Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yes it's Harry's aunt Sarah Spencer
Thx Dani90, I thought it looked like her. :flowers:

Possible Chelsy is sat next to her brother Shaun, who i believe knows Harry quite well.
I presume you mean why his aunties didn't go to his graduation?
They may have gone, but not been photographed.
That's Chelsy's brother? If it is he doesn't look anything like her. I was thinking perhaps it was a Spencer cousin of Harry's.

Yeah, I was referring to his aunts (and Tiggy) not going to Wm's graduation. I don't think they were there as it would've at least been mentioned even if not photographed.

That can't be Chelsy's brother. He looks very much like the Spencer family. But I would like to know for sure who he is too.
I'm wondering why Will and Kate didn't attend Harry's ceremony?!

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe it sounds weird, but Chelsy looks "expensive" to me. Kate, not so much.

Yeah, I was referring to his aunts (and Tiggy) not going to Wm's graduation. I don't think they were there as it would've at least been mentioned even if not photographed.
Sandhurst Passing Out parades are a big deal and are VIP heavy. The number of guests each graduate was allowed was very small. No exceptions were made for royalty. William was just lucky that his grandmother got a free pass! :D

I was under the impression that the conversation was about Harry getting his wings last week not his graduation from Sandhurst a couple of years ago.
The Queen attended both graduations from Sandhurst but Charles awarded both Princes their wings. On both occasions their respective girlfriends were present.
I don't know if the Spencer sisters were at William's wing ceremonies (he has had two - fixed wing and helicopter) but I do think that Tiggy was at at least one of them.

This is a bit ambiguous, someone who didn´t know would think that you are saying that Tiggy Legge-Bourke is his aunt. She is someone very dear to him and at one time the press called her his substitute mother after Diana died, and if she missed the ceremony it would be because she had a good reason not to.

Lady Sarah attended both of William's wings presentations, with at least one of her daughters. (Lady Jane didn't attend either) Tiggy didn't attend William's presentations but she was present at Harry's graduation from Sandhurst. Harry is closer to Tiggy than William, one of Tiggy's sons is Harry's godson.

But to me, she almost always laughing when Harry's around. When she's not around Harry she doesn't laugh so much:).
Oh I don't know about that, she's laughing in these photos and she's not around Harry:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/98...9D1217FFC00DDB6AD7C7A17D58410B8F230F7DD7E32A4
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/98...1F8B0E9FEA587B52F6FCE594775725FD712E4D8D48A15
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/98...B93947C158EB8B6AD7C7A17D58410B3539CAA63253A8C
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/98...AA5252E24CCD6B6AD7C7A17D58410B22A19022AF18133
;)

btw I think the reason people are unsure whether or not the guy she sat next to is her brother Shaun is because her family pretty much stays out of the press.... which is good thing imo. :)

Everyone looks so happy at this occasion.
I wonder why they didn't go to William's graduation ceremony a couple months ago?
After reading the end part of shanaz's message I'm assuming she's referring to William's wing ceremony that was in Wales recently.
It could be that not as many family went to that ceremony because it was much farther away and in a remote area, unlike Harry's ceremony which was in Middle Wallop. Or people may have just not been available to go to it.

I'm wondering why Will and Kate didn't attend Harry's ceremony?!
CrownPrincess William couldn't attend it because it was on a day that he had to be in training in Wales. Harry didn't attend William's recent ceremony either.

Opal, I didn't mean she "never" laughs when not around him. Of course she's bound to laugh eventually. But when she's with Harry she laughs more. Which is understandable. Especially if he's a great guy:).

^^
Oh, okay I see your point. Harry does seem to make people laugh alot. :)

Yeah he seems like a fun person to be around.

The male guy people are reffering to is Jake Warren. He is a close friend of Harry.

Looking at Harry's graduation pictures, Chelsy and Harry look so in love and happy. They seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company. http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+nZG9A5nJRbGl.jpg

Chelsy is so pretty. She doesn't take a bad picture. This one is nice - I especially like her hair in it http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+ZPQMxMCMuQMl.jpg

It's nice seeing all the pictures of Chelsy with his family especially this one with Charles http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+EvLbV5q9Xn6l.jpg

I do not think getting married in late 30's is so late in life. Nowadays people get married later, especially men. I think William and Harry are not getting married soon, not only because they not feel ready, but also because they no want. They seem to want to dedicated to their careers.
Whilst I agree late 30's isn't too late for a man to marry I wouldn't be surprised if Harry married before then. He seems like the type that prefers to be in a committed relationship and I believe he even made a comment to that effect before. Whether it's Chelsy or not we will see. It if is to be Chelsy then she will have to be willing to live in England. If not then he'll have to find someone else who understands his royal role.

And especially if William married now/soon he would have to dedicated FULL TIME to his ROYAL role.
I don't agree that William would have to become a full time royal just because he married. He is not the heir yet.

I think he will have to become a full time royal, or at least part time. But still, once he gets married the duties will change. A lot will be expected of him and his wife.

I suppose the expectations will change. Even for Harry they will change somewhat. I think they could get away with increasing their engagements (as you said part time) once they are married. I'm just not sure they would have to do royal duties full time.

I don't think William would have to be a full-time working royal once married if still in the service but his wife would be expected to be one and that is a sticking point to me - she would be on her own, building up a profile as a worker while he is only doing things part-time.

That is why I really don't see him marrying until leaving the service.

Remember that when he made that comment about 28 and marrying the intention really was that he would be leaving full-time military in 2008 but then he changed his mind to stay in and do SAR training. He has about 30 - 36 months of duty there and I am sure that I read somewhere that he has suggested that he might do a second tour taking him to 2017 in the forces.

Of course he would. If he answered to any of these conditions.

1. If he wasn´t a Prince.
2. If he wasn´t 3rd line for the throne.
3. If his grandmother was nowhere to be seen.
4. If Chelsy´s parents were both willing for the scandal
5. If he didn´t want to live in England ever again
and perhaps the most important of all
6. If he were American.

Otherwise my answer has to be no, never.

An excerpt from the Daily Mail:

Prince Harry has just finished his helicopter pilot course but don’t expect to see Chelsy Davy partying too hard in the foreseeable future.
Chelsy, 24, is busy completing her legal practice course at BPP Law School in London and starts as a trainee solicitor at City law firm Allen & Overy in September.

‘Chelsy’s working hard practising realistic scenarios and transactions so she knows what to do when she starts working with real clients,’ said a source.

‘She’s had to knuckle down to get all the work done. However, she is still planning to be in South Africa with Harry for the World Cup.’

Read more scroll down): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1275365/KATIE-NICHOLL-Jack-Callie-new-Kidd-block.html#ixzz0nmzNlZNF

If Prince William and Ms. Middleton marry now, and move to a base not in England, I don't expect them to be full-time working royals. But unlike Prince Andrew, he won't be away from his wife for long periods of time. That help end that royal marry of the Yorks' in my opinion They will be together discovering what all r married couples do in a base far from royal duty. I truly believe Prince William might do a second duty to because of this cosey arrangement and his waiting to become heir to the throne.:flowers:

Of course he would. If he answered to any of these conditions.

1. If he wasn´t a Prince.
2. If he wasn´t 3rd line for the throne.
3. If his grandmother was nowhere to be seen.
4. If Chelsy´s parents were both willing for the scandal
and perhaps the most important of all
6. If he were American.

Wisteria, who are you responding to??

Wisteria, who are you responding to??

Sorry, to the question asked by someone if anyone believed Harry would run off to foreign parts (for him) :flowers: with Chelsy and get married, but the post seems to have disappeared and so has my memory as to who wrote it. :lol:
But seriously I think those two boys are real royals, they might play at being normal people (meaning non-royal) as some people like to play at being Princesses etc but they know the meaning of duty, even if it seems rather onerous, I don´t believe that either of the princes is anything like their Uncle who never really understood the meaning of being King and who married a woman who never understood either.:flowers:

to the question asked by someone if anyone believed Harry would run off to foreign parts (for him) :flowers: with Chelsy and get married, but the post seems to have disappeared...
The post is still there, many pages back at #585 on 30 April.
The relevant part read "maybe even an elopement in Africa or something like that."

Thanks Warren, what disappeared was my memory....

I can see Harry & Chelsey being engagement before big brother.
Afterall Anne married years before Charles married Diana
Harry has his military career and Chelsey has a law career, plus both are interested in Harry's charity.
William just does "not" seem ready or willing to marry at this time -- so I hope his minders and "friends" don't push him into something he is not ready for

Sorry, to the question asked by someone if anyone believed Harry would run off to foreign parts (for him) :flowers: with Chelsy and get married ...
Okay, now it makes sense. BTW I agree with your assessment. :flowers:
Of course he would. If he answered to any of these conditions...
I'm curious about #5. If Harry and Chelsy did elope and Harry lived in S.A. but then got divorced and he wanted to move back to England, would the British public not accept him back?

Thanks Warren, what disappeared was my memory....
Psst! Geritol! Works wonders! I swear by it! ;)

Well Harry is still only 26 and just now deciding what he really wants to do. I don't think, imo, that he will settle down for another couple years.

I'm curious about #5. If Harry and Chelsy did elope and Harry lived in S.A. but then got divorced and he wanted to move back to England, would the British public not accept him back?

Well he'd of presumably renounced his title so he would just be another citizen whose father happens to be presumably at the time the King of England. They couldn't really complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom