General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 - March 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for them. Nice to have a break before the tour next week. :cool:

General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 -

So she was nervous about leaving Archie to go to work for few hours but not nervous to leave for Tennis match or attend a wedding for couple of days?
This is why I don’t find her sincere most of the time. Always trying to say the right thing but her actions don’t reflect that

And before you attack me, she is free to go wherever she wants just don’t be pretentious about it.

Babies' moods don't remain eternally the same, day after day. (I've had three, so I do know.) Archie may have been extremely fractious when Meghan left to go to the SmartWorks engagement. She just may have been a bit worried about his feeding on that day.

Archie appears to be very placid most of the time but that doesn't mean he can't or won't play up on occasion, as in at night according to some of Harry's remarks!

Archie seems to be fine with his nanny, who has bonded with him and he is probably in a routine at home that wouldn't be able to be replicated if his parents took him to Rome. Mothers, and fathers, do deserve a short break from their babies occasionally!

So she was nervous about leaving Archie to go to work for few hours but not nervous to leave for Tennis match or attend a wedding for couple of days?
This is why I don’t find her sincere most of the time. Always trying to say the right thing but her actions don’t reflect that

And before you attack me, she is free to go wherever she wants just don’t be pretentious about it.

Us Weekly is not reliable at all.

Its great they were able to go to the wedding. I hope they both enjoy :flowers:

If they are only gone a day or two its better for Archie. No need to disrupt his sleep schedule and comfort for a short trip to Rome and back. He will be well taken care of by his nanny while mom and dad are gone.

Not just second wedding for Misha, but second in Italy. She married Alexander in Venice. And second with royal guests, last time it was the York sisters. Eugenie used to work for her ex at Paddle 8.

baby with perfect timing! Always aligning with mummy’s friends activities! How nice!!

Make complete sense [emoji23][emoji23]

baby with perfect timing! Always aligning with mummy’s friends activities! How nice!!

Make complete sense [emoji23][emoji23]

Did I miss an event she skipped because she didnt want to leave him :ermm:

No, all we have is some 'story' from a US tabloid that she was anxious about the end of her maternity leave. A not very reliable tabloid, as if there is such a thing in the first place.

Is she supposed to sit home on her maternity leave and never leave her child or home, or she is a bad mother or bad royal, or both?? :bang:

If the Sussexes have truly gone away to celebrate their friend’s wedding, I hope they have a lovely & safe time. And if they’re away from their baby, I hope that he is safe & happy too.

Meghan has worked throughout her pregnancy & maternity leave. The projects she has worked on have been a wonderful surprise & amazing success. My dresses that I ordered from the Smart Set capsule collection arrived yesterday, I was happy to participate in this terrific project & await arrival of the other items. Hopefully if the Sussexes are away now, they’ll be able to have some fun together in whatever way they feel is appropriate.

Pap photos - not of Meghan and Harry who "Page 6" are reporting weren't at the pre-wedding dinner - are coming out.

An article focusing on Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom at "Pierluigi" fish restuarant and details of the various venues and celebration activities from "Page 6" -

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/mish...th-dinner-at-one-of-romes-oldest-restaurants/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...oom-Misha-Nonoos-pre-wedding-dinner-Rome.html

With so many glam guests, I'm expecting there to be quite a bit of coverage of it all.

Last edited:
All those pictures of Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom you would think it was their event. No pictures of the York princesses; no pictures of the bride and groom. Someone called the paps to make sure they were photographed and are splashed all over the gossip press IMO.

Do we know if Eugenie and Jack are actually going? I have read Bea and Edo have been spotted on Amalfi coast so they are in Italy. Yes Eugenie attended her last wedding but that was because she was friends and worked with Misha's ex husband at the time. But I guess maybe she became friends with Misha over the years. I know she was at her pop up recently but that isnt a true sign.

Meghan and Harry if they had been at the dinner you could be sure they would have dominated the photos. Even with Orlando Bloom there.

Unfortunately for Misha, bride as she may be, she isnt the most recognizable name or face. The newspapers are going to post pictures of the guests who draw the most viewers. Bloom and Pery do just that. Anything to get people to click on an article for more money.

Did Meghan send out a press release stating she was nervous or is this just some tabloid gossip you taking as gospel? She went to see her friend in the states. Clearly she comfortable enough to travel while leaving her child in trustworthy hands.

As for Eugenie attending? No idea. She was just in NYC at Misha's pop up store. I would guess both the York sisters are likely in attendance.

Last edited:
I don't find it unusual at all that Harry and Meghan have gone to Italy or Meghan going to the tennis match and being away from Archie. With my three kids, I did it all the time as that's what grandparents were for. :D

I hope they really had a good time and got to relax and just be with friends and celebrate the wedding. They've a bit of an extensive tour coming up and although I know they'll enjoy every minute of it, its going to be exhausting.

General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 -

The first few weeks with a new baby are magical. After a few days months, many women are ready for a break.

In other news...

Harry and Meghan donated to one of their "Forces For Change" spotlight organizations in Archie's name. They were short £4,350 of their goal and a "Archie HMW" covered the balance. The organization suspected that was the Sussexes and it was confirmed to them. Very sweet.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a29146087/meghan-harry-archie-first-donation/

Also another organization "The Lunchbox Fund" which was part of the GlobalSussexBabyShower announced today that overall $31,000 was raised by the online fundraiser. Harry and Meghan will be visiting them on tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2osDyNJGmG/?igshid=10zyxmwye784v

“Archie HMW” - That’s a very covert name. I can’t believe the organisation was able to figure out it was the Sussexes.

In other news...

Harry and Meghan donated to one of their "Forces For Change" spotlight organizations in Archie's name. They were short £4,350 of their goal and a "Archie HMW" covered the balance. The organization suspected that was the Sussexes and it was confirmed to them. Very sweet.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a29146087/meghan-harry-archie-first-donation/

Also another organization "The Lunchbox Fund" which was part of the GlobalSussexBabyShower announced today that overall $31,000 was raised by the online fundraiser. Harry and Meghan will be visiting them on tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2osDyNJGmG/?igshid=10zyxmwye784v

Reasons I'm such a fan of the Sussexes....they are trying very hard to do good in the world and are succeeding!

Meghan also apparently connected the Ocean organization with The Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation and now they are working together. Thrilled for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: How terrific that they are now working with these organisations and contributing to them. I think this couple is great!

Last edited:
I don't think they were being overly covert in donating with the name "Archie HMW" but its not something they were doing for the greater glory of themselves. These are people that not only go to bat for what they believe in but they also support in ways that they can.

The first few weeks with a new baby are magical. After a few days months, many women are ready for a break.

Whilst not having had children of my own yet; I agree - Meghan is probably welcoming this break, as lovely as I'm sure Archie is, I can imagine he's hard work like a lot of other new babies!

Whilst not having had children of my own yet; I agree - Meghan is probably welcoming this break, as lovely as I'm sure Archie is, I can imagine he's hard work like a lot of other new babies!

Time away also becomes more precious the older the child(ren) get. I can remember all too well wishing and hoping for a night out and conversations above a Sesame Street level.

Where did you hear Meghan say that she is nervous to leave Archie for work? Because I've read or heard no such statements coming from her. Where has she been pretentious about this?

The only thing that surprises me a little about this trip away from Archie is that it is coming in such close proximity to the beginning of the tour. Archie must be a very placid baby, and they must have a very high degree of confidence and trust in their nanny, which is a great thing.

This is exactly why so many of us never believed that there would not be a nanny: there are going to be trips, and there are going to be many times when those trips don't include the munchkin. None of this is surprising.

In other news...

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebr...irst-donation/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2osDyNJ...=10zyxmwye784v

I love this news. That pool may seem a simple thing to some, but how many lives will it save?? Thousands if not more over the years. A fishing village where 90% of the people dont even know how to swim, I am surprised more people don't die from drowning every year. I love that Harry and Meghan heard about the pool and donated the remaining (most) of the money needed to build the pool.

The first thing I thought of when I heard of the pool was Charlene and her program. Happy to hear that she has been involved as well.

The charities involved with Archie's birth are proof that with some charities only a small donation can go such a far way. Like the midwife that was sent to train others in Africa. How many mothers and babies will be saved over the years because of properly trained midwives? Now this pool. It doesnt always take millions for a charity to make a real impact on the lives of others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom