Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate IMO shys away from the paps because she's scared something is going to happen.

I don't think that is true at all. IMO she and Willis have made a conscience decision for her to keep a low profile, which is what she is doing.

If anything, I actually think that Kate has actually been quite aggressive thourgh her lawyers in her dealings with the paps (eg, the Christmas photographs).

Chelsy has the necessary savoir faire needed to cope with such a high profile "other half's" baggage, namely the press and or public expectations.

She seems so totally comfortable in her own skin and is more likely to confront situations head on rather than pretend to be self-effaceing and ready to "disappear into the wallpaper" rather than be noticed or be perceived as (heaven forfend) publicity seeking.
I agree, she seems to be quite able handle the press. I mean they photographed her on her private property and she didn't sue them or anything. She seems to keep her cool when around the press and is able to handle different situations with ease.

I am sure Harry and Chelsy will work out, in time, what is best for them - whether that be together as a couple, or as two individuals that go their separate ways. They are both young and have plenty of time to make up their minds.

Well that's a very diplomatic way of putting it Muriel. ;)

i think they are both very level headed.

SA apparently, which is understanble if she is spending time with her family before started that internship.
Which article did you read it in Iluvbertie.
Kate and Camilla and Diana were and are extremely wonderful woman, who if and have done the british royal family and the country proud.
What you said ?!? Camilla have done the BRF and country proud? And why?
I agree for Diana-she did her best !!! But for Camilla < ed by Warren > and Kate -why?

Last edited by a moderator:
What you said ?!? Camilla have done the BRF and country proud? And why?
I agree for Diana-she did her best !!! But for Camilla < ed by Warren > and Kate -why?
In regards to Kate I said she would do her country proud if she married into the BRF.
And Camilla has done her best for this country, and she has not had it easy. She knows her place besides the Prince, something Diana never did.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:And Camilla has never leaked privvy details of the BRF through her friends or through the media to make the BRF look bad.

:previous:And Camilla has never leaked privvy details of the BRF through her friends or through the media to make the BRF look bad.

Well I was saving that for the next stage of my argument. ;)

Why does everything always have to go to Diana vs. Camilla honestly.
Now back to the topic I agree with Muriel Harry and Chelsy will make up their minds on their own time.

Why does everything always have to go to Diana vs. Camilla honestly.

Where did it go to that?
A poster asked me why I thought Camilla, Diana and Kate were good people who have/will make their country proud. What's that got to do with Diana vs Camilla?

Where did it go to that?
A poster asked me why I thought Camilla, Diana and Kate were good people who have/will make their country proud. What's that got to do with Diana vs Camilla?
It came from post #995, our Little Mary Sunsihne.

That has to be the worst place to get a tattoo of the person you love, on your bottom. Which makes me certain this article is just made-up.

Ouch!! :ohmy: I don't like tattoos, especially on a prince.

A tattoo is ok, but a ring is not? Sorry folks, but this is the immaturity of the "boys" some of us have been discussing for a while now. I hope it isn't true, but at least he'll have the finances available to remove it if necessary. I can understand if he was in the Navy, where it is traditional to have a tattoo of an anchor or some other navy-related design. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!

I'm sorry but just because he is 25 he is not allowed to have a tattoo?
I disagreed with where the tattoo was going to be, but if he wants a tattoo he should go for it.

Also there is a massive difference between tattooing someones name on your body and marrying them. Obviously Harry and Chelsy aren't ready yet.

Well, let's just hope this tabloid story isn't true. :eek:

Also there is a massive difference between tattooing someones name on your body and marrying them. Obviously Harry and Chelsy aren't ready yet.

WHAT?! Marriages are disposable these days but a tattoo really is forever!! How in the world can they not be ready for marriage but are ready for the permanence of a tattoo?!?!

I shake my head and wonder what the younger generation in this world is thinking. Let's just hope this article is simply tabloid fiction.

Although it would be with in Harry's character to get a tattoo, we don't know that he actually did it. It's just gossip. I doubt Prince Philip would be amused.

No one will ever know if he did or didn't get a tattoo. Only Prince Harry knows. If he and Chelsy go their separate paths, he can have the tattoo removed but it's a painful process to do so.

WHAT?! Marriages are disposable these days but a tattoo really is forever!! How in the world can they not be ready for marriage but are ready for the permanence of a tattoo?!?!

I shake my head and wonder what the younger generation in this world is thinking. Let's just hope this article is simply tabloid fiction.

It's easier to have a tattoo removed than to remove yourself from the person you married. Should Harry and Chelsy marry then somewhere along the way it doesn't work out it will definitely be played out in public and affect both families- the ugliness of Charles and Diana's could be brought up.

If it's just a tattoo it's only Harry that's affected and no one else.

I think the tattoo would be a mistake.
As a royal he should keep his skin clean and ink free.

It's easier to have a tattoo removed than to remove yourself from the person you married. Should Harry and Chelsy marry then somewhere along the way it doesn't work out it will definitely be played out in public and affect both families- the ugliness of Charles and Diana's could be brought up.

Um, what about the woman he marries? Would you want to marry PH with a tattoo of chelsy on him?

^ Tattoos can be removed. And if she truly loves Harry she wouldn't make a big a deal about it.

^ Tattoos can be removed. And if she truly loves Harry she wouldn't make a big a deal about it.

If I married a man and he had the name of another woman (other than his mother) tattooed on him anywhere he would get two options - remove it or remove himself.

Tattoos can be removed just as easily as a marriage can be broken.

No one will ever know if he did or didn't get a tattoo.

Depending on where he gets his tattoo we could know.
Prince Frederik of Denmark has two tattoos one of his right leg and one on his arm, we see them when he's wearing shorts and short sleeved or no t-shirt.

It's easier to have a tattoo removed than to remove yourself from the person you married.

Very true, it's a tattoo and like you say it's not going to harm anyone in particular, maybe Harry if and when he has it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom