General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 - March 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only a tabloid story, but the source of the audio are Russian hackers :ermm:

Yeah I totally get how people think this is reliable and believable. :whistling: I mean if there is anything more trust worthy then tabloids, its Russian hackers. :lol:

Sorry but Harry is not about to talk like this to Greta over the phone, or who he thinks was her. He may not be a genius but this is OTT. How would Russian hackers pretend to be Greta? With voice altering software. I wonder how the audio sounds like Harry?? The same way.

For sure these two well known bad boys Vladimir and Alexey, alias Vovan and Lexus deceived Harry. They have been deceiving "pranking" much bigger fish than Harry for years and they are very good. Below is an article describing just how bad they have been with their so called pranks.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2016...prank-callers-target-kremlin-opponents-a52163

I think this call was vetted somehow prior to going through to Harry so he believed it was Greta and her father.

Greta Thunberg is a remarkable 17y/o nominated for a Nobel Prize, she spoke at the UN headquarters in NYC last year accelerating the conversation on climate change and has world wide support from the likes of Sir Richard Attenborough. And both of her parents have been 100% supportive.

An example of a "prank" ha,ha,ha, NOT! that went horribly wrong: The Duchess of Cambridge was in a London hospital for severe nausea in her first trimester of pregnancy with George, diagnosed with "hyperemesis gravidarum". Some radio DJ's from Australia called into the London hospital announcing it was the Queen wishing to speak with Catherine. The nurse who took the call believed it was the Queen and put the call through. Once it was revealed to be a prank, the nurse was humiliated, went home and commited suicide. I don't care for pranks!

If it's true, can he sue them?
(considering it was said that even HM had been pranked and this is BP we're talking about).

For sure these two well known bad boys Vladimir and Alexey, alias Vovan and Lexus deceived Harry. They have been deceiving "pranking" much bigger fish than Harry for years and they are very good. Below is an article describing just how bad they have been with their so called pranks.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2016...prank-callers-target-kremlin-opponents-a52163

I think this call was vetted somehow prior to going through to Harry so he believed it was Greta and her father.

Greta Thunberg is a remarkable 17y/o nominated for a Nobel Prize, she spoke at the UN headquarters in NYC last year accelerating the conversation on climate change and has world wide support from the likes of Sir Richard Attenborough. And both of her parents have been 100% supportive.

An example of a "prank" ha,ha,ha, NOT! that went horribly wrong: The Duchess of Cambridge was in a London hospital for severe nausea in her first trimester of pregnancy with George, diagnosed with "hyperemesis gravidarum". Some radio DJ's from Australia called into the London hospital announcing it was the Queen wishing to speak with Catherine. The nurse who took the call believed it was the Queen and put the call through. Once it was revealed to be a prank, the nurse was humiliated, went home and commited suicide. I don't care for pranks!

Oh my goodness, I remember that........

I do love pranks, but like I said above, not when it's designed to truly humiliate someone.

Does his saying he's "separate" from his family mean emotionally in the sense that he's got a different view of how he wants to live his life?

I hate silly pranks like that. It's just a supposedly grown-up version of people who play nasty tricks at school and then act as if the victim's in the wrong for not laughing. But, even if Harry thought he was genuinely speaking to Greta Thunberg, why was he telling her a load of personal stuff? Regardless of whether people do or don't agree with her policies, she's a complete stranger to him.

If it's true, can he sue them?
(considering it was said that even HM had been pranked and this is BP we're talking about).

Aren't they in Russia? Laws do not seem to matter much there.

Is it certain it is the DoS? With AI and all these Russian troll farms it is hard to tell what is real and what is not these days.

Last edited:
Im not into pranks like this, I think its bad taste weather its true or not.

I imagine there are eyes rolling inside the royal family and words to the affect of "... this is why they should have stayed inside the fold."

Too many opportunities to be hacked and taken advantage of when you are outside of the family.

JMHO

"Even when the chat became bizarre, when fake 'Greta' talks about an arranged marriage to Prince George and moving penguins to the North Pole, Harry doesn't appear concerned"

Oh 'dearie me'...

Last edited:
Without commenting on what Harry supposedly said and what that says about him and Meghan I'd just like to say that I find it very odd for someone in his position and current situation to open up and be so honest to a 17-year old that I believe he's never even met. He should be more careful.

Unbelievable, right?
In the context of everything that has happened before with the Sussex couple and the media.

Not only a tabloid story, but the source of the audio are Russian hackers :ermm:

Yeah I totally get how people think this is reliable and believable. :whistling: I mean if there is anything more trust worthy then tabloids, its Russian hackers. :lol:

Sorry but Harry is not about to talk like this to Greta over the phone, or who he thinks was her. He may not be a genius but this is OTT. How would Russian hackers pretend to be Greta? With voice altering software. I wonder how the audio sounds like Harry?? The same way.

Also, how would these clowns have Harry's private number? I doubt he is in the phone book and given his desire for privacy he is giving his phone number to a 17 year old. And when did he ever meet Greta and her father where he would be THAT personal? As for sounding like Harry a very good impersonator could pull off Harry's voice. These guys are cashing in on the Sussexes' last engagements and they know certain members of the press will not question them.

I'll believe this when I can hear audio and it's confirmed it's Harry speaking. Until then I'll take this with a grain of salt, like most other news in that type of papers. Positive or negative, I don't have much trust in them.

Also, how would these clowns have Harry's private number? I doubt he is in the phone book and given his desire for privacy he is giving his phone number to a 17 year old. And when did he ever meet Greta and her father where he would be THAT personal? As for sounding like Harry a very good impersonator could pull off Harry's voice. These guys are cashing in on the Sussexes' last engagements and they know certain members of the press will not question them.

Some Australian or American DJ managed to get through to the queen a few years ago and talked to her, fooling her. Im sure for professional prank callers, its not that difficult.

No I think it's Harry alright, the things the caller is saying ring true to be him and he isn't denying it either.

This is all very unfortunate and telling. My guess is that if this was not Harry, BP would have issued a denial by now.

If it is indeed Harry, the question of his judgement in speaking so openly to somebody he has never met will be out there.

Whilst I know BP has succumbed to phone pranks in the past, this incident highlights some of the pitfalls of being on the "outside" and not having the usual protections of the Palace.

Some Australian or American DJ managed to get through to the queen a few years ago and talked to her, fooling her. Im sure for professional prank callers, its not that difficult.

Canadian. She said nothing embarrassing though. He was pretending to be the Canadian prime minister and it was about the independence vote. He got past her checks to get her on the phone. But she basically said nothing and came out looking good.

This is all very unfortunate and telling. My guess is that if this was not Harry, BP would have issued a denial by now.

If it is indeed Harry, the question of his judgement in speaking so openly to somebody he has never met will be out there.

Whilst I know BP has succumbed to phone pranks in the past, this incident highlights some of the pitfalls of being on the "outside" and not having the usual protections of the Palace.

I think so, too...there would be no benefit to remaining silent.

No offense to Greta, but for Harry to open up to a complete stranger, to a kid...seems odd. Wouldn’t be question why she’d be interested in all this information?

I’m still intrigued/puzzled by the comment about being separate from his family. Without knowing the details, it strikes me as rather sad.

It does seem very odd. From what the reports are saying, he criticised Donald Trump and said that the British political system was broken. Surely (famous last words!) he'd have more sense than to say that to anyone other than the people closest to him, and certainly not to someone he doesn't even know. And wouldn't he be suspicious as to how she'd got his phone number? It doesn't add up, but, if it wasn't him, surely he'd have issued a statement saying so.

That comment was in regards to Prince Andrew and also seemed to state that he now speaks for himself, not other members of his family.
Harry didn't say anything really unkind or different to what he has said before about issues. I think some things were clearly said in jest.
The whole story could be made up. My first reaction was to laugh.

Canadian. She said nothing embarrassing though. He was pretending to be the Canadian prime minister and it was about the independence vote. He got past her checks to get her on the phone. But she basically said nothing and came out looking good.

thanks, I could not remember the details.. but it shows that tehse idiots can manage to find out phone numbers and get past security checks on the phone. If someone can get the queen, Im sure someone can get hold of Harry. I agree that the queen was probably very discreet and did not say anyting that might be held to be controversial...

That comment was in regards to Prince Andrew and also seemed to state that he now speaks for himself, not other members of his family.
Harry didn't say anything really unkind or different to what he has said before about issues. I think some things were clearly said in jest.
The whole story could be made up. My first reaction was to laugh.

I cant see anything funny about it. Prank calls are nasty and not amusing, and if it is true, Harry did say a lot of foolish things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really believe that it happened.
If it were true, surely Harry would have been alerted at the mention of Greta marrying James or George. That was so creepy.

Last edited:
Maybe Harry still believes in Santa Claus, what poor judgement to speak on the phone over such issues to strangers. He seems totally lost.

I don't really believe that it happened.
If it were true, surely Harry would have been alerted at the mention of Greta marrying James or George. That was so creepy.

If it were not true, surely Harry would have denied it? Generally royals don't bother denying stories because there are so many of them..but Harry is not restricted now by that idea and surely if this wasn't him, he would be saying "of course this did not happen.. it wasn't me."

Frankly, I think it was Harry and it appears as though there's more to release since the pranksters have said they'll do so this week. Given just how foolish and really stupid this makes Harry look, I have to believe that if it wasn't him there'd already be some swift and strong denials. The fact that there hasn't been any comment or denial at all speaks volumes. I do have to wonder if he was blindsided by this coming out or if there was a day or two's notice. If so that certainly would have had an impact on his demeanor at the Commonwealth Service. All in all, this makes Harry, and to some degree Meghan, look petulant, paranoid, indiscreet, and foolish among other things. It certainly makes him look quite in awe of her and gives the impression that she's certainly running the show, so to speak. Nothing said reflects badly on the RF but it does reflect quite poorly on Harry and Meghan. However, since they made the choice to step away, I would be willing to bet there's an awful lot of raised eyebrows and shrugs within the RF today and probably a lot of "well that's what you get" and "good riddance" sentiments, particularly after the comments about being completely separate from the family and "for a long time I was part of a family" as well as the swipe at William's new Earthshot initiative.

Last edited:
Fand gives the impression that she's certainly running the show, so to speak. Nothing said reflects badly on the RF but it does reflect quite poorly on Harry and Meghan. However, since they made the choice to step away, I would be willing to bet there's an awful lot of raised eyebrows and shrugs within the RF today and probably a lot of "well that's what you get" and "good riddance" sentiments, particularly after the comments about being completely separate from the family and "for a long time I was part of a family" as well as the swipe at William's new Earthshot initiative.

I agree it seems more likely that if he was not the callee, he would have said so.. He msut know that this sort of thing makes him look very gullible (it has happened ot other people but still he knows about these prank callers as the queen herself was the victim of one and Kate's hospital nurses.. so you'd think he'd be wary).

he does seem if this is all true to be parroting Meghan's ideas..

I think that Harry might have been blindsided by the chance of getting acquainted with a very popular environmental activist. Collaboration with Greta would be great for M&H's "brand".

It does seem very odd. From what the reports are saying, he criticised Donald Trump and said that the British political system was broken. Surely (famous last words!) he'd have more sense than to say that to anyone other than the people closest to him, and certainly not to someone he doesn't even know. And wouldn't he be suspicious as to how she'd got his phone number? It doesn't add up, but, if it wasn't him, surely he'd have issued a statement saying so.

I loathe Trump, but even though Harry isn’t a working Royal, he’s still part of the family. Shouldn’t he be staying out of the political sphere? I think this makes him look incredibly naive.

The family stuff - not Andrew- is like to think that Harry just kind of fumbled. Assuming it’s true that he’s seen his father several times and are just fine, and that he’s obviously met with HM, then there’s no issue there. I guess he could be referring to William, Kate, the kids, his aunt, etc...- but then that begs the question: WHY has he been separate? Is he implying that most of his family didn’t care to be with him from before he left? I find that hard to believe. Is he the one who’s been separating himself? It seems like he used Greta as a confessional, but she’s still just a kid

Last edited:
If this is true and the whole thing not a hoax, Harry commenting on political stuff is nothing new...several members of the family (Charles, William etc) who are working Royals stray into that area, life goes on.

LaRae

I wonder if (in the phone conversation) Harry is emphasizing his own psychological boundaries: this is essential for good mental health. That being said, the words, "We operate in a way of inclusivity and we are focusing on community. And so we are completely separate from the majority of my family" does seem to imply that in his view, the BRF does not operate in an inclusive way and that they (H and M) have chosen a better approach. I have no problem believing that inclusivity is an issue in the Palace Establishment, but I really doubt that the Queen and many other family members could be accused of rejecting inclusivity. No doubt that these sentiments have been crystallized since he married Meghan, but so what? A marriage should be enriching to both parties. Still, I imagine that his words have the potential to sting some in his family, not the least William and Catherine. His words are very much in the line of "we have it right and you don't".

I wonder if (in the phone conversation) Harry is emphasizing his own psychological boundaries: this is essential for good mental health. That being said, the words, "We operate in a way of inclusivity and we are focusing on community. And so we are completely separate from the majority of my family" does seem to imply that in his view, the BRF does not operate in an inclusive way and that they (H and M) have chosen a better approach. I have no problem believing that inclusivity is an issue in the Palace Establishment, but I really doubt that the Queen and many other family members could be accused of rejecting inclusivity. No doubt that these sentiments have been crystallized since he married Meghan, but so what? A marriage should be enriching to both parties. Still, I imagine that his words have the potential to sting some in his family, not the least William and Catherine. His words are very much in the line of "we have it right and you don't".

Well the community is the only think left they have from their website...the others went with the split.

Harry would not even.know how to say these things. It was a piece. I question the wisdom of him talking to anyone like this but especially not someone he doesn't know. Idiotitic really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom