Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree if she wants to be with Harry she will have to make some sacrifices both in where she lives and what she does with her life. I hope she doesn't dislike England as I don't think it would be good for Harry to leave his country to live elsewhere.

I can't imagine Harry leaving. I believe Harry said he hated England in the past, but I think that has more to do with the press and the lack of privacy than England. Harry knows his duty. He will never desert his family and his responsiblities.

Harry and William are very close and mutually supportive. I think it unlikely he'd "abandon" his brother by leaving the UK in the near future.

Harry and William are very close and mutually supportive. I think it unlikely he'd "abandon" his brother by leaving the UK in the near future.

I think that is right. William and Harry are probably the only ones who really know what it is to live their lives, and I just do not seeing either of them living particularly far away from each other for any length of time, unless duty called for them to do so.

Well I think Harry say things without always meaning it's true meaning. I doubt he hates/d England. We all say things we don't always mean, only different is when Harry does that, they use it against him. Like with the New Idea issue, name one public figure who doesn't complain over the tabloids but no one really cares when Cheryl Cole or Kylie say it but it's a huge thing when Harry says it. I think it's really important to remember that Harry is a human being just as the rest of us!

I don't see why not.

Many parents give their kids a hard time about things - even when the kids are grown, have left home and even have kids of their own.

With what we know about the effects of smoking I could well believe that Chelsy's parents might be giving her, and by extension her boyfriend, a hard time about smoking.
I'm glad my parents didn't tell me what to do after I became an adult.

I'm glad my parents didn't tell me what to do after I became an adult.

There is a difference between saying 'Don't do this' and 'I wish you wouldn't do that'. Both are comments that parents could say but I am sure that many parents say the second to their grown up kids and I see that as 'giving a hard time' but don't see anything wrong with it.

I feel the exact same way! Yeah theres something strange about her. I can't put my finger on her.
I don't see what's strange about her. :question: She seems like a smart, hard-working, down to earth person.

I feel the exact same way! Yeah theres something strange about her. I can't put my finger on her.
I don't think she's strange either. By all accounts she's a nice and fun loving person. I can see why Harry would fall for her.

Chelsy seems fine to me. Smart, no-nonsense, sense of humour, hard working, enjoys life, seems to not be fazed by the press. I think she's perfect for Harry.

I can only agree with the previous posters. I like Chelsy especially since I watched her at the Concert for Diana on TV.
She really seems to have personality, she is clever and it's fun to watch her - a vibrant young woman who has brains, it seems. Harry and she are a lovely match. :flowers:

I can only agree with the previous posters. I like Chelsy especially since I watched her at the Concert for Diana in TV.
She really seems to have personality, she is clever and it's fun to watch her - a vibrant young woman who has brains, it seems. Harry and she are a lovely match. :flowers:

I actually think Harry and Chelsy are a good match for each other, but I'm not sure Chelsy's cut out to be a princess, at least not yet. I'm about to make a similar, but opposite comment, in the Kate thread. :flowers:

Chelsy seems fine to me. Smart, no-nonsense, sense of humour, hard working, enjoys life, seems to not be fazed by the press. I think she's perfect for Harry.

Totally agree... I think they look great together, would really love to see this go the distance.

There is a difference between saying 'Don't do this' and 'I wish you wouldn't do that'. Both are comments that parents could say but I am sure that many parents say the second to their grown up kids and I see that as 'giving a hard time' but don't see anything wrong with it.
Oh I see what you mean now. Yeah I agree then. Parents never stop being concerned about their children no matter how old they get. :flowers:

Come to think of it, Chelsy was photographed with her family around the same time as Kate since the press knows she vacations in Mauritius every year. She didn't complain about the press, and she was photographed in a bikini!
As an aside Chelsy seems like a stronger person to me than Kate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come to think of it, Chelsy was photographed with her family around the same time as Kate since the press knows she vacations in Mauritius every year. She didn't complain about the press, and she was photographed in a bikini!

Just jumping ahead here, IMO Chelsy will be the very popular with the younger generation, and the rest of us will appreciate Kate's more reserved nature.

That is her decision to accept that situation but it doesn't make it right or acceptable for Kate to have to accept it.

Every individual has a right to privacy. They also have the right to give up that privacy - Kate is fighting to keep her private time private whereas Chelsy doesn't seem to care. They are both individuals and have a right to choose to be private or otherwise.

Why must everything be a comparison. They are two very different woman, dating two very different men, who just happen to be brothers.

Why must everything be a comparison. They are two very different woman, dating two very different men, who just happen to be brothers.

Because one day possible they will be princess'.
Just as Kate and Chelsy will always be compared to Diana, and Kate maybe The Queen. :)

Just jumping ahead here, IMO Chelsy will be the very popular with the younger generation, and the rest of us will appreciate Kate's more reserved nature.

Theres only 4 years difference?
Not many people in many generation care about Chelsy and Kate, and not many know who they are.

I actually think Harry and Chelsy are a good match for each other, but I'm not sure Chelsy's cut out to be a princess, at least not yet.
It's hard to say, only time will tell if these two end up with each other.

It's big because royals don't tend to move in with partners before marriage.

And Kate isn't made of royal material, only one present day CP i think is made of some royal blood. Don't see how it makes a difference.
Harry is royal, more royal than chelsy and behaves like one. Just because he's sometimes wild, he doesn't forget who he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here think Harry has literally moved in?? You know, that they actually share the appartment? The bills and the rest of the expenses?? I highly doubt it and think the journalists tried to present the whole thing as the next best scoop. JMO

It's big because royals don't tend to move in with partners before marriage.

And Kate isn't made of royal material, only one present day CP i think is made of some royal blood. Don't see how it makes a difference.
Harry is royal, more royal than chelsy and behaves like one. Just because he's sometimes wild, he doesn't forget who he is.
I'm just curious as to who you're referring to?
I agree Harry has behaved pretty well for his age. He's made a few mistakes, but overall I think he has behaved well for such an outgoing guy, especially when you read about the kinds of things other young people his age get mixed up in.

You're right about your last comment, Opal!:flowers: This is why I think Chelsy is fine for Harry. Maybe better than fine.;)

Chelsy has always handled the press better. She keeps an indifferent attitude toward them. She doesn't pander to them but she doesn't get upset about them either. It probably helps that she and her family don't mingle with them.

I'm just curious as to who you're referring to?

The comment NoorMeansLight made was

Chelsy isn't made of royal material

which I took to mean that she didn't have royal blood, so I stated that only one Crown Princess has a trace of royal/noble blood as far as I know and that Crown Princess Mathilde. :)

Oh no, I wasn't referring to Chelsy's blood - this topic is getting a little old btw :cool: - but to her personality, which seems pleasant and outgoing. Besides, I could never imagine a guy like Harry dating an old-fashioned kind of girl (you know, someone that grew up in a pink room etc.). Chelsy has everything that someone like Harry could ever imagine.:flowers:

Does anyone here think Harry has literally moved in?? You know, that they actually share the appartment? The bills and the rest of the expenses?? I highly doubt it and think the journalists tried to present the whole thing as the next best scoop. JMO

I for one do not believe that Harry has "moved" from Clarence House to Chelsy's flat. He may spend the odd few nights there when he has time off from the Army, but I am reasonably sure that CH remains his home.

I took to mean that she didn't have royal blood, so I stated that only one Crown Princess has a trace of royal/noble blood as far as I know and that Crown Princess Mathilde. :)
In that case you're right. Mathilde is the only one who was an aristocrat before her marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom