more news.

I’ve read on twitter that it was leaked so BP had to make the announcement. Maybe linked to Richards grump.

I am glad Meghan was "taken to a hospital" in the early hours of the morning instead of having a home delivery. Much safer that way, especially at her age.

Was she taken to hospital?

Or Prince Harry fainted and now needs his own treatment;):lol:

Holy crap! Am I the only one who had a vision of Harry panicking and need to reminded to breathe when the announcement came?:lol:

You can laugh but I know two friends whose husbands felt ill during their wives' delivery and had to go into the corridor to recocover!

I’ve read on twitter that it was leaked so BP had to make the announcement. Maybe linked to Richards grump.

I've not heard anything about that. However, they aren't giving the information on if she was admitted to the hospital or home birth, which remains a question. But they were very clear on this a few weeks ago, they are keeping the plans private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom