General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 - March 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she run this event in the past?

Doria has run many marathons over the years. Meghan has written about it and people have talked about training with her. Not surprising she was spotted.

Doria has run many marathons over the years. Meghan has written about it and people have talked about training with her. Not surprising she was spotted.

I asked about this event. I don’t ever remember Getty images photographing Meghan’s mom before.

I asked about this event. I don’t ever remember Getty images photographing Meghan’s mom before.

Doria is photographed quite a bit actually if you go to photo galleries and look her up. Mostly walking her dogs though. I haven't seen them photograph her doing a marathon but since it is a public event and they know she does them, not surprise they spotted her.

Well done to Ms. Ragland and all the runners for Suicide Prevention.

Doria is absolute goals! She seems like a fun lady and stays really active. She works in social work so I am sure suicide prevention work is not unfamiliar to her so good to see her supporting that through this run.

Doria is photographed quite a bit actually if you go to photo galleries and look her up. Mostly walking her dogs though. I haven't seen them photograph her doing a marathon but since it is a public event and they know she does them, not surprise they spotted her.

Yes, she is photographed on a very regular basis :/ She seems to handle it well, and it seems they no longer follow her to her clients homes which was a problem a while back.

The DM usually has pics of Doria every week or every other week just about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for the Sussexes. They were hit with all kinds of lies this summer. They deserve some justice after it all.

Good for the Sussexes. They were hit with all kinds of lies this summer. They deserve some justice after it alll

Perfect example of trial by popular opinion/media. The more it happens,, the more it hits home to me that "never complain, never explain" is the way to go. ;)

Again I'll quote Kipling. "If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies"

That poem hits home for me. A whole lot of"ifs" hits a person in this lifetime. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news and I hope it's the beginning of a cycle of good fortune for this little family.

For some reason I was under the impression that the Sussexes had already prevailed in this lawsuit. It certainly always seemed obvious that they would, it was such an egregious violation of privacy.

For some reason I was under the impression that the Sussexes had already prevailed in this lawsuit. It certainly always seemed obvious that they would, it was such an egregious violation of privacy.

The date of this article is from May so that is probably why you are having some deja vu.

We are going to get a glimpse of Frogmore. That’s pretty cool.

It’s Eugenie’s place Ivy Cottage

The part I don’t get is why would Harry be welcoming Ed Shreeran into Eugenie’s house? Harry answered the door like it’s his place.

The part I don’t get is why would Harry be welcoming Ed Shreeran into Eugenie’s house? Harry answered the door like it’s his place.

They were using Eugenie's house like a movie or TV set to film.

I imagine it’s simply for filming and privacy. Henry doesn’t want you to see the inside of his house. Eugenie doesn’t mind.

:previous: That seems very odd. I completely understand why they might not want to use Frogmore Cottage, but not why they would borrow Eugenie's house.

I imagine it’s simply for filming and privacy. Henry doesn’t want you to see the inside of his house. Eugenie doesn’t mind.

Oh, I see. I was confused by the whole thing. I actually thought it was Harry and Meghan’s home, so I posted the tweet here.

Wouldn't that be quite abusive ? Like "I don't want people to see the inside of my house, so let me borrow yours so that the audience will see it instead".

I would never ask my cousin (or even my brother) anything like that, no matter how close we were . But maybe you misinterpreted the circumstances of the event.

Wouldn't that be quite abusive ? Like "I don't want people to see the inside of my house, so let me borrow yours so that the audience will see it instead".

I would never ask my cousin (or even my brother) anything like that, no matter how close we were . But maybe you misinterpreted the circumstances of the event.

Maybe they offered? There are a lot of other places they could have filmed and used as a "Harry and Meghan's house" set than Eugenie's home. She could pop into the conversation too. I highly doubt there was any "you will lend me your cottage!!" strong arming.

I guess the biggest question here is does Eugenie really have the tune to the national anthem as her doorbell ringer?! :D

I think it would be fun if she did, but I suspect not!

Did I miss something? Why do we think it's Eugenie's house?

I would venture to guess the doorbell was for the video.

I have to wonder if maybe Eugenie is involved in the project, why they are using her cottage. But we will have to wait to see until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom