The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Courtier

I love love love the photos! I never like Mario Testino's photos because the people look so flat. His protege has passed the master!

I also like how mature Harry looks in the pix. To paraphrase Tammy in Tammy and the Doctor, "He seems like a man 'fully growed'

Old 12-21-2017, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post
I also think this couple are very much in love and in tune with each other yet I see something strange, Meghan is dressed to go out for an evening in a great looking dress and Harry has the same ole blue suit like he wears to events or to work........not very well coordinated here. He could of at least changed into that suit he wore with William to see Star-wars recently if I remember right. Please correct me if I am thinking of another suit he wore recently....Meghan needs to pick out his clothes from now one.......
I think his suit isn’t fine. Even if Meghan is in a dress, he doesn’t necessarily need to be in a tux. That would’ve actually been too much for a daytime shoot.

Georgia’s photos. And obviously very in love.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:56 AM
Majesty

You don't honesty think that Harry has only ONE blue suit do you? Horror of horrors, he may have half a dozen of the wretched things!
Old 12-21-2017, 09:03 AM
Nobility

One more picture released by Kensington Palace

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRk0_cWX4AAx3lG.jpg
Old 12-21-2017, 09:09 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
One more picture released by Kensington Palace

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRk0_cWX4AAx3lG.jpg
Lovely picture , reminds me of some of the crown prince and princess of Denmark photographs
Old 12-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Engagement of Prince Harry of Wales and Meghan Markle: November 27, 2017

I just about think the second is okay but the other two just donít do it for me. It looks like a photo shoot for vogue, especially with the dress. Iíll be in the minority but oh well!
Old 12-21-2017, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Amazing photos.The couple look so much in love
Old 12-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Omg these pictures
Old 12-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Majesty

I have to agree with the poster who said this looked like a photo shoot for Vogue rather than engagement pictures for the BRF.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:43 AM
Nobility

I love Harry & Meghan’s Engagement pictures! They are so beautiful & warm. Both of them look so in love. And I think Meghan looks gorgeous in the Ralph and Russo gown.

Harry & Meghan’s thoughtfulness is amazing. They used a British born photographer, Alexi Lubomirski, who grew up in Botswana and is descended from Polish royalty. It all ties so neatly in with Harry & Meghan’s love story.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:45 AM
Royal Highness

I actually don't care a bit about the clothes. I just adore the fact that they look so very happy and not at all uncomfortable to be touching and smiling at each other. Happy genuine engagement photos. May they stay this happy for years to come.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:50 AM
Courtier

They look classy and happy and dare I say--Hollywood?
Old 12-21-2017, 09:50 AM
Serene Highness

I also really love the third picture released too! Harry looks so grown in these. Very handsome indeed.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaira View Post
I also really love the third picture released too! Harry looks so grown in these. Very handsome indeed.
One interesting thing from KP twitter is that the third one is actually a candid photo from the shoot. Good to see both posed and candid shots from the day.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Cheesy as hell ...
This semi-celebrity style was expected, i suppose.
It's a bit cringy let's face it, but they do look happy.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

I don't like the standing/walking photo I think it looks awkward. I love the first two!

LaRae
Old 12-21-2017, 10:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I don't like the standing/walking photo I think it looks awkward. I love the first two!

LaRae
That one was a candid. Not a posed. They are probably in the middle of joke and that's the second that got captured.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
That one was a candid. Not a posed. They are probably in the middle of joke and that's the second that got captured.
Probably so...but I wouldn't of picked it for release.

LaRae
Old 12-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Probably so...but I wouldn't of picked it for release.

LaRae
It's a behind the scene photo the released as a thank you for all the well wishes they received upon the release of the official engagement pictures.

Although, I just noticed something. Based on the height difference in the third photo, I'd love to see what kind of shoes Meghan is wearing underneath that dress. I went back and looked at the photocall they did at KP, and she was up to his eye level. It wouldn't surprised me a bit if she wore flat boots underneath for comfort and warmth. I'm having a moment where in the movies, the princess wears a ball gown, but have tennis shoes under the dress.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
I think both pictures are great. Beautifully composed and it doesn't feel like they're too much posed. They both look great. What a lovely couple they make.
I agree. Very nice!

Closed Thread