Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on u guys maybe its just because kate dating the heir not the spare :whistling:

What's that got to do with planting stories?

Chelsy and her family are much more low key than the Middletons, I wouldn't put it past them to plant stories but it's unlikely.

Maybe it seems they "plant stories" less than the Middletons simply because the Middletons seem to be in the news much more so than the Davys.
cd255, I didn't know there was another cd here either, but thank you for the welcome!

Well you pretty much never hear about the Davy Family. They seem very quiet and low key. I couldn't even tell you what their names are or what they look like. I rather like that about them - and that they're not out hawking their business.

Not only that, Chelsy's family doesn't plant stories to keep their daughter in the press. :whistling: That certainly helps I'm sure.

I have followed both Kate and Chelsy since the news first broke that they were dating the princes and I have always liked Kate and Chelsy. However, I feel as though Chelsy has no rel intentions of marrying in the Royal Family because she is starting a career as a lawyer. I really find discussions about a possible marriage between the two to a be a bit worthless.
Furthermore I find the allegations that Kate plants stories in the media or that her family is full of social climbers nonsense and unfounded.

What's that got to do with planting stories?

Chelsy and her family are much more low key than the Middletons, I wouldn't put it past them to plant stories but it's unlikely.

I am not sayin Harry isn't cool and all :whistling: but most people going to pay more mind to kate then chelsey for like two reasons one:chelsy working or not just sitting waiting to marry and became princess Henry and 2.She hasn't been dating Hary long and they aren't that old so we don't expect not ring yet.

:bang:btw way would kate's family post stories anyway it's not like it helping her get a ring :whistling:

Honestly, I would much rather see Chelsy become some big-time lawyer than to become a royal. She can really have a great life and I don't think she would enjoy the royal life, but then again who would.

They've been dating for 6 years that's a pretty long time.
Plus Middletons planting stories about Kate, might not get her a ring, but it might get her favour with the public, which is a very valuable thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have actual evidence that the Middleton's are planting evidence or is it just supposition by some people?

I know that is what some people here and elsewhere believe but is there actual evidence e.g. we know that Diana planted stories because the press told us that she would ring them up and tell them where she was going to be but have we something like that about the Middleton's or are people just making assumptions?

No we don't. It's just assumptions from people who think that certain stories make the headlines on requests of the middletons.
I don't believe that even they would stoop that low.

Do we have actual evidence that the Middleton's are planting evidence or is it just supposition by some people?
I think the Middletons have an obvious relationship with Hello magazine.
Between the exclusive pieces of information and titbits they get and the 'scratch my back I'll scratch yours' relationship they have developed with Kate's siblings, it's just plain obvious.
Now, do I believe they are phoning-up the Daily Mail or The Sun to give them tips? Absolutely not.

However, you can help but note that the Davys have not engaged in any kind of game or relationship with the media. No candid interviews with a columnist, no features on Hello to promote their business, no invasion of their own privacy, no playing it up for the paps (or engaging in controversial lawsuits).
I think Chelsy and her family have been exceptionally clear regarding drawing lines with the Press, something the Middleton have not been.

"Plain obvious' to you maybe but not to me.

Here is a family with a business to promote and they are using the media to advertise that business which isn't the same as 'planting information' about Kate and William in my opinion.

It's not obvious to me either and I live in the country that this magazine is published in.

The amount of the attention that Hello give the Middletons doesn't mean they plant information, just means the magazine has a interest in the Middletons, mainly obviously Kate, because of her connection to William.

It's clear that Chelsy is a private person, so magazines leave her alone. But she has had her fair share of exclusives in the magazine aswell.
Theres no point promoting her family business when the business is in South Africa.

Here is a family with a business to promote and they are using the media to advertise that business which isn't the same as 'planting information' about Kate and William in my opinion.
Have you even read my post? I doubt so. English is not my first language but still...

I do not believe the Middletons are tipping tabloids. I was referring specifically to their close relationship with Hello (when all three Middleton kids have appeared in their pages in the form of exclusives, I think we can talk about close relationship). Hello was also the first publication to publish details Kate's new job at PP (citing source close to the family) for example.
So yes, it obvious to me that the Middleton have developed a special, mutually beneficial relationship with Hello.

Again, I repeat, I do not equal that to tipping tabloids, nor was I suggesting it's the same thing.
As you say yourself 'they are using the media [and Hello in particular] to promote their business'. Exactly my point.
Where are we disagreeing?

We are disagreeding because you see the relationship as 'obvious' which I don't.

^Ah, OK.

Personally I can't see what more they could do to make it clear aside from giving them exclusives but let's agree to disagree, especially since it's getting seriously OT.:flowers:

Lets get back on topic.....Chelsy and Harry is the subject of this thread. Not Kate, William or the Middletons.

What would Chelsy's name be after marriage?

Princess henry I like that.But I wonder what dukedom henry and chelsy would like the (duke and duchess of kent)

Princess henry I like that.But I wonder what dukedom henry and chelsy would like the (duke and duchess of kent)

Duke and Duchess of Kent is already taken.
There is a thread dedicated to possible titles that Harry and William might get. I suggest you ask questions in there.

I thought that they were using Mountbatten-Windsor? Have they stopped?

Charles and Anne I believe use that, but it's personal choice i guess.

Chelsy and Harry jus recently moved in togther from what I heard and I was wondering if this step would help or hurt their relationship?

^^
Where did you hear that?

it says at the end that harry posted a message on her fb..so that means hary has one too?

hello magazine is a reliable source so I trust them and of course np picz hzrry prob being super sneaky but watever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom