The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Guess the sex of Harry and Meghan's first baby!
Boy 55 29.10%
Girl 105 55.56%
Twins - Boy/Boy 3 1.59%
Twins - Boy/Girl 19 10.05%
Twins - Girl/Girl 7 3.70%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 06:20 AM
Courtier

Well, one of my dates for the birth of the first twin has come and gone!

I need a rethink. ...
Baby twins - one born 19th March and the other born 2nd April.

Boy: John Charles Henry Barack
Barry Charles Richard
Girl: Felicity Margaret Rose Doria
Victoria Elizabeth Diana

Old 03-01-2019, 08:41 AM
Courtier

I don't think they'll go too out there, but I'd love a Loïs or a Margot (nod to princess Margaret) for a girl. Leopold for a boy would also be awesome.

Old 03-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Heir Apparent

The is certainly a unique idea of twins-born two weeks apart.
I think that is pretty rare.

I don’t think it is twins, but April 2 and April 3 seems more possible than March 19 and April 2.

Today my guess is April 25.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
If Meghan is slated to participate with @QueensComTrust to mark #IWD2019 (thanks JuliannaVictoria) on March 8th, I seriously doubt her due date and the expected arrival to be imminent at that time.

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and predict the birth for March 24, 2019. That's four days into the early spring that we were told.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
If Meghan is slated to participate with @QueensComTrust to mark #IWD2019 (thanks JuliannaVictoria) on March 8th, I seriously doubt her due date and the expected arrival to be imminent at that time.

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and predict the birth for March 24, 2019. That's four days into the early spring that we were told.
Your due date estimate is close to mine. I'm thinking March 27th. I think the countdown for me will begin after the 21st.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

I’m going to believe Meghan when she says she is due at the end of April and put my guess down for April 24th.

And I can tell you noting is more annoying to a pregnant woman than being 7 months pregnant and strangers coming up to you and saying ‘you must be due very soon, you’re huge’.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Majesty

For a Son: Edwin Andrew Ian

For a Daughter: Adele Cecilia Diana
Old 03-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Based on what Meghan herself has said I'm going to say mid April thru the end of April.

LaRae
Old 03-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Majesty

I am gonna say: In eight weeks
Old 03-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mid to late April. I hope April 24, a new royal baby to share my birthday

I just hope they don't fall on one of their cousins' birthdays. Have their own day.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Majesty

I don't want to see an April 1st birthday. Anything from then on to about end of the month is fine by me!
Old 03-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Heir Apparent

The Interweb is awash with rumours that the Duchess may be planning to bring up the child as 'Gender fluid'...
I doubt there is an iota of truth in this, but the very suggestion is damaging enough for the vast majority of the public..

'Thank God, William’s children are first in the line of succession', being the general reaction..

https://t.co/3dooMKWIzJ
Old 03-02-2019, 08:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
The Interweb is awash with rumours that the Duchess may be planning to bring up the child as 'Gender fluid'...
I doubt there is an iota of truth in this, but the very suggestion is damaging enough for the vast majority of the public..

'Thank God, Prince William’s children are first in the line of succession', being the general reaction..

I saw that in a headline!
I don’t believe it and I think it originated with someone with a story idea since this is a trendy topic. Just jumping on the sensationalist bandwagon of stories about Meghan.
Now if the story was about being gender-neutral I would give it a lot more credence.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I also saw the headline and passed it right by. I just don't see Harry and Meghan doing "labels" of any kind when it comes to their children.

While I do believe that any child raised by Harry and Meghan will grow up in a household that sees and treats all people equally for who they are, these are two people bringing a child into the world that they will love no matter what the child's inclinations or interests in life may be. They will see their child as the unique individual that he/she is and do their best to provide a happy and healthy environment for their child.

In this matter, I'm going to swipe a motto from Harry's Invictus Games which I think encapsulates it all. "I AM". That's all that's needed.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Nobility

I'm amending my earlier guesses... I originally thought twins but seeing has how Meghan has been traveling late in her pregnancy I'm discarding that. I'm still team girl and I think the baby will be born 4/28.

G. Name: Victoria Diana Jeanette (I also like Caroline Diana Jeanette)
B. Name: Vincent Charles Spencer

As for the gender fluid headlines. I believe Harry and Meghan will raise their child to be his/her authentic self whatever that may end up being.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

It seems to stem from the rumor the nursery will be grey and white

Since when is neutral 'gender fluid' Many couples choose not to go with the traditional blue for boy or pink for girl. Especially if you believe that they don't know the gender already of the baby.

I think people see 'fluid' as meaning they are going to call their child an it, and encourage them to choose their sex. I have heard people accuse liberals of raising their children to be trans, and forcing that on their kids. A pile of rubbish. See the outrage that Celine Dion released a gender neutral baby clothes line. This doesn't mean dresses for boys like some people think. Just gender neutral colors and themes. I love that. I wish when buying clothes for my niece I could find a cute outfit in dinosaurs for a little girl. She adores dinosaurs. But it seems all little girls should like princesses or fluffy animals, or unicorns.

I believe there is some truth to this. But not to the ridiculous extreme some press and readers take it to. If they have a daughter I see it as they will allow her to be herself. She wont always have to be in cute dresses, and be in traditional things like ballet, and playing with dolls, unless she wants to. The idea that a toys section in a store shouldn't have a 'girls' section and a boys section, but that kids should be able to choose whatever toy they want.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
...the very suggestion is damaging enough for the vast majority of the public..
Well the suggestion is damaging enough to the majority that bother to comment online. Which is not the majority. The majority does not give a bean about the Sussexes. Trolls LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to comment online on the Sussexes.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

your last paragraph is also describing gender neutral not gender fluid.

And I just read a denial from “the Palace” about the gender fluid story.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
your last paragraph
It's not MY article.. I merely posted it !
Old 03-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Wyevale OH was referring to my post (or I assume) and my last paragraph. Not about the article you posted. If someone hadn't posted quicker then OH, the arrows in their post would have been pointing at my response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
your last paragraph is also describing gender neutral not gender fluid.

And I just read a denial from “the Palace” about the gender fluid story.
Yes. But a lot of people seem to get the terms mixed up. It seems a lot of people take 'gender neutral' as to mean fluid. That saying you are not going to dress your kids in stereotypical colors, and allow them to play with any toy, means you will encourage them to choose their gender. As we see, this story of gender fluid has stemmed from a 'gender neutral' nursery.

Unfortunately there is a very alive backlash against what some people call the 'liberalist attack' on society.

Meghan is a feminist, so of course she will allow her kids to be cross-dressers and will call them IT to promote her agenda All because she doesn't want a blue or pink nursery.

Closed Thread