General News about the Sussex Family, Part Two: April-August 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very clever. Save the Children UK have celebrities reading picture books at least a couple of times a week to raise money at the moment.

It was very clever of them. In fact pretty much the only on point thing they have done.

Edit now I have seen it: Hardly the best one they have but the others dont include children, but the whole point is to show Archie so whatever.

Last edited:
"Duck! Rabbit!" with Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex (and Harry, The Duke of Sussex behind the camera), read to their son Archie for his 1st birthday. Happy Birthday, Archie!
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_2A6IwBeM-/?igshid=1evy57a35hy5d

What a wonderful little video, helping a good cause! Meghan looks relaxed and happy, Archie looks like a well adjusted little tot with a touch of his papa's mischief and Harry (behind the camera) seems to be enjoying it all with the little chuckle and the cheering at the end. Happy Family.

Given the RF’s reaction to Meghan at their last official engagement, there is no way Meghan is going to be allowed back. He’s going to go back as deeply unpopular if he does go back and I don’t think he’ll be able to handle it

Yeah, I think they've burned their bridges. But Harry might go back if things don't workout for him.

Lovely video.

And what about the photo of Archie?

As ACO pointed out, we were never told we were getting a picture. We were informed we would get something. This presumably is the something.

What a beautiful photo!

A nice picture by Clarence House indeed. I do wonder when he last saw Archie in real life.

And a creative way of celebrating Archie's birthday with the public by the couple.

Last edited:
"Duck! Rabbit!" with Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex (and Harry, The Duke of Sussex behind the camera), read to their son Archie for his 1st birthday. Happy Birthday, Archie!
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_2A6IwBeM-/?igshid=1evy57a35hy5d
:previous: A very sweet video of Meghan reading to Archie and Harry providing some sound effects while filming. It's never too early to read to an infant/toddler! I especially like that viewers can choose to donate to Save the Children which has the Princess Royal as its patron.

Loved Archie's pick up book, drop book, and repeat antics. :lol:

Color me surprised. They released a photo on a charity website (a UK Charity to boost). Maybe there is some hope for them

Happy birthday Archie. Archie's so sweet.
I wish you wonderful ages full of health, luck and success with her beautiful family. The video is perfect.

I just saw their video for Save The Children UK and my, I found the interaction between Meghan, Harry and Archie adorable!

that is a really cute video they've done... finally! finally some good PR following a series of PR disaster one after the other!

Color me surprised. They released a photo on a charity website (a UK Charity to boost). Maybe there is some hope for them

There may be hope. It is beautifully judged and may pave the way for a healthier life.

I still don't know if it's a duck or a rabbit.:lol: That's going to bug me all day now.:D

Thanks for uploading this! I thought if I came to this site someone would upload the picture. Though I thought it was just going to be a picture not a whole video. And I think Duck, Rabbit is a cute book. I thought they were going to start their new site with a picture of Archie but I'm guessing no now since it looks like they uploaded this to a UK charity site. Archie is getting big.

Loved the video, it reminds me of the old days when we’d occasionally see videos of toddlers William/Harry, somehow a video ‘feels’ so much more satisfying than a couple of still photos.

Archie is adorable seeing the video was awesome I hope he had a nice first birthday

Archie is Harry’s mini-me with Meghan’s eyes. The video is adorable. Happy Birthday, Archie!

Archie is a cutie !
So heartwarming in those challenging times we are living in ...

Last edited:
Loved the video, it reminds me of the old days when we’d occasionally see videos of toddlers William/Harry, somehow a video ‘feels’ so much more satisfying than a couple of still photos.

Reminded me of when George was in Australia and was given a koala bear and just flung it away. Small children are very unpredictable.

Meghan looks relaxed and Archie is adorbs! He resembles his dad but I think he might have his mom’s eye color. I do wonder whether he’ll have her curly hair. Too soon to tell.

I hope he is having a fantastic birthday.

Late to the (virtual) party but HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ARCHIE!!

He is beyond adorable...simply perfect little boy.?

I found the video again on YouTube - I don't know why it won't load on the links maybe too many people are trying to watch it. Anyway people were debating whether or not that was Harry in the background with several saying it didn't sound like his voice. So I wanted to hear it again. I guess she never says it's Harry so it could be someone else filming it.

Oh, he is big and healthy and beautiful!

He is a clone of his father as a child, but prettier imo.;)

That is so cute! Especially when little Archie decided he had enough of Mum's book and wanted another!

Meghan looks very relaxed and looks like she's enjoying motherhood. So great to see! :flowers:

I found the video again on YouTube - I don't know why it won't load on the links maybe too many people are trying to watch it. Anyway people were debating whether or not that was Harry in the background with several saying it didn't sound like his voice. So I wanted to hear it again. I guess she never says it's Harry so it could be someone else filming it.

It is Harry. The editorial notes says so :flowers:

What an ADORABLE boy! Meghan looks like such a happy mama. And Harry's laugh ans quaking in the background. Just a lovely balm in these troubled times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom